Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steve Williams -CB- CAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryback

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
I love how everyone on here is a A_S_S whole. Frist, Goodwin now Williams? Al is that you? WTF? Let me think what i want and y'all leave me be. If y'all don't like anything of mine, then don't look. Y'all bitches think your God, but y'all aint god, so shut the [inappropriate/removed] up.

Your on a football site. That should already tell you your gonna have to debate with people. Embrace Debate.

Learn to take criticism. Boo hoo!
Iceman88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man you need to chill, you have almost 500 posts on here you should know that your going to have back up your points and realize that not everyone is going to agree you. And if you keep swearing youll be hearing from Webby.

I mean I was the driver of the Devon Still bandwagon last year and I was convinced that he would be the Titans pick and that he would be one of the best defensive players in the draft. I was wrong.

But at the same time I thought that Colin Kaepernick would be the best QB in the 2011 draft class and it looks like I was right about that. So just backup what your talking about and realize that if you put something out there that is unpopular then your gonna get backlash.

Props to Kempes ^
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
I love how everyone on here is a A_S_S whole. Frist, Goodwin now Williams? Al is that you? WTF? Let me think what i want and y'all leave me be. If y'all don't like anything of mine, then don't look. Y'all bitches think your God, but y'all aint god, so shut the [inappropriate/removed] up.
Obviously I have to give derekfelty an official warning for the above post.

But aside from that, can some of you guys ease up on him a little bit? I get that it may not be the most amazing thread in the world, but it's not like he posted it with any ill-intent and to continuously take shots at the guy is just completely unnecessary.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: