Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Get to know your Fellow Seahawks Fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1328
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21310
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a pretty old forum, compared to a lot of other teams, I think Laughing
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18809
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal Information:
Name (first name only): Brian
Age: 18
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Left/Right Handed: Right
Sex: Male
Location: Monroe
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: American


Football Related:
Favorite College Team: UDub
Most Hated NFL team: 49ers
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: I'm changing from my TAST answer, the Romo fumble, easily
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: The divisional playoff game...

General Information:
Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad, HIMYM
Favorite Movie: The Lion King, will always be
Favorite Song: If It Meant a Lot To You by A Day to Remember
Favorite Band/Artist: Kendrick Lamar, Paramore, Ed Sheeran of late
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Bradley Cooper/Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite drink: Coffee
Favorite food: Blizzards
Favorite color: Green or Blue
Turn offs: Smoking
Turn ons: Girls who are into football, active
Hobbies: This, PS3, listening to my music.

Someone asked about jobs....I'm a pizza delivery boy, soon to be a student at EWU.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2742
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
We have a pretty old forum, compared to a lot of other teams, I think Laughing


haha i thought some of the guys were like 40s, but i guess most old people cant work a computer as well as us young bucks,, how often do you guys go to games?
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1328
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1328
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
We have a pretty old forum, compared to a lot of other teams, I think Laughing


haha i thought some of the guys were like 40s, but i guess most old people cant work a computer as well as us young bucks,, how often do you guys go to games?
I usually only get to go to one game a year. I might be moving up to the Seattle area for a job opportunity. I'd get to afford more games. Very Happy
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1328
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
My GT is in my sig. Add me if you wanna lose. Wink

If anyone else has Xbox you can add me as well and I can beat you in whatever if I have the game or outbuild you in minecraft
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21310
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?


I have since moved and now own one with my buddy.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21310
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?


I have since moved and now own one with my buddy.
Weren't you living in a frat?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?


I have since moved and now own one with my buddy.
Weren't you living in a frat?


Yea, still am Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21310
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?


I have since moved and now own one with my buddy.
Weren't you living in a frat?


Yea, still am Laughing
That's why your internet blows than Laughing
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
And if SOS plays FIFA I'm down to to destroy him and make it so he never WANTS to play that game again.


Laughing who do you run with?
Napoli


Interesting. Suppose I'd likely run with Juventus in that case.
You can stick with Manchester United and I'll still beat ya down.

Xbox right? If you say PS3 then I'd lose all respect for you.

Wink


Si, Xbox.
I thought you didn't have an xbox?


I have since moved and now own one with my buddy.
Weren't you living in a frat?


Yea, still am Laughing
That's why your internet blows than Laughing


This is very true!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group