You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 20925
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.

When I was in England it didn't seem like the people there needed an excuse to drink.
Make their stereotypical ghastly wives look better?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnyj20


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 10779
Location: SLC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatorade baths belong on the gridiron not on the basketball court.....and women who can't lift the cooler shouldn't try to give them. Back to the kitchen with you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15442
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my first accounting internship. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 24151
Location: PA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Just got my first accounting internship. Cool


Sweet deal mang. Where at?
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15442
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Just got my first accounting internship. Cool


Sweet deal mang. Where at?


Flatirons LLC. It's a small oil and gas exploration/production company. They are really laid back and flexible so it's a great fit. It's pretty much just bookkeeping and accounts payable in the job description, but I think I will get to learn some stuff since it is small and everyone works together. Pretty pumped
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 24151
Location: PA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Just got my first accounting internship. Cool


Sweet deal mang. Where at?


Flatirons LLC. It's a small oil and gas exploration/production company. They are really laid back and flexible so it's a great fit. It's pretty much just bookkeeping and accounts payable in the job description, but I think I will get to learn some stuff since it is small and everyone works together. Pretty pumped


Sweet deal man, good job. It's good to start small, in my opinion at least. You learn more.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 12258
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Just got my first accounting internship. Cool


Sweet deal mang. Where at?


Flatirons LLC. It's a small oil and gas exploration/production company. They are really laid back and flexible so it's a great fit. It's pretty much just bookkeeping and accounts payable in the job description, but I think I will get to learn some stuff since it is small and everyone works together. Pretty pumped


Good job. Take on as many internships as you can. Sadly, thats the path to entry level employment these days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1234567


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 893
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
Gatorade baths belong on the gridiron not on the basketball court.....and women who can't lift the cooler shouldn't try to give them. Back to the kitchen with you.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Do a few more dishes and maybe they'll be strong enough next time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 21533
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
People celebrate St Patrick's Day more than they do St George's Day in England. Any excuse for a drink I guess.

When I was in England it didn't seem like the people there needed an excuse to drink.


Laughing

Very true.
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 3407
Location: Europe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexism at its finest but still so true. I bet we here all know them:

God or somebody keeps creating women and tossing them out on the streets, and this oneís [inappropriate/removed] is too big and that oneís tits are too small, and this one is mad and that one is crazy and that one is a religionist and that one reads tea leaves and this one canít control her farts, and that one has this big nose, and that one has boney legs . . . But now and then, a woman walks up, full blossom, a woman just bursting out of her dress . . . a sex creature, a curse, the end of it all. - Post Office; by Charles Bukowski
_________________
The situation is hopeless, but not serious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 8722
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrophilia = a good reason to crack open a cold one.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 20925
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Necrophilia = a good reason to crack open a cold one.
Do you need an excuse to have one?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 8722
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Necrophilia = a good reason to crack open a cold one.
Do you need an excuse to have one?


No! Not really...you really just need an opportunity to present itself.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncofan48


Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 2102
Location: Central Montana
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anybody else reading about the prank call in between buddy nix and mark domenik? Pretty epic prank if you ask me, and I'm sure the pranksters will be in legal trouble soon, but still pretty funny.

http://deadspin.com/you-tell-that-son-of-a-[inappropriate/removed]-no-yankee-is-ever-coming-453366619
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jonnyj20


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 10779
Location: SLC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncofan48 wrote:
Is anybody else reading about the prank call in between buddy nix and mark domenik? Pretty epic prank if you ask me, and I'm sure the pranksters will be in legal trouble soon, but still pretty funny.

http://deadspin.com/you-tell-that-son-of-a-[inappropriate/removed]-no-yankee-is-ever-coming-453366619

It was epic. I would love to hear those conversations.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group