Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.] Reply with quote

Discuss non-Broncos related material here. Don't forget the FORUM RULES still apply in here.

For new members, please introduce yourself and familiarize yourself with the rules (above link) before posting.

About Me
Name:
City:

Favorites

Sport teams other then the obvious:

NHL
MLB
NBA
College Football
College Basketball
Soccer

Past Broncos:

Current Broncos:

Favorite Broncos Moment:

Favorite Non-Football Athletes:

Movies/Tv Shows:

Actors/Actresses:

Music:

Foods:

Things to do in Free Time (Please abide by Forum Rules for this one!)

What Made You a Broncos Fan:

Last edited by elliot878 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am; edited 4 times in total
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St. Patrick's then has the same social relief function as carnival in Germany.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or have there been more cuts this year?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Is it just me, or have there been more cuts this year?

This is kind of the first real free agency post lockout isn't it? Weren't there some cap things that teams were able to get away with last year?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
I'm leaving the title at St. Pattys Day Edition of the random thoughts thread until the holiday passes. The only reason for this is I'm hibernating today until the parade in New Haven tomorrow morning. An absolute slop fest through the streets of New Haven, CT. The one day each year that grown men get drunk like college girls under 21 on a Thursday night, and go out in public and act like animals. I love it.

I'm going to Kegs and Eggs on the 15th at 7am should be interesting Laughing

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Next year I'd like to go to Vegas during the holiday and march madness, I've been there during it before but I was 14.

Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Going to Kegs and Eggs tomorrow at 8. Tomorrow is literally the only thing I will go into New Haven, or back to my college for. Nothing like a day drink. Can't wait to throw back car bombs and honey badgers tomorrow morning to wake me up.

Ah yes. Car bombs for breakfast. I spent St Patty's in Vegas once. Don't remember a whole lot, other than... well... don't remember a whole lot, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Ah yes. Car bombs for breakfast. I spent St Patty's in Vegas once. Don't remember a whole lot, other than... well... don't remember a whole lot, lol.
Well you remember going so that's all that matters right?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son was conceived on St. Patrick's Day. I wonder how that happened.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Luck of the Irish?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Well you remember going so that's all that matters right?

Haha, yea I remember the plane ride... And then like a year later I was digging through my stuff and found the disposable camera that I had with us. A smart person would have burned it. Apparently I'm not a smart person lol.

Last edited by 1234567 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Luck of the Irish?

I definitely got drunk, made decisions while under the influence, and got lucky...for sure.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.

MUFC OK
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.

When I was in England it didn't seem like the people there needed an excuse to drink.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: