Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post combine with exps 1 round
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reiff wouldn't slide to OG if Detroit gets an OT. He'd take RT since theirs is a FA.

Sig bet
mrdv1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Reiff wouldn't slide to OG if Detroit gets an OT. He'd take RT since theirs is a FA.

Are you a Lions fan? Would you rather see a LT go there instead of milliner and why? If so which one? I had thought lions fans were high on gosder cherilus at RT and my feleing was that he would be resigned and that Reiff would be capable of playing LG as well. Do you see an issue with reiff at OG?
Wr80

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Fluker is a huge reach at 16, I honestly don't see him going that early.
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for not giving the Vikes Tavon Austin!!!

Smart of you to put him before our pick and give us someone we could actually utilize. A+ for effort.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrdv1 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Jason Peters will start at LT next year. We don't need one. Give us Jordan.

And what about after that? You don't know if peters will be the same player. I just think Joeckel could be the best overall player in the draft and at pick 4 how can you pass on that, and because you have a LT for this year? If you pick top 5 again next year, it's a qb, and you better have someone to protect him long term, or say good bye to chip kelly real quick

The year after this one Peters will start at LT again, the year after that I bet we re-sign for a few years and he is there until he retires.

There is a chance that chip kelly gets fired before jason peters stops being our LT.

I don't think he'll be there that long or play at a high level that long I should say but agree to disagree. Still the best player in the draft at pick 4 is great value.

I wouldn't be surprised if armstead and johnson were higher on our board for tackles that luke. They are the better athletes we will probably need.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacksonville's tendencies under our new GM are...

nothing, hence the whole new GM part Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Post combine with exps 1 round Reply with quote

mrdv1 wrote:

19.) NY Giants Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
The giants never draft for need, so if you are about to argue Teo or ogletree, don't. It won't happen. When I look at what is left, Cooper is probably the best overall player in the draft. True the draft is deep with lineman, but it is an area the gaints need to address, especially if certain people leave in FA. A staple that makes the giants of this era the giants is solid consistant oline play, which was not up to par last year and it showed in the season's results.

This is being said far too often.

Some recent first round picks have addressed our biggest needs. Phillips, Nicks, Wilson all filled what I believe was our biggest need. JPP and Prince were what I believed to be BPA. (Although both also were at positions of need.)

And Coughlin on taking Wilson last season:

Quote:
We were fortunate in that the players that we had set aside were all of need, need positions, and this guy was the highest rated."

--
And on the oline being a staple - The oline was MUCH worse the SB year than it was this past year.
Joe Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3.) Oakland Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida
Floyd wowed me at the combine. He moves exceptionally for someone that size and will be a disruptive force in the backfield from the interior line. he's your prototype 3 tech.

Oakland already has a prototype 3 tech in Lamarr Houston. Can't really see any use of having two, especially when the defense is looking to us more odd fronts.

Edge rusher or O-line would be outstanding.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a big fan of Floyd right now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: