Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b_rent87

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man you are my hero. By the way I'm starving. Had all you can eat sushi last night think it expanded my stomach cus I be starving up something fierce

Props to Jamison on the sig
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been watching the USMNT religiously. Stoked for a little more competition against Costa Rica tonight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Been watching the USMNT religiously. Stoked for a little more competition against Costa Rica tonight
A nice win.

Only 3 weeks until preseason!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a drinking game to the amount of times NFL Network and Sportcenter brought up the Jets. Obviously with any mention of the Jets we would drink I got hammered last night because of it. Why are we obsessed with the Jets...most likely they will be one of the worst teams in the league. I do not get it. I would rather follow the Buffalo Bills, who are the only true New York team.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
I played a drinking game to the amount of times NFL Network and Sportcenter brought up the Jets. Obviously with any mention of the Jets we would drink I got hammered last night because of it. Why are we obsessed with the Jets...most likely they will be one of the worst teams in the league. I do not get it. I would rather follow the Buffalo Bills, who are the only true New York team.
Are you sure you weren't just watching a History channel program about planes?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Are you sure you weren't just watching a History channel program about planes?

Shoot man! That was it.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Why are we obsessed with the Jets

The media loves a train wreck.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
b_rent87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a big interview today wish me luck y'all and pray for me if you do that. I exceed all qualifications such as education and experience just don't speak Spanish Sad If you don't speak Spanish in So Cal might as well move it seems like.

champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who saw kiz's article saying CU should be in the mountain west? Please. I'm sure you got giddy AAA, lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Who saw kiz's article saying CU should be in the mountain west? Please. I'm sure you got giddy AAA, lol
No idea how hacks like him and Henderson are allowed to work for the DP but the Post is a pathetic joke so it's not all too surprising.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
A nice win.

Only 3 weeks until preseason!

He actually wrote an article in the last month saying the nuggets should resign iggy and bring him off the bench, his logic being a manu comparison. That's a thing that was published in the Denver post. Real life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b_rent87 wrote:
I have a big interview today wish me luck y'all and pray for me if you do that. I exceed all qualifications such as education and experience just don't speak Spanish Sad If you don't speak Spanish in So Cal might as well move it seems like.

Good luck! Hope it went well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
b_rent87 wrote:

Good luck! Hope it went well.
thanks didn't go great but we shall see

AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

I honestly do not think it would be a terrible move. It's never going to happen - the CU fanbase, donors, apologists and cheerleaders in the Denver media will go ape s*** - but they could be competitive in the MWC or they could be a doormat in the Pac-12.

The MWC is improving each year. CSU is an ascending program as are Fresno State and SDSU. Air Force is always competitive and is easy the best of the service academy programs. Boise State is a national powerhouse and perennial BCS contender.

I'm not sure CU is ever going to be able to compete with elite programs like U$C, Oregon and Stanford. Plus the middle-tier Pac-12 teams like ASU, OSU and Arizona are far better than middle-tier teams in the other major conferences. If a top recruit has the choice of U$C or CU, where are they going to go? The way I see it the only benefit CU got from going to the Pac-12 was their traveling fans and the media get to visit Phoenix, Corvallis, LA and the Bay Area rather than Lubbock, Ames, Waco and Lawrence. As Kizla, whom I normally despise, put it - now CU gets worked by U$C instead of Texas.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CU going to the MWC would be about as foolish as CSU going to the Big 12-4+2.

No other state has to deal with such poor college media. Most media outlets support the instate schools whereas in Colorado every move is criticized and second guessed. Those that don't see the history and appeal of CU are clearly on an agenda. CSU gets more support but the local support is pretty low from where it once was.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 71 of 100

Jump to: