Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off-season needs/And prospects that the 9ers should target..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niners2theend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Off-season needs/And prospects that the 9ers should target.. Reply with quote

in the draft!

Off-season needs:

- trade Alex Smith to the highest suitor; yes, that is not excluding the NFC West rival, Cardinals!
- go after unrestricted free agent, OLD/DE: Dwight Freeney!
- trade for CB, Darrelle Revis for the 31st pick overall, and restructure his contract to save salary cap!

Top prospects that the 9ers should target:

1.) WR T.J. Moe 5'11'' 204lbs: Great hands and explosive off the line of scrimmage! Combine numbers, that you simply can't deny: 26 reps on the bench, and 6.53 on the three cone drill was the best at the combine.

2.) CB Desmond Trufant 5'11'' 190lbs: The best cover corner in the draft in my opinion!

3.) CB Xavier Rhodes 6'1'' 210lbs: A future shutdown CB!

4.) DT Brandon Williams 6'1'' 335lbs: A small school talent who will anchor the middle of a 3-4 D for years to come. If the 9ers are not able to re-sign Sopoaga, Brandon Williams should be available in the 4th rd.

5.) OT Luke Marquardt 6'7'' 314lbs: The 9ers must add another Tackle for insurance purposes.

6.) C Brian Schwenke 6'3'' 314lbs: This guy will be a pro bowl C for years to come!

7.) ILB John Lotulelei 5'11'' 233lbs: The next Lofa Tatufu!

8.) OLB Sio Moore 6'1'' 245lbs: This guy will make an immediate impact as a rookie, probably, the "most ready" OLB in this draft.

9.) OLB Zavier Gooden 6'2'' 234lbs: At best, will be a special teams demon(posted a 4.47 in his 40!)!

10.) FS Jonathan Cyprien 6'0''217lbs: Has similar skill set to Dashon Goldson.

11.) CB/FS Dwayne Gratz 5'11'' 201lbs: Another athlete who who can make a splash as a rookie!

12.) DE/OLB Malliciah Goodman 6'3'' 276lbs: His measurables are amazing; Arm Length 36 3/8, and Hand Length 11, whoa!

That's it folks, you've just witnessed the realest information!

***And yes, Crabtree was held on that last play, that should've given the 49ers new downs. A new set of downs wouldn't have determined the final outcome of that game, I mean the ravens still would've had 3TO's and about 60 ticks to go had the 9ers scored a TD(assuming)***
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's alive!

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is the Legendary N2TE? wow i just got chills i feel like I'm watching greatness!

I like 3,4,6,8, and 10.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This day just gets better.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
This day just gets better.

Man - what a week. Criterion flash sale so I could buy 50% off masterpieces, Alex Smith gets us great picks, my favorite live band (Man Man) Saturday, and now the realest information?!

Bless my soul, I've died and gone to heaven...except they keep informing me that the 49ers are 5-1 in the big game. I feel like that's incorrect info now.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
oldman9er

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after seeing the T.J. Moe pick... we KNOW this is N2TE and not an impostor! Welcome back, around, yo!

___
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the speculation swirl with Revis to the 49ers haha

No way the Jets give him up for a late first. He's coming off an injury but he will absolutely get more than that. Honestly with the crazy amount of picks you have I think a deal will get done. I'm ok with Revis going to the opposite conference and opposite side of the country haha
niners2theend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***First and foremost, thank you for welcoming me back! The Super Bowl lost not only broke my heart, but it also angered me because of the poor officiating!!!

- I like the idea of acquiring CB, Darrelle Revis, but only if the price is right?
The right price, in my opinion is, the 2nd(31st overall), and the 3rd(12th overall) rd. pick that was acquired from the panthers last year. I think this would be about the right price for a player who is coming off a major knee injury!

- Now with the 31st overall pick and the chiefs 2nd rd. pick still on hand, I would use those to trade up in the middle(15th overall) of the 1st rd. And, I would definitely target CB, Xavier Rhodes who I strongly believe will be amongst the best CB for years to come!

- The Alex Smith trade was brilliant; a 2nd rd. pick this year, and another conditional mid-round pick next year, whoa! This move relieved a lot of pressure of Ckaeps shoulder. It just gave Colin Kaepernick a dose of confidence heading into a new NFL year, and it shows that the 49ers are 100% sure, he is now the franchise QB for years to come!

Good luck to Alex Smith with his new Offense and teammates in KC! That being said, I'm going to pick the Kansas City Chiefs to win that Divison this upcoming season! Keep in mind: they have RB, Jamaal Charles, FS, Eric Berry, TE, Tony Moeaki, WR, Dwayne Bow(assuming they tag him), and CB, Brandon Flowers, and a bunch of young talent(i.e., DT, Dontari Poe, and etc...)
Cali2Wisco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is N2TE the greatest troll on the interwebs?

kiltman on the sig
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Datone Jones? But... but... he's from Compton. Crying or Very sad

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
No Datone Jones? But... but... he's from Compton. Crying or Very sad

Oh my god! You're right! I didn't even know that about him. LOCK. THAT. PICK. IN. We should call Goodell to let him know we're getting Datone.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
big9erfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stuff as usual N2TE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n2te is BACK!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
niners2theend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

So who's going to replace Alex Smith?

1.) QB E.J. Manuel 6'4'' 235lbs: Like Alex Smith, accurate from short to intermediate, and has enough speed to burn defense's with his legs!

2.) QB Marqueis Gray 6'4'' 240lbs: Probably has the strongest arm in this years draft.

The Secondary needs a face lift after getting torched in the super bowl

- Go after unrestricted free agent CB, Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

- trade for CB, Darrelle Revis

- trade CB Carlos Rogers(save cap $) for a 4th rounder next year

- And draft one of the top CBs in the draft: Desmond Trufant or Xavier Rhodes, and or Jamar Taylor(went to Helix High, native San Diegan) 5'10'' 192lbs - posted some strong numbers at the combine; 4.39 in the 40, and 22xs on the bench.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamar Taylor is a stud and someone who I have watched for some time. If he is our pick in the 1st round, I wouldn't have no problem with that. Physical!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: