Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10645
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.] Reply with quote

Discuss non-Broncos related material here. Don't forget the FORUM RULES still apply in here.

For new members, please introduce yourself and familiarize yourself with the rules (above link) before posting.


About Me
Name:
Age:
Occupation:
City:


Favorites

Sport teams other then the obvious:

NHL
MLB
NBA
College Football
College Basketball
Soccer


Past Broncos:

Current Broncos:

Favorite Broncos Moment:

Favorite Non-Football Athletes:

Movies/Tv Shows:

Actors/Actresses:

Music:

Foods:

Things to do in Free Time (Please abide by Forum Rules for this one!)

What Made You a Broncos Fan:
_________________


Last edited by elliot878 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10645
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2401
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St. Patrick's then has the same social relief function as carnival in Germany.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6627
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or have there been more cuts this year?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10645
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Is it just me, or have there been more cuts this year?


This is kind of the first real free agency post lockout isn't it? Weren't there some cap things that teams were able to get away with last year?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15125
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10645
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.


Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1234567


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 767
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.


Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.


Ah yes. Car bombs for breakfast. I spent St Patty's in Vegas once. Don't remember a whole lot, other than... well... don't remember a whole lot, lol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15125
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.


Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.


Ah yes. Car bombs for breakfast. I spent St Patty's in Vegas once. Don't remember a whole lot, other than... well... don't remember a whole lot, lol.
Well you remember going so that's all that matters right?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7210
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son was conceived on St. Patrick's Day. I wonder how that happened.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15125
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
My son was conceived on St. Patrick's Day. I wonder how that happened.
Luck of the Irish?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1234567


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 767
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.


Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.


Ah yes. Car bombs for breakfast. I spent St Patty's in Vegas once. Don't remember a whole lot, other than... well... don't remember a whole lot, lol.
Well you remember going so that's all that matters right?


Haha, yea I remember the plane ride... And then like a year later I was digging through my stuff and found the disposable camera that I had with us. A smart person would have burned it. Apparently I'm not a smart person lol.
_________________


Last edited by 1234567 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7210
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
My son was conceived on St. Patrick's Day. I wonder how that happened.
Luck of the Irish?


I definitely got drunk, made decisions while under the influence, and got lucky...for sure.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 21022
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18498
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.

When I was in England it didn't seem like the people there needed an excuse to drink.
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group