Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Free Agency Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3816
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw turtle no way we get harrison thar dude is a starter.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63104
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Btw turtle no way we get harrison thar dude is a starter.
where is he going to start? Ravens passed on him, he and the Browns couldn't agree, other teams who run the 3-4 have made other moves to fill holes and the steelers are on record saying they don't want him back.

I have to wonder if he'll get a starting job this year. I know one things for sure he's an idiot for not taking a pay cut and staying with the steelers, he still would have made about 6 million this season even with his 30% pay cut from the steelers. He turned it down though and now he's unemployed. These players who are at their tale end of their career who don't take pay cuts to stay where they are are straight up stupid, I say it all the time, they'll never see the millions they are trying down to restructure at again in their lives.

I guess there's an outside shot he goes to San Diego, the Jets, Packers or Colts but I would doubt it. They have Jerry Hughes and Robert Mathis
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
S. Taylor


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 11264
Location: By the Lake
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Btw turtle no way we get harrison thar dude is a starter.
where is he going to start? Ravens passed on him, he and the Browns couldn't agree, other teams who run the 3-4 have made other moves to fill holes and the steelers are on record saying they don't want him back.

I have to wonder if he'll get a starting job this year. I know one things for sure he's an idiot for not taking a pay cut and staying with the steelers, he still would have made about 6 million this season even with his 30% pay cut from the steelers. He turned it down though and now he's unemployed. These players who are at their tale end of their career who don't take pay cuts to stay where they are are straight up stupid, I say it all the time, they'll never see the millions they are trying down to restructure at again in their lives.

I guess there's an outside shot he goes to San Diego, the Jets, Packers or Colts but I would doubt it. They have Jerry Hughes and Robert Mathis


Truth!
I've read articles stating that there's really no market for Harrison.

I bet he wants to start and no teams either want to pay him what he's asking, and/or want to guarantee him a starting spot.


MAYBE the Skins get lucky and can sign him as a situational pass rusher.
_________________
"The key to life is working harder than your situation. Work harder than your situation..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14967
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. Taylor wrote:
MAYBE the Skins get lucky and can sign him as a situational pass rusher.


Why not someone like Dwight Freeney instead of Harrison? Just wondering. I'm not saying I'd pick one over the other.
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 4 carries, 46 yards; 2 catches, 15 yards
Duke Ihenacho: bleh
Ryan Clark: 5 tackles, 1 PDef
Logan Paulsen: 2 catches, 0 yards!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 3594
Location: Boston, Ma
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
S. Taylor wrote:
MAYBE the Skins get lucky and can sign him as a situational pass rusher.


Why not someone like Dwight Freeney instead of Harrison? Just wondering. I'm not saying I'd pick one over the other.


Freeney doesn't fit the 3-4 scheme, that was a big part for his release in Indy. Harrison fits in as a 3-4 OLB, regardless though I'd pass on both these guys. Not the direction I'd like to go.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3319
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we be interested in Vince Young?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S. Taylor


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 11264
Location: By the Lake
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Should we be interested in Vince Young?


Nope.
_________________
"The key to life is working harder than your situation. Work harder than your situation..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7809
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Should we be interested in Vince Young?


um, wha?

Talk about the biggest headcase.
_________________


2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brian23


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6785
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only QB we should be worried about is Rex.

As a 3, you're not gonna get anyone better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63104
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. 21atw could be onto something. We seem to be keeping, wanting to re-sign and at least in this forum- want to draft headcases, in that case Vince Young will fit right in! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63104
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
The only QB we should be worried about is Rex.

As a 3, you're not gonna get anyone better.
too expensive imo. We should go with a rookie but probably won't because of Rg3's injury
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4334
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
The only QB we should be worried about is Rex.

As a 3, you're not gonna get anyone better.
too expensive imo. We should go with a rookie but probably won't because of Rg3's injury

We've been talking to Grossman. He'll be re-signed.
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brian23


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6785
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
The only QB we should be worried about is Rex.

As a 3, you're not gonna get anyone better.
too expensive imo. We should go with a rookie but probably won't because of Rg3's injury


Right, because 2 2nd year players and a rookie is a recipe for success. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
AntiSuperstar


Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 4444
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Right, because 2 2nd year players and a rookie is a recipe for success. Laughing


Yeah, if last year's team didn't have Rex Grossman they probably would have finished 4-12. Rolling Eyes The only reason Rex Grossman is in the league is because he's a "good teammate." As a player he's garbage, always has been, always will be. He's dead weight and a waste of money.

Pretty disappointed that the Redskins let Lorenzo Alexander go yet they're going to re-sign garbage like Rex Grossman and Kedric Golston. They better have one heck of a draft. If they put the same team on the field next year they can't expect to repeat what they did last year.
_________________
Stop slobbering over Brian Dawkins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3816
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Btw turtle no way we get harrison thar dude is a starter.
where is he going to start? Ravens passed on him, he and the Browns couldn't agree, other teams who run the 3-4 have made other moves to fill holes and the steelers are on record saying they don't want him back.

I have to wonder if he'll get a starting job this year. I know one things for sure he's an idiot for not taking a pay cut and staying with the steelers, he still would have made about 6 million this season even with his 30% pay cut from the steelers. He turned it down though and now he's unemployed. These players who are at their tale end of their career who don't take pay cuts to stay where they are are straight up stupid, I say it all the time, they'll never see the millions they are trying down to restructure at again in their lives.

I guess there's an outside shot he goes to San Diego, the Jets, Packers or Colts but I would doubt it. They have Jerry Hughes and Robert Mathis
:/

Well we will see . Maybe the Colts would want him:).
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group