Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency 2013......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jamax99


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 595
Location: new york
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets will only sign players that were released , they will not sign any free agents. If they do they will lose out on comp , picks, for next year ,and I think we would get a few of them . Any one know how many. I'm guessing Keller, laundry, devito?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47487
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamax99 wrote:
Jets will only sign players that were released , they will not sign any free agents. If they do they will lose out on comp , picks, for next year ,and I think we would get a few of them . Any one know how many. I'm guessing Keller, laundry, devito?

Goodson and Barnes weren't released...


Landry
Keller
DeVito
Greene
Bell
Moore (pending)
Slauson (pending)
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2501
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
jamax99 wrote:
Jets will only sign players that were released , they will not sign any free agents. If they do they will lose out on comp , picks, for next year ,and I think we would get a few of them . Any one know how many. I'm guessing Keller, laundry, devito?

Goodson and Barnes weren't released...


Landry
Keller
DeVito
Greene
Bell
Moore (pending)
Slauson (pending)


Would we get a comp pick for slauson/moore?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47487
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superbowlbound wrote:
green24 wrote:
jamax99 wrote:
Jets will only sign players that were released , they will not sign any free agents. If they do they will lose out on comp , picks, for next year ,and I think we would get a few of them . Any one know how many. I'm guessing Keller, laundry, devito?

Goodson and Barnes weren't released...


Landry
Keller
DeVito
Greene
Bell
Moore (pending)
Slauson (pending)


Would we get a comp pick for slauson/moore?

Assuming they sign for more than peanuts, absolutely. There's a max of 4 picks, but picks can be combined.
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7225
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Steiny31 1h
The #Jets have interest in RB Ahmad Bradshaw. #nyj


Quote:
@BrianCoz 1h
Jets free agent guard Brandon Moore is visiting the Dolphins today, per source #nyj

_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31051
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradshaw would be an excellent pickup, but then we probably wouldn't get comp for Greene. Not a big deal though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2501
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Bradshaw would be an excellent pickup, but then we probably wouldn't get comp for Greene. Not a big deal though.


would probably mean the end of Powell or McKnight tho... not that it would bother me


could keep McKnight as strickly a PR/KR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slauson, Moore and Landry can get us good 3rd round compensatory picks (2). However, if Barnes, Colon and/or Goodson has(ve) solid performance, we could kiss 3rd round compensatory pick(s) goodbye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23823
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that Brandon Moore would fit the Lions offense? We pass a lot, when we run we like things to be spaced out and we run mainly man with some zone here and there.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19868
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Do you think that Brandon Moore would fit the Lions offense? We pass a lot, when we run we like things to be spaced out and we run mainly man with some zone here and there.

He usually grades out really highly in pass protection. He would be a good pickup for the Lions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Bradshaw would be an excellent pickup, but then we probably wouldn't get comp for Greene. Not a big deal though.


Bradshaw was released so he wouldn't count.
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8344
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want any part of Bradshaw.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teamorange


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 12985
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
I don't want any part of Bradshaw.


Same, dude is worse than our two other RB (which means he's real bad)
_________________
quietjetsket wrote:
skrILL wrote:

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raoul Duke


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 3130
Location: Upstate NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
I don't want any part of Bradshaw.


Me either. Very good player when healthy but banged up way too much and doesn't really add a different dimension to the backfield than what they have already.
_________________
“You don’t burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.”

- Cliff Burton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2501
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rotoworld-
Quote:
Free agent OLB Victor Butler will visit the Saints on Thursday.
It has already been reported that the Saints are high on Butler's wish list, and Butler has experience playing under DC Rob Ryan the last two seasons. New Orleans already has Martez Wilson, Junior Galette, and Will Smith as edge rushers, but you can never have enough of them. Beat writer Larry Holder adds that "mutual interest is high," and he would be "surprised" if Butler isn't signed.


sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 39 of 53

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group