Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 Vol. II: Bills Nation of Domination (check PMs)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13318
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, it doesn't look like the trade with the Rams will work out. I'm still trying with SD but it doesn't look good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23987
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like to trade up with us?
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Would you like to trade up with us?


What's the cost?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23987
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Would you like to trade up with us?


What's the cost?


It would have to be equivalent to what the Trad Chart says for it to happen. Just saw you guys were looking to move up.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Would you like to trade up with us?


What's the cost?


It would have to be equivalent to what the Trad Chart says for it to happen. Just saw you guys were looking to move up.


I don't think I can get the deal done without support from the staff (none of which are on).

We'd be willing to give up #55 + a 5th + a 6th
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50.) Pittsburgh Steelers (1.062) (11-12)
51.) New York Giants (1.037) (12-1)
52.) Chicago Bears (1.012) (1-2)
53.) Washington Redskins (0.996) (2-3)
54.) Minnesota Vikings (0.963) (3-4)

Shocked

5 picks left
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are Ian or Lions available to post a pick in the draft thread if we move up?

Me or Slam could do it but I'm not sure if it's allowed.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16251
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Are Ian or Lions available to post a pick in the draft thread if we move up?

Me or Slam could do it but I'm not sure if it's allowed.


I'll need confirmation from one of them first that you can. Also whenever Ian sobers up tell him to accept the Bengals trade officially in the trade thread...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Are Ian or Lions available to post a pick in the draft thread if we move up?

Me or Slam could do it but I'm not sure if it's allowed.


I'll need confirmation from one of them first that you can. Also whenever Ian sobers up tell him to accept the Bengals trade officially in the trade thread...


Yea he's been on a nasty 2 day hangover I think Laughing

I have a PM confirmation from LionsFTW (AGM) that we can pass the trade through. Plus, we all know who we want with the pick we would be acquiring.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13318
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Are Ian or Lions available to post a pick in the draft thread if we move up?

Me or Slam could do it but I'm not sure if it's allowed.


I'll need confirmation from one of them first that you can. Also whenever Ian sobers up tell him to accept the Bengals trade officially in the trade thread...


Ian sent a PM previously giving me permission but I don't know if it was limited to the shark tank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade with Giants is off. I say we wait it out, we might still get our guy.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18226
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you all go up picking Woods I would like to give a pitch for Terrance Williams. Right now we are guranteed to get one of the recievers we have targeted so I think it is safe to talk about it more in depth.

Why did Nix draft TJ Graham? We need someone who can stretch the field and make plays. Robert Woods is not that. Unfortunately all I see with Woods is a possession reciever at the NFL level. Williams is in no way a true speedster and is not the freak that Patterson is but Williams is the player who plays faster than he actual is. Just look at the stats they don't lie.

He had 97 catches, 1832 yards, and 12 TDs. He averaged 19 yards a catch Shocked

compare that with Robert Woods stats.

Woods had 76 catches 846 yards, and 11 TDs. He only averaged 11 yards a catch.

in fact the best season he had in terms of yards per catch was with 12.2 yards. No where near William's.

So Williams had 21 more catches, almost 1000 more yards and an extra TD. Yes Woods did have to compete with Lee but he wouldn't of even come close to Terrance's yards. Also Terrance Williams didn't have Matt Barkley throwing to him this past year.

Williams is 6'2 and Woods is 6'0. Terrance Williams is two inches taller than Woods but his vertical is inch below Woods. So Williams with his height could get an inch higher in the air. Also despite Terrance Williams bigger size they both ran goods times with a 4.51 and 4.52.

So not only does Williams fit our team better, he has had better production, is taller & bigger, and despite the size difference both are similar athletically.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Before you all go up picking Woods I would like to give a pitch for Terrance Williams. Right now we are guranteed to get one of the recievers we have targeted so I think it is safe to talk about it more in depth.

Why did Nix draft TJ Graham? We need someone who can stretch the field and make plays. Robert Woods is not that. Unfortunately all I see with Woods is a possession reciever at the NFL level. Williams is in no way a true speedster and is not the freak that Patterson is but Williams is the player who plays faster than he actual is. Just look at the stats they don't lie.

He had 97 catches, 1832 yards, and 12 TDs. He averaged 19 yards a catch Shocked

compare that with Robert Woods stats.

Woods had 76 catches 846 yards, and 11 TDs. He only averaged 11 yards a catch.

in fact the best season he had in terms of yards per catch was with 12.2 yards. No where near William's.

So Williams had 21 more catches, almost 1000 more yards and an extra TD. Yes Woods did have to compete with Lee but he wouldn't of even come close to Terrance's yards. Also Terrance Williams didn't have Matt Barkley throwing to him this past year.

Williams is 6'2 and Woods is 6'0. Terrance Williams is two inches taller than Woods but his vertical is inch below Woods. So Williams with his height could get an inch higher in the air. Also despite Terrance Williams bigger size they both ran goods times with a 4.51 and 4.52.

So not only does Williams fit our team better, he has had better production, is taller & bigger, and despite the size difference both are similar athletically.


Well its going to be an easy choice because the Redskins are about to pick either Woods or Williams.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23971
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BACK IN THE ROOM.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3646
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
BACK IN THE ROOM.


FINALLY. Hows the hangover?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 4 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group