Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cowboys Potential FA Rumors - OT Winston rumored
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
htfryar wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
I don't see Slauson as a huge upgrade but perhaps he's a slight one

You don't see him as much of an upgrade over McBurning Deuce? One of Matts' midgets would be an upgrade over McBurning Deuce. My son would be an upgrade over McBurning Deuce. Your daughter would be an upgrade over McBurning Deuce. An actual burning deuce would be an upgrade over McBurning Deuce. Hell, Pat McQuistan would be an upgrade, nah can't go there. PattyMac sucks arse.

We said the same things last year about Holland, Kosier, Nagy and Dockery

Actually, I liked Kosier and Nagy. I was never on the Holland or DOckery bandwagon.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fmr Jet OG Brandon Moore coming in for a visit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152910/article/brandon-moore-reportedly-will-visit-cowboys-lions

Despite his age, I'd love to get Moore and I believe he could be had for a modest price.

Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152910/article/brandon-moore-reportedly-will-visit-cowboys-lions

Despite his age, I'd love to get Moore and I believe he could be had for a modest price.

Sign me up

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

Sure Slauson is younger, but Moore is likely much cheaper and is every bit as good, if not better. Would be happy with either, though.

Maybe when Dallas frees up some money with Romo's extension and Spencer's (which I think is likely at this point), they will sign both.

Ace5 wrote:
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

Sure Slauson is younger, but Moore is likely much cheaper and is every bit as good, if not better. Would be happy with either, though.

Maybe when Dallas frees up some money with Romo's extension and Spencer's (which I think is likely at this point), they will sign both.

If I remember correctly, the Jets OL was trash last year. They couldn't run at all. Maybe it was the fact teams were daring Sanchez to beat them, but Idk if getting both Guards would help us, it would just seem like a reason not to go OL round 1.

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
Dirk Gently

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFF had him as their #4 OG last year. Overall rank +21 compared to Bernardeau's -4 (strictly as guard... he was worse as a center).
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

Anyone who hates Mark Sanchez enough to knock him flat on his back when he is on your own team is a winner in my book.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On yesterday's episode of "The Draft Show", Broaddus mentioned that when he walked past the scouting room, they were watching tape of Michael Huff. He may already be signed by the time we get our cap situation figured out, but he is adamant in the fact that we're going to add a veteran safety. I think when it's all said and done, we will add Ronde Barber for the veteran minimum and draft a safety in the early rounds.
green24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

I personally think Slauson is better at this point, although some people disagree.

WareWolf94 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

NO! I want Slauson!

If I remember correctly, the Jets OL was trash last year. They couldn't run at all. Maybe it was the fact teams were daring Sanchez to beat them, but Idk if getting both Guards would help us, it would just seem like a reason not to go OL round 1.

The Jets OL was fine this past season. It was the year before that sucked.
cav_fan2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@CowboysNation87: @BryanBroaddus boys bringing Felix jones back? You kidding me? I really hope not.

Quote:
@CowboysNation87: @BryanBroaddus someone reported they signed him to league minimum.. GM was open to bringing back heard from @KavnerDC

Ohhh lord...haven't seen or heard more than this, but old Felix could be back in the mix!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cav_fan2 wrote:
Quote:
@CowboysNation87: @BryanBroaddus boys bringing Felix jones back? You kidding me? I really hope not.

Quote:
@CowboysNation87: @BryanBroaddus someone reported they signed him to league minimum.. GM was open to bringing back heard from @KavnerDC

Ohhh lord...haven't seen or heard more than this, but old Felix could be back in the mix!

smh. I had a feeling it might happen, especially since nobody else has shown interest.

Ace5 wrote:
textaz03

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BryanBroaddus: Names the Cowboys are actually bringing in for UFA visits Will Allen S and Justin Durant LB. Will visit Valley Ranch on Monday.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
textaz03

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@fishsports: .@BloggingTheBoys NY media report is wrong. #Cowboys have NOT scheduled visit for OL Brandon Moore

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
@BryanBroaddus: Names the Cowboys are actually bringing in for UFA visits Will Allen S and Justin Durant LB. Will visit Valley Ranch on Monday.

Justin Durant intrigues me. Anyone know much about him?

Thanks for the sig LORK!

Official Supporter of "The Process."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 16 of 34

Jump to: