Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Atlanta Falcons Offseason | FA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hotlanta12


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 5175
Location: Right behind you.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a deep cb class so I'm not worried. As log as we can grab a DE and a CB in the frat two rounds I will be satisfied. I'd love any combination of Moore, Okafor, Werner at de or banks, trufant, or Wreh wilson
_________________

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
birdman70


Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Posts: 685
Location: Brunswick,GA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably the best year to lose your starting CB of any that I can remember. With this draft being so thick at DB, I sincerely hope that the FO is ready to snag one in rds. 1-2.
_________________
"If you think weakness can be turned into a strength. I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." Jack Handey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ShockdAtFalcons


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 890
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its clear we need to invest higher picks into CB and DE weve been resourceful with average/aging players in those ares for too long time to find one of the elite CBs in the first and a solid pass rusher in the 2nd if possible
_________________
formerly MadAtFalcons

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpoonFed56


Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Posts: 1711
Location: GA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Its clear we need to invest higher picks into CB and DE weve been resourceful with average/aging players in those ares for too long time to find one of the elite CBs in the first and a solid pass rusher in the 2nd if possible


Agree.. if the 3rd best corner and the 4th best DE is available in the first obviously we take the Corner. (Or vice versa which I doubt will happen)... then take the DE in the second
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3969
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
I like Davis, but I expect a vet will be added.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3969
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
I like Davis, but I expect a vet will be added.


I was just looking at the list at who's available, we have our pick of....

Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn
Tyler Thigpen
Caleb Hanie
Kelen Clemens
Rex Grossman
Byron Leftwich (been there, done that)
Jordan Palmer

Pick your poison, everyone. I'll take Leinart, I guess.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13806
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
swoosh wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
I like Davis, but I expect a vet will be added.


I was just looking at the list at who's available, we have our pick of....

Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn
Tyler Thigpen
Caleb Hanie
Kelen Clemens
Rex Grossman
Byron Leftwich (been there, done that)
Jordan Palmer

Pick your poison, everyone. I'll take Leinart, I guess.

McCown
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3969
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
swoosh wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
I like Davis, but I expect a vet will be added.


I was just looking at the list at who's available, we have our pick of....

Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn
Tyler Thigpen
Caleb Hanie
Kelen Clemens
Rex Grossman
Byron Leftwich (been there, done that)
Jordan Palmer

Pick your poison, everyone. I'll take Leinart, I guess.

McCown


Just signed with the Saints.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13806
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn what horrible timing lol...

I just saw that on the bottom line of the Braves game...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20318
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
swoosh wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
Luke Mccown just signed with the Aints. Does everyone trust Dom Davis? Or should be bring in a vet on the cheap side?
I like Davis, but I expect a vet will be added.


I was just looking at the list at who's available, we have our pick of....

Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn
Tyler Thigpen
Caleb Hanie
Kelen Clemens
Rex Grossman
Byron Leftwich (been there, done that)
Jordan Palmer

Pick your poison, everyone. I'll take Leinart, I guess.

McCown


Thigpen imo
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13806
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly off of that list I would want Grossman. Flame away
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3969
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Honestly off of that list I would want Grossman. Flame away


At this point in all their careers, there probably isn't much difference between Grossman and someone like Leinart or Quinn. And I bet Grossman would accept vet minimum. Quinn and Leinart probably wouldn't, seeing as they both started games last year.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinn for looks. Mmmmm.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt2roddy


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 944
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leinart for me. If he comes cheap of course. He didn't start any games last year though IIRC...
_________________


My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group