Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My 2nd Attempted mock draft..give me feedback?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DtownBeatdown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: My 2nd Attempted mock draft..give me feedback? Reply with quote

Firstly i believe we will pick up either SJAX or s.Greene in FA i prefer SJAX by miles but i think one will be a bronco by draft time.
also i believe we will sign an FA WR my hope is Danny Amendola

1 st Trade back i think we target a few people who are still available
Trade pick 28, 2014 5th and 218 (7th) to NYJ for their 2nds and 3rd rex is coaching for his job two hits in the 1st may help him out. ( its different at least haha anyway)
our picks are now 40, 58, 74, 90, 122, 154,

40. Tavon Austin WR West Virgina.

Speed kills and hes still on the board at 40 elway and Co pull the trigger. he is the perfect next up behind stoke who i think will be back one more yr. he has great hands and great lateral movement.

58 Cornellius "Tank" Carradine DE Florida State

slips to us due to his injury

Carradine flashes explosion off the snap to challenge the lateral agility of right tackles, and can swipe them away with strong hands to slingshot into the pocket. He also plays with the leverage of a shorter player, brings a strong initial punch to bull lesser tackles off the ball, and simply shoves tight ends away like ragdolls in the run game. There’s certainly no issue with his motor, as he will hustle to the sideline if the play can be made.

74. Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia.

90.Marcus Lattimore. let him sit the yr, really heal i think he win 2014 will be looked at as a steal.

122. Jamar Taylor CB Boise State Jamar is a versatile corner with extensive experience playing off-man and zone coverage. He has a willingness to get physical with the receivers and is good at redirecting their routes using his hands. He possesses fluid hips and is smooth in and out of the back pedal. Will stick his nose in the run game when he is able to set the edge. Taylor has good straight-line speed and reportedly was timed at 4.33 seconds in the 40-yard dash by Boise State coaches.

154 Jordan Hill DT Penn State
Jordan uses his shorter stature to his advantage when getting leverage against larger interior linemen. Fires out and immediately gains extension. Plays low with natural leverage. Ordinary upper body strength but active and strong hands and wrists. He has nice burst off the snap with the lateral quickness and movement skills to be a relentless interior defender. Hill flashes the active and violent hands and strong upper-body to set aside off-balance guards. Good raw power for his smaller frame and plays with a feisty temperament. He goes hard on every play and can be a pesky player to block with his non-stop motor and effort. Jordan was the spark plug for Penn State’s Defensive Line and rarely left the field. Plays smart. Rangy to make plays outside the numbers. spoke with us 2-3 times at senior bowl

I think Tavon easily could be gone is so its simple switch 40 to eric reid S LSU
and our 3rd to Da'rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech

[/img]
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You basically went 'name player' with each pick.

Also, don't see that trade w/ the Jets happening. Deep draft. Teams are not going to go full retard for no reason.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am kind of torn about this one.

I do like the draft, but the issues i have are picking Austin with the first pick.

Essentially Austin would be the 4th WR because you have the BRoncos signing a WR in FA.

I think you vastly underate where Rambo is going to go. I think he will be early 2nd round.

Also, unless we don't make a signing in FA, we have no DT's. I like Hill, but he isn't a day one starter.

Denver Broncos - Detroit Tigers - Michigan Wolverines
DtownBeatdown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks well I used a few different big board to determine value I think I'm reaching on a few all are within 5 spots but I feel the slides are possible and not outlandish.. tank torn ACL same with mlatt tavon for me is some I love in this draft and think him as our slot is a dream come true if be fine with him at 28 while I understand the trade might seem one sided, pts wise it's even plus if a player the jets love is falling we take that trade all day and if they get their guy it's worth it for them as well. It's a different look and I don't think any mock on any site will ever be 100 spot on but I feel this one addressrs needs has some splash names and get great value hope regardless of anyone feelings on the picks that can be appreciated as going to include pics but from my phone it wouldn't go haha. The point you brought up about Austin being our 4th is a good one but if you can't give PFM oo many weapons. Marcus lattimore to me is the perfect fit for us we don't need him yet nbut need him badly he's a first round talent who is a hard worker his rehab is coming along twice as fast as expected according to his doctor source NFL combine piece on latt. If we sign an FA rb we ate already linked to s.Greene and I believe Sjax wants to play for a contender that leaves us and packers who have a need for RB either scenario they're the workhorse with Moreno being the tandem and Hillman as change of pace leaving Marcus the ability to train hard and be 100 for 2014 or midseason even. Yes I believe DT will be addressed in FA but didnt wanna make a guess as I prefer offense and am not familiar with the defensive dt to hit FA. Thanks for reading Smile
b_rent87

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Austin lasting to even 28 (I hope he does though) let alone 40.

Props to Jamison on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: