Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winder23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you guys about Karl, but this whole notion that you don't need a superstar is BS. The nuggets sorely need a go to guy, a leader, someone who is capable of taking a game over.

What a waste. I actually beleived they were going to do something special this year. Rolling Eyes
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The state of Colorado had a very good year in the basketball ranks now it is having a very good lacrosse season. DU is a solid final four team. CU and CSU are ranked #2 and #1 in the club ranks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've usually restrained my criticism of Karl, but those lineups were downright terribad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a GK hater for a long time. He has no relationship with the pleyers, you can tell. I mean look at what my boy JR is doing in NY.

But this series, the performance of the players has been crap. Can't put this all on Karl. Ty is the only constant and it's like they are stepping up one at a time. We haven't been clicking this whole series.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
I've been a GK hater for a long time. He has no relationship with the pleyers, you can tell. I mean look at what my boy JR is doing in NY.

But this series, the performance of the players has been crap. Can't put this all on Karl. Ty is the only constant and it's like they are stepping up one at a time. We haven't been clicking this whole series.

True, the players got to play better and harder. In my opinion the two players that are playing horrible are CousCous and Chandler. Miller doesn't provide anything on a defense standpoint but those two can't score or defend without fouling. I'm surprised Chandler is doing this bad, seriously Green and Barnes are outplaying him.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

True, the players got to play better and harder. In my opinion the two players that are playing horrible are CousCous and Chandler. Miller doesn't provide anything on a defense standpoint but those two can't score or defend without fouling. I'm surprised Chandler is doing this bad, seriously Green and Barnes are outplaying him.

Chandler has been awful. A lot of words need to be eaten regarding that among Nuggets fans haha.

The bigs have been invisible. Corey has been really hot and cold...and mainly cold. Miller has been hot and cold offensively as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Chandler has been awful. A lot of words need to be eaten regarding that among Nuggets fans haha.

The bigs have been invisible. Corey has been really hot and cold...and mainly cold. Miller has been hot and cold offensively as well.

You got that right, that is why I was hesitant to say Chandler is better than Gallo. I miss Gallo now, Chandler played well in his place in the regular season but where is he now?

I feel bad for McGee, I think he can play but with Karl's short leash who knows. If Koufos is doing so bad, why not play Mozgov, like bf07 has been saying. Brewer has been that way all year, I know I've added and dropped him in my fantasy every other week.

mke1010

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the Avalanche!
Finally some bit of good news this season winning the lottery. Welcome back to Colorado Seth Jones.
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
Congrats to the Avalanche!
Finally some bit of good news this season winning the lottery. Welcome back to Colorado Seth Jones.

He's a monster. They're so lucky to grab him.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Cut-2-Marsh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't loggedin in over a year, I've just sat back and read what you guys have said. But I can't sit back and you guys be blatantly disrespect(stephen A) to coach karl, he is the only reason we're here. There's no one to blame for our losses, but the GSWs. They are just balling, they aren't missing anything, every bounce is going there way and the refs aren't letting us be physical with them. So karl is throwing anything he can out there to see if it works. I wouldn't be suprised to see the 3rd string PG smith out there alot more tonight to try to stop JJ who's hurt us more than Curry IMHO.

You guys shouldn't be suprised that Chandler is choking, he did the exact same thing last year against LA. He's my favorite player, but the first time I saw him play was his senior year in HS, state championship at michigan st. university, Izzo and Sheldon Brown sitting side by side watching, and he choked.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/img][img][/img]
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut-2-Marsh wrote:
I haven't loggedin in over a year, I've just sat back and read what you guys have said. But I can't sit back and you guys be blatantly disrespect(stephen A) to coach karl, he is the only reason we're here. There's no one to blame for our losses, but the GSWs. They are just balling, they aren't missing anything, every bounce is going there way and the refs aren't letting us be physical with them. So karl is throwing anything he can out there to see if it works. I wouldn't be suprised to see the 3rd string PG smith out there alot more tonight to try to stop JJ who's hurt us more than Curry IMHO.

You guys shouldn't be suprised that Chandler is choking, he did the exact same thing last year against LA. He's my favorite player, but the first time I saw him play was his senior year in HS, state championship at michigan st. university, Izzo and Sheldon Brown sitting side by side watching, and he choked.

He isn't the only reason why we are here, he is part of it and he is partly to blame for the Nuggs being down 3 to 1. He throws lineups out there everynight, he calls timeouts, he sets gameplans. Yes the players are at fault and we've rightfully criticized them as well. JJ is killing us, so is Landry, Curry, Thompson and Bogut at times but we are killing ourselves too--players and coaches.

I believe Chandler did not play last postseason, he was out with an hip injury and the year before that he was playing hurt against the Thunder. But I believe about him choking, its what he is doing before our eyes.

jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wholly crap! Denver Bronco cowboy boots! I am game, I am getting some.

http://broncos.fanatics.com/NFL_Denver_Broncos_Shoes_And_Socks
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:

No vertical stripped socks=not interested.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

No vertical stripped socks=not interested.

Maybe there is a special order they would take But, the boots are fine with me, along with the Argyle socks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 30 of 100

Jump to: