Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Blackhawk Talk - Kane and Toews sign 8-year deals!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 1m
The #Blackhawks have acquired defensemen David Rundblad and Mathieu Brisebois from Phoenix for a second-round pick: http://bit.ly/1cA4ul0

I bet Leddy is on his way out

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
The #Blackhawks have acquired defensemen David Rundblad and Mathieu Brisebois from Phoenix for a second-round pick: http://bit.ly/1cA4ul0

Nah. Both of these guys are Rockford guys right now. Leddy is an ascending player. If anything maybe Brookbank goes. He adds nothing.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

Nah. Both of these guys are Rockford guys right now. Leddy is an ascending player. If anything maybe Brookbank goes. He adds nothing.

Rundblad isnt going to Rockford...he is with the Hawks. Brisebois is going to Rockford. Brookbank,Oduya,Rozsival and Leddy are all possibilities. Depends on the deal they get dealt in.

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

Rundblad isnt going to Rockford...he is with the Hawks. Brisebois is going to Rockford. Brookbank,Oduya,Rozsival and Leddy are all possibilities. Depends on the deal they get dealt in.

Kostka was with the Hawks all year and hardly played. They have a roster spot to fill for now with Hossa out. For some reason Q has wanted to carry 2 extra defensemen this year in lieu of an extra forward for some reason. Not sure I understand that.

Anyway, Leddy is a big part of our PP so he's not going anywhere IMO. Rundblad isn't better than Oduya either, and Roszival is one of our top PK guys. If I recall correctly Roszival and Brookbank are both FA after the year, and I suspect this move is more about that than anything of immediate use outside of injury.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

Kostka was with the Hawks all year and hardly played. They have a roster spot to fill for now with Hossa out. For some reason Q has wanted to carry 2 extra defensemen this year in lieu of an extra forward for some reason. Not sure I understand that.

Anyway, Leddy is a big part of our PP so he's not going anywhere IMO. Rundblad isn't better than Oduya either, and Roszival is one of our top PK guys. If I recall correctly Roszival and Brookbank are both FA after the year, and I suspect this move is more about that than anything of immediate use outside of injury.

They didnt trade a 2nd round pick for him to sit. He needs playing time to develop. Theoretically they could use Leddy in a Kessler trade. Bowman already indicated they arent keeping all of them.

HuskieBear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hawks have traded 3 prospects recently. (hayes, olsen, pirri). This is a move to restock their prospect pool. thats what makes the organization so good recently, is our ability to lose talent and replace it with younger talent (coincidentally the biggest issue with the cubs)
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Kostka was with the Hawks all year and hardly played.

Kostka was dealing with some sort of injury, if I'm not mistaken. I remember hearing very little coverage of it.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/blackhawks/post/_/id/4680769/teravainen-expected-to-join-blackhawks

If you don't want to read the whole article:

Teuvo could/will likely join the Blackhawks roster as soon as his season finishes in Finland. His team is currently a 7-seed in the Liiga playoffs, meaning his season there could end as soon as March 16 or as late as April 26.

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
jspiel24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teuvo bout to eat

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/blackhawks/post/_/id/4680769/teravainen-expected-to-join-blackhawks

If you don't want to read the whole article:

Teuvo could/will likely join the Blackhawks roster as soon as his season finishes in Finland. His team is currently a 7-seed in the Liiga playoffs, meaning his season there could end as soon as March 16 or as late as April 26.

Top tier talent at a rookie salary for the next few years? The Rich get richer, and I ain't complaining.

GRRLacher wrote:
chitownstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saad - Toews - Kane

Hossa - Tuevo - Sharp

Awesome!

Willie Young - Adopt a Bear

#TurnUp
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm pumped for this kid. I really hope he lives up to expectations. Don't want to put unfair expectations on him, though.

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Yeah I'm pumped for this kid. I really hope he lives up to expectations. Don't want to put unfair expectations on him, though.

He looked fully legit in his debut tonight. I can't wait to see him play with Kane and [insert LW here].

GRRLacher wrote:
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

He looked fully legit in his debut tonight. I can't wait to see him play with Kane and [insert LW here].

His vision on the ice is pretty incredible

HuskieBear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

I agree, it would have been better to see him on the ice with Kaner. Dude was a steal at 18 in '12, lots of people thought he would go top 3. He's been compared to Kane mostly as well.

Correct me if i'm wrong as well, but im pretty sure Tuevo is a LW?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 35 of 44

Jump to: