Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This is who the next Browns kicker should be!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Kay said this dude visited the browns today. Lol

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This dude is almost as good as my created madden kicker " sir kicksalot"
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Mary Kay said this dude visited the browns today. Lol

She also said highly doubtful they sign him though
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well sign his [inappropriate/removed]

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is, if he's really as good as this video implies, then why didn't the Jets pick him up after they worked him out? The Browns aren't the first team to kick the tires on him... I'm with Buno on this. If doing stunts made someone an amazing professional player, why aren't the Harlem Globe Trotters playing in the NBA?
Productiondawg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BarryMcBride: Yes, it's true. Browns are considering replacing Dawson with a Norwegian trick shot artist nicknamed "Kickalicious". http://t.co/zSgAFmozTE

Wow

Season tickets, section 315, since 06
See you in the Muni with the Tailgate DJs
BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Productiondawg wrote:
@BarryMcBride: Yes, it's true. Browns are considering replacing Dawson with a Norwegian trick shot artist nicknamed "Kickalicious". http://t.co/zSgAFmozTE

Wow

This to me means the same thing as saying whatever team watched that female kicker try-out was "considering" her... technically, yeah, they're considering her, but not realistically. I'd be stunned if they sign him.
FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickBrownie wrote:
My question is, if he's really as good as this video implies, then why didn't the Jets pick him up after they worked him out? The Browns aren't the first team to kick the tires on him... I'm with Buno on this. If doing stunts made someone an amazing professional player, why aren't the Harlem Globe Trotters playing in the NBA?

I dont know much about him- Cool video but I think he should have tried going to school instead of straight to pro's - Pressure kicking in front of thousands is alot harder then making trick shots for a camera - how many times did he try each kick?? too much to question I hope this is not our answer for letting Phil Drill go

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I dont know much about him- Cool video but I think he should have tried going to school instead of straight to pro's - Pressure kicking in front of thousands is alot harder then making trick shots for a camera - how many times did he try each kick?? too much to question I hope this is not our answer for letting Phil Drill go

yeah I want to know how many possible scholarship offers he got?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we at least put him on the practice squad ?
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I could care less if he received scholarship offers or went to college. All I care about is whether or not he can kick field goals.... If so, sign him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he has been working out with NFL kicker Jeff Husted. Also, the raiders punter, Lechler was an Australian rules football player. He turned out to be pretty good. At worst, Browns work him out and pass on him. If he does well, he gets a training camp invite. Then we can see what he can do in game situations. Phil Dawson was signed by the raiders and the released. He was then on New England's practice squad . The following year we invited him to spring training. You never know. He may be awesome, or he may be awful.

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
buno67 wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I could care less if he received scholarship offers or went to college. All I care about is whether or not he can kick field goals.... If so, sign him.

so what he can kick field goals with his buddy taping him...having no idea how long it took him or how many takes.

Rookie kickers can struggle in the NFL and a majority of them have been kicking in big games since HS. We want to sign a kicker who has never kicked in a big moment?

do you seriously trust this game to kick the game winning FG in DEC vs the Bengals?

Browns just might go from the most clutch kicker to the least clutch kicker if they sign this Kickalicious bullcrap kicker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
buno67 wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

so what he can kick field goals with his buddy taping him...having no idea how long it took him or how many takes.

Rookie kickers can struggle in the NFL and a majority of them have been kicking in big games since HS. We want to sign a kicker who has never kicked in a big moment?

do you seriously trust this game to kick the game winning FG in DEC vs the Bengals?

Browns just might go from the most clutch kicker to the least clutch kicker if they sign this Kickalicious bullcrap kicker

Neither you nor I know how good he is, besides what we saw on tape... thats probably why the Browns got a close up look at him dont you think?

You have no idea how good he might be, and your lack of an open mind and extreme negativity towards him seems rather misplaced.

The Browns ARE going from a great kicker to an unknown... You mise as well get used to that fact.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
buno67 wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I don't know.

There is quite a bit of lulz in having a kicker called Kickalicious!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: