Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tavon Austin= Gamechanger
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Tavon Austin= Gamechanger Reply with quote

Our offense isn't that explosive. We need a gamechanger. This player is Tavon Austin. He is the most explosive and shiftiest player I have ever seen. This deserves its own topic and not in the draft discussion. Reasons are because everybody doens't look there. The word needs to get out to support Austin to the Rams. He is definitely worth the 16th pick. Watch this video you will be convinced!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T3_UNFZHSQU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could have gone in the draft thread amigo.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRAFT THREAD
DRAFT THREAD
DRAFT THREAD
DRAFT THREAD
DRAFT THREAD
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think its funny how you want to have Tavon Austin's baby but you are sporting a Keenan Allen Sig and Avi. Laughing but to answer your question if given the right situation in which case certain players are off the board I would grab Austin in a heartbeat at 16.
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't belong in the draft thread. It is already a foregone conclusion he will be a Ram. Watch the video and stop complaining. Austin is bigger than all the other prospects!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this does go in the draft thread what does?

A discussion about a draft prospect, Austin, belongs there. The forum is starting to look like a mess man.
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
If this does go in the draft thread what does?

A discussion about a draft prospect, Austin, belongs there. The forum is starting to look like a mess man.

we don't need to put every single thread about a draft prospect in one thread.

This board isn't active enough to do this. We could use more threads.

As for Austin, he's the ultimate playmaker and we need playmakers more than anything else. He has to be a top priority in the draft.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
we don't need to put every single thread about a draft prospect in one thread.

This isn't the first one though, so if I want to talk about 5 different prospects I am going to start five new threads? It can get cluttered quick, every team forum has their own rules. Such as in some all mock drafts go in one thread.

DerekBrink wrote:
This board isn't active enough to do this. We could use more threads.

That your opinion, some people around here like the board more cleaned up. I think this is an unneeded thread given the thread we already have. Mocks and other stuff get pushed down and hidden for topics that get a few replies and are irrelevant the next day because they are being discussed elsewhere.

DerekBrink wrote:
As for Austin, he's the ultimate playmaker and we need playmakers more than anything else. He has to be a top priority in the draft.

I am not refuting that.
jjab360

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't have any problems wIth having a thread about a very talked about prospect who we're likely looking at acquiring. It's not like it's five different threads about the guy cluttering the forum and I get tired of having to go 20 pages back in the draft thread to see what people think about a certain prospect.

On topic, yes, Tavon Austin needs to be a part of this team.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
Honestly, I don't have any problems wIth having a thread about a very talked about prospect who we're likely looking at acquiring. It's not like it's five different threads about the guy cluttering the forum and I get tired of having to go 20 pages back in the draft thread to see what people think about a certain prospect.

I agree as long as there aren't multiple threads on one prospect I have no problem with one thread talking about him. Especially a guy like Austin who so many Rams fans are interested in.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
jjab360 wrote:

I agree as long as there aren't multiple threads on one prospect I have no problem with one thread talking about him. Especially a guy like Austin who so many Rams fans are interested in.

Below this thread is:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=514631
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!!!, Really!?!?!?? You think Tavon Austin is a good football player and the Rams should draft him?

Seriously, this guy is in almost every mock draft done by Ram's fans. Did you just feel the need to announce that you had jumped on the bandwagon?

Maybe next you can start a Chance Warmack thread and provide absolutely no new insight whatsoever.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
jjab360

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
OMG!!!!!, Really!?!?!?? You think Tavon Austin is a good football player and the Rams should draft him?

Seriously, this guy is in almost every mock draft done by Ram's fans. Did you just feel the need to announce that you had jumped on the bandwagon?

Maybe next you can start a Chance Warmack thread and provide absolutely no new insight whatsoever.
You guys are way too uptight lol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Agreed lol I just wanted to make sure everybody got to see this video of Tavon Austin. People can miss cool things in the big draft thread. Thought this was a great video and I wanted everybody to see it. Chill bros lol. I usually post in the draft thread.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Of all these weird creatures
Who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves
And live for their secrets

They're all uptight.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: