Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OMG THE GUY IS GONE?!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jags wrote:
OH, happy day. I have been waiting for this for a LONG time. Good bye Guy.

You're really late to the party, the beer is all gone

I apologize man. My laptop broke. I have a Chromebook now.. It is all fine I will drink water instead.

what happened to your laptop? Just old?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jags wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jags wrote:
OH, happy day. I have been waiting for this for a LONG time. Good bye Guy.

You're really late to the party, the beer is all gone

I apologize man. My laptop broke. I have a Chromebook now.. It is all fine I will drink water instead.

what happened to your laptop? Just old?

Old and the screen went out. I would have had the screen replaced, but it was incredibly slow.

DarthDavis wrote:
I tell you I respect the Jags forum nothing but classy posters. They got a good group over there.
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the Chromebook? I just bought a tablet, but it was between the two - tv remote app sold me on the tablet.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Jags

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
How is the Chromebook? I just bought a tablet, but it was between the two - tv remote app sold me on the tablet.

Lucky me. I already have a Vizio tab that has infrared so I use it as a remote.

The Chromebook is beyond my expectations and I have yet to really put much use to it. Of course I was off by the screen size because my last notebook was 15+ inches, but I knew what I was getting into.

It is incredibly fast and simple. I looove it. I am excited about my decision. It is one of those things in life that is well worth the cost. I guess it is so fast and efficient because of the chrome operating system is so simple so it uses less ram.

DarthDavis wrote:
I tell you I respect the Jags forum nothing but classy posters. They got a good group over there.
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:

The Chromebook is beyond my expectations and I have yet to really put much use to it. Of course I was off by the screen size because my last notebook was 15+ inches, but I knew what I was getting into.

It is incredibly fast and simple. I looove it. I am excited about my decision. It is one of those things in life that is well worth the cost. I guess it is so fast and efficient because of the chrome operating system is so simple so it uses less ram.

got the Galaxy 10, which also has ir. But I can't get it to work with my tv. What app do you use?

- Gus Bradley
Jags

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Jags wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:

got the Galaxy 10, which also has ir. But I can't get it to work with my tv. What app do you use?

It comes pre-installed with the tablet:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/06/vizio-rolls-out-tablet-software-update-promises-performance-boo/

I know someone who has the Galaxy. I will ask him what app he uses the next time I see him.

Pwny's edit: You're welcome. Smile

DarthDavis wrote:
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Jags wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:

It comes pre-installed with the tablet:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/06/vizio-rolls-out-tablet-software-update-promises-performance-boo/

I know someone who has the Galaxy. I will ask him what app he uses the next time I see him.

Pwny's edit: You're welcome. Smile

Sweet. IR capabilitiy was really a make-or-break for me when I was shopping. It came with Peel, which worked for my Blu-Ray player but not my tv (Samsung).

- Gus Bradley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: