Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off-season needs/And prospects that the 9ers should target..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im scared.. I also love Moe and Manuel..

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Psychlone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Jamar Taylor is a stud and someone who I have watched for some time. If he is our pick in the 1st round, I wouldn't have no problem with that. Physical!
Daniel Jeremiah has him going to us at #31 in his latest mock draft. Several interesting picks in his mock like Werner dropping to #27 based on his assessment of his tape.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165256?campaign=Twitter_jeremiah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Jamar Taylor is a stud and someone who I have watched for some time. If he is our pick in the 1st round, I wouldn't have no problem with that. Physical!
Daniel Jeremiah has him going to us at #31 in his latest mock draft. Several interesting picks in his mock like Werner dropping to #27 based on his assessment of his tape.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/165256?campaign=Twitter_jeremiah

If Werner drops out of the top 15, we NEED to trade up for him!

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
adamq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

After they saw Irvin slip out of their hands last year, if there's a guy Baalkbaugh really loves I fully expect a trade up in the 10-20 range

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

After they saw Irvin slip out of their hands last year, if there's a guy Baalkbaugh really loves I fully expect a trade up in the 10-20 range

I agree too. This year we have the luxury of having SO many picks. I would be disappointed if we didn't make a move up to the top 15 but then again I/We might be left clueless because of who we pick.

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Wow, did not know that but glad to see Taylor get some 1st round love. Every time he faced off against Fresno State he dominated. We had a nice passing attack last season and had NO chance against the Broncos.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashon Goldson's replacement - Cody Davis 6'2'' 204lbs or if Ed Reed decides to follow Boldin to the bay, that would be my #1 choice, no doubt!

Cody Davis highlights, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Wo-suc--4
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niners2theend wrote:
Dashon Goldson's replacement - Cody Davis 6'2'' 204lbs or if Ed Reed decides to follow Boldin to the bay, that would be my #1 choice, no doubt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Wo-suc--4

Impressive pro day.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=82398&draftyear=2013&genpos=SS

Could be the next Colin Jones.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="niners2theend"]Dashon Goldson's replacement - Cody Davis 6'2'' 204lbs or if Ed Reed decides to follow Boldin to the bay, that would be my #1 choice, no doubt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Wo-suc--4[/quote
nice find sir. had not heard of him

new sig... sorry alex
niners2theend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Here's my 1st mock draft(the 4rd version): the trade scena.. Reply with quote

rio

Total picks in the first 4 rds:

1.) 31
2.) 34
2.) 61
3.)74
3.) 93
4.) 128
4.) 131

***The trade scenario!!!

A.) Package the 31st, 61st, and 74th overall to the Chargers for their 11th overall pick!

With that trade, here's the version of the trade scenaio mock draft:

1.) 11th overall - CB Xavier Rhodes(FSU) 6'1'' 210lbs - Xavier, has all the tools to become the next great cornerback to make the leap to the pros!

2.) 34th overall - CB Jamar Taylor(BSU) 5'11'' 192lbs - First and foremost trade CB, Carlos Rogers(and his contract) for a future 4th or 5th rd pick, and draft another talented corner.

3.) 93rd overall - FS T.J. McDonald(USC) 6'3'' 219lbs - The son of ex-49ers, Tim McDonald. A human heat seeking missile!

4.) 129th overall - DT Bennie Logan(LSU) 6'2'' 309lbs - Bennie, has all the tools to become a good interior lineman based on his strength and athleticism alone!

4.) 131st overall - TE Dion Sims(MSU) 6'5'' 262lbs - Huge red zone target who is a good run blocker as well!
big9erfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Here's my 1st mock draft(the 4rd version): the trade sce Reply with quote

niners2theend wrote:
rio

Total picks in the first 4 rds:

1.) 31
2.) 34
2.) 61
3.)74
3.) 93
4.) 128
4.) 131

***The trade scenario!!!

A.) Package the 31st, 61st, and 74th overall to the Chargers for their 11th overall pick!

With that trade, here's the version of the trade scenaio mock draft:

1.) 11th overall - CB Xavier Rhodes(FSU) 6'1'' 210lbs - Xavier, has all the tools to become the next great cornerback to make the leap to the pros!

2.) 34th overall - CB Jamar Taylor(BSU) 5'11'' 192lbs - First and foremost trade CB, Carlos Rogers(and his contract) for a future 4th or 5th rd pick, and draft another talented corner.

3.) 93rd overall - FS T.J. McDonald(USC) 6'3'' 219lbs - The son of ex-49ers, Tim McDonald. A human heat seeking missile!

4.) 129th overall - DT Bennie Logan(LSU) 6'2'' 309lbs - Bennie, has all the tools to become a good interior lineman based on his strength and athleticism alone!

4.) 131st overall - TE Dion Sims(MSU) 6'5'' 262lbs - Huge red zone target who is a good run blocker as well!

Well this one is different. So you're convinced Rhodes is worth three high picks, eh? We might well get a guy just as good, or nearly as good at 31, and still be able to pick two more really talented guys with those picks you're wanting to trade away. I could see us trading 31 or 34 for another team's first next year a little more easily than this trade.

I'm not saying we won't trade up, but it's only going to be if our management thinks a guys is very clearly better than other guys we could get a bit later. Star or Richardson I could see if they fell into the mid to upper teens. Maybe Jones if he gets into the 20's and we're worried someone else would take him. Our need at d-line is so great I could see one of those moves. Maybe even Vacaro if he lasts into the 20's since there seems to be a gap between him and next best S.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we currently have, what, 5 CBs under contract, including 3 that have been starters the last two years and will be starters again next year, and with our first two picks, we take CBs? I can imagine a scenario where we take 1 corner, seeing how we'll probably let Carlos go and we'll be faced with another Dashon-like situation with Tarell (do we pay him or try to lock up our core with the money saved). It would be very wise to take a corner early this year, even if, at best, he'll be our dime back. But 2 corners, I just can't see it.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the trade up, but I think it's for the wrong position and player. I think Bjoern Werner would have a greater impact than any CB we could trade up for. Cool
49erjunkie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to go after Jackmerius Tacktheritrix. Possibly one of the best prospects in the last decade.

Walter Redskins on the sig.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49erjunkie wrote:
We need to go after Jackmerius Tacktheritrix. Possibly one of the best prospects in the last decade.

Hingle McCringleberry - Penn State is a can't miss imo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: