Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Let the rumors in FA begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23230
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Huff signed with Baltimore for 3 years and 6 mill total. That isn't much, I wish we would have made that deal


Meh, it's a really good safety draft. If we get a good young safety, I'll be happy...


I know but 2 mill is so cheap. He can cover too. But I do agree I hope for Vaccaro or Cyprien
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18564
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Huff signed with Baltimore for 3 years and 6 mill total. That isn't much, I wish we would have made that deal


Meh, it's a really good safety draft. If we get a good young safety, I'll be happy...


I know but 2 mill is so cheap. He can cover too. But I do agree I hope for Vaccaro or Cyprien

Meh. Part of me wanted to see him sign. But the other part is saying "2 mil per year? Maybe he's not as good as i thought..."

I don't know which is reality.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16026
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest craze lately has been to mock Tyler Eifert to us in the first. Apparently because Jonathan Hayes is traveling everywhere and looking at TE prospects.

Silly media... Laughing
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ark23


Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Posts: 1513
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
The latest craze lately has been to mock Tyler Eifert to us in the first. Apparently because Jonathan Hayes is traveling everywhere and looking at TE prospects.

Silly media... :lol:

It has been evident though. Maybe we see a lot of Charles as a pure h-back/joker player and I guess a late round tight end COULD be a possibility as the backup to Gresham. A blocking TE would be valuable because Gresham seems to hold on every other play, and in this scenario we'd use Charles not as an in-line guy. But there's no way we take Eifert in round one, no way. At least unless we deal Gresham.

Michael Williams or Dion Sims in the mid - late rounds could make some sense. I mean there's a lot of ways this draft could go because we really don't have that many holes this year in the draft. At least less than usual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23230
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Leonard signed with the Bucs today. Guessing Pearman is our new 3rd down back
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18564
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Brian Leonard signed with the Bucs today. Guessing Pearman is our new 3rd down back

Or a draft pick. I just get this sense that the team wants something new and exciting at RB. Of course Green-Ellis is still the man, but i think they realized that Leonard/Scott/Peerman was not an exciting combo.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5523
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a loss at all, unless you are a fan of guys who play a few snaps here and there and end up hurt and deactivated 25% of the season. We have known all along the plan was probably two RBs in the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ocho Cinco


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 1142
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Not a loss at all, unless you are a fan of guys who play a few snaps here and there and end up hurt and deactivated 25% of the season. We have known all along the plan was probably two RBs in the draft.


I don't know about you guys but I really think peerman should get some more looks. He played pretty well IMO and I think given a chance to start he could excel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23230
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bengals hosted Felix Jones and Alex Smith (former Browns TE)
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ark23


Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Posts: 1513
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Bengals hosted Felix Jones and Alex Smith (former Browns TE)

Also hosted Usama Young I remember reading. Probably won't sign any of them.

It's interesting we looked at Smith because we have looked at so many TE's this offseason at various pro days and workouts. I get the feeling we will take one at some point in the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3197
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocho Cinco wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Not a loss at all, unless you are a fan of guys who play a few snaps here and there and end up hurt and deactivated 25% of the season. We have known all along the plan was probably two RBs in the draft.


I don't know about you guys but I really think peerman should get some more looks. He played pretty well IMO and I think given a chance to start he could excel.


IMO, Dan Herron looked better than Peerman last year on ST's.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedGreenShow


Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 1674
Location: Nati
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Not a loss at all, unless you are a fan of guys who play a few snaps here and there and end up hurt and deactivated 25% of the season. We have known all along the plan was probably two RBs in the draft.


I don't know about you guys but I really think peerman should get some more looks. He played pretty well IMO and I think given a chance to start he could excel.


IMO, Dan Herron looked better than Peerman last year on ST's.


No way Jose. Remember all those 4th and 5 fake punts Peerman scampered for? I love Peerman, and i still think he holds value on our 53.

Herron did have a nice punt block though.
_________________
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3197
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedGreenShow wrote:
Remember all those 4th and 5 fake punts Peerman scampered for? I love Peerman, and i still think he holds value on our 53.

Herron did have a nice punt block though.


Sure, I forgot about those fake punts. They were sweet alright.

I was just thinking that Peerman and Herron were very similar players, and wondering which one I would keep if we were to draft Lacy.

BJGE/ Lacy/ Pressley/ speed back/ Peerman or Herron

I just don't like Peerman as our main 'bell-cow' back behind BJGE is he goes down
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18564
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
RedGreenShow wrote:
Remember all those 4th and 5 fake punts Peerman scampered for? I love Peerman, and i still think he holds value on our 53.

Herron did have a nice punt block though.


Sure, I forgot about those fake punts. They were sweet alright.

I was just thinking that Peerman and Herron were very similar players, and wondering which one I would keep if we were to draft Lacy.

BJGE/ Lacy/ Pressley/ speed back/ Peerman or Herron

I just don't like Peerman as our main 'bell-cow' back behind BJGE is he goes down

Bell cow shmell cow. Peerman makes plays when given the opportunity. If he can only take 150 carries before breaking down, but is effective with those 150 carries, then you keep him around. Not every guy on the roster has to have star potential.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23230
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Rhodes visited on Monday and Karlos Dansby is visiting today
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 16 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group