Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks "Pimp your Prospect" thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Seahawks "Pimp your Prospect" thread Reply with quote

Talk up your favorite guys here.

Tats and i were big on bobby wags last year. Tats also loved Irvin. Shazor was the Original russell wilson fan. I liked Robert Turbin a lot heading in

Who are you the ORIGINAL supporter of, in this forum? Time to put your money where your mouth is. Talk up your favorite guy and i'll put him (and your name) below. Extra praise for naming a guy that get's taken surprisingly high or hits the seahawks

In fact, two points for dibbing an early-than-expected selection and 3 points for naming a seahawk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imani

chpjns15

hawkman98272

klyon7634

silus

Tatupu_64

Sandman55

SaveourSonics

Plush

MARIO MANGELINI

Bigjoe0075

KayJayz

Pie Romania

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Last edited by imani on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
chpjns15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khaseeme Greene, Justin Hunter, Jake Stoneburner, and Matt Scott are all guys I like more than the average person

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a big Keenan Allen fan heading into the year, and always hoped we may land him. Coming on to Hunt as a more likely option, if he's there.

Kempes

#JDI
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a HUGE fan of Alec Ogletree and Tavon Austin. I think Ogletree is exactly like Bruce Irvin. He has red flags but i think he is the type of player Pete will take in round 1. Id love to have Tavon Austin but I doubt there is any chance he lasts till our pick.

Two other guys im a HUGE fan of because they are from Syracuse is T/G Justin Pugh and S Shamarko Thomas. Pugh played Tackle all 4 years here at Cuse but I think if we took a mid round (3 or 4) chance on him we may be able to slide him over to guard. I think he could be a very effective guard. I doubt we take any shot at Thomas because we are set at Safety. But I think he could be a great special teamer and even see a little action instead of Winston Guy. Thomas is small but he has blazing 4.38 speed and he LOVES to hit!!!!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
silus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The #1 pick should be Kawaan Short or Sheldon Richardson
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavier Rhodes is a boss. He's going to be a really good CB in this league. He'll get some PI penalties early, but he'll figure it out.

Christine Michael might be the most talented RB in this class. If someone is wiling to take a chance in the character concerns, they'll get an exceptionally talented RB

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Sandman55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking a bit more for later round gems now, and haven't gotten through all the position groups, but so far:

At WR I'm really liking Rodney Smith. He's 6'4, 225, 34.75" arms, and over 10' hands. At that size he's a legit 4.50 speed guy and watching him play he's very athletic and a hands catcher. The other WR "freak" guys have noticed is Mark Harrison based on his combine #s purely, but this guy had a similar combine but looks far more polished as a receiver.

At TE I'm liking Dion Sims. He was known as a good blocker, but he frankly had a better combine than Eifert (1.60 split time, slightly slower 40 than Eifert but he's bigger, 35" vert, over 10" hands). Going back and looking at his tape, he is a guy that can get out on the routes really well, and his athleticism seems to have been highly under-rated.

A real darkhorse late round RT candidate is Rogers Gaines. He's a giant guy like Fluker, but a bit more athletic. Ridiculous 36.25" arms, 334lbs, and can move.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really sucks that all of these guys I've loved since earlier this year are just starting to rise. Shariff Floyd is a kid I've been pimping for a while and now it looks like he'll go top 10.

I love North Carolina's DT Sylvester Williams. He should be a good one.

Also really like Jonathan Cooper. He'd probably be my #1 target for our 1st rounder.

Khaseem Greene of Rutgers is also a kid I really want.

I'll have more later Mr. Green
imani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many know that i love Marquess Wilson out of Wazzuu, but i also really like Justin Hunter and Cordarelle Patterson at wideout. Recently i've become really fond of the honey badger Matheui, i just think he's exactly what we need at NCB. We get murdered on third down and he has the playmaking ability and quickness to remove the slot receiver as our Achilles heel.

I also favor Alex Okafor out of texas, Twill out of Baylor, Alvin Bailey (OG) Arkansas, John Simon out of OSU, and Jordan Poyer out of OrSU

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I care about is Keenan Allen, Margus hunt or zach ertz becoming Seahawks
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
It really sucks that all of these guys I've loved since earlier this year are just starting to rise. Shariff Floyd is a kid I've been pimping for a while and now it looks like he'll go top 10.

I love North Carolina's DT Sylvester Williams. He should be a good one.

Also really like Jonathan Cooper. He'd probably be my #1 target for our 1st rounder.

Khaseem Greene of Rutgers is also a kid I really want.

I'll have more later Mr. Green
I love Cooper as well. Fantastic scheme fit for us

Da'Rick Rogers is supremely talented imo. I chalk up his slow 40 time to simply not being trained to run a 40. He has game speed, his 39.5" vertical and 11' broad jump show how explosive he is.

I need to compile a list... I'll be back with more guys Laughing

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:

Last edited by Tatupu_64 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MARIO MANGELINI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armonty Bryant and Ryan Swope. Love these guys, especially Bryant.
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love Datone Jones at 25. Maybe because we share the same last name and his jersey would work perfectly for me Laughing ....but I think he is a perfect fit or us getting pressure up the gut. I'm also a big D Hopkins fan. He's got good size, speed, and a good character hard working guy. Also love Austin as well with that speed. I've been a fan of Marquess Wilson since his freshman year. He was actually 2 dorms down from my friend in Pullman and I was in the elevator with him once. I figured he was a lot taller than 6'2 3/4 cause I'm 6'3 1/2 and we were seeing eye to eye so I was a little shocked by that. But he's still a long guy and I would love for us to get him in the 3rd-4th if he's available. He reminds me of a slower poor mans AJ Green. Long lanky guy with great hands. Good route runner. I think he would be a great fit with Russ. Someone also said Ogletree already but I'm a big fan of his. I think he'd be a great fit along side Wags and Wright. I could def see us taking him at 25. That was kind of a novel lol but those are my guys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margus Hunt, Kyle Long, Sharriff Floyd, Corneilis Washington and Knile Davis fan club.

Hunt and Long for round 1. Sharriff Floyd won't be there and Davis and Washington in round 3-4
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunt will be 26 and is really raw, no thanks. If we were the niners and didn't need him to start I'd really like him.

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: