Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XVIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49743
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I will b avoiding this thread like others
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YlionsY


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 14656
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
LION KING wrote:
OMG was Cargo playing at home today HOME RUN baby !! Rolling Eyes


Just one?


*yawn*

He's no Bryce Harper. Wink


Harper and Rizzo combining for 3 HR today.

Feelsgoodman.jpg


Harper youngest player on opening day with 2 HR.

I think he is going to have an outstanding year.

Outshone by Trout but I see Trout regressing and Harper shining.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11345
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
1King wrote:
LION KING wrote:
OMG was Cargo playing at home today HOME RUN baby !! Rolling Eyes


Just one?


*yawn*

He's no Bryce Harper. Wink


Harper and Rizzo combining for 3 HR today.

Feelsgoodman.jpg


Harper youngest player on opening day with 2 HR.

I think he is going to have an outstanding year.

Outshone by Trout but I see Trout regressing and Harper shining.


You so silly Laughing

I <3 Sale. Thanks X!
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Lets see some power rankings and predictions!


I made this after the draft. I will update it and make picks after this matchup.

1. The Mud Hens
2. The Badfish
3. Legion of Doom
4. Kings of Blaze
5. Shot Down in Flames
6. G-Money
7. Detfan
8. LBC Dirtbags
9. 1King
10. Mad Heights Mustangs
11. House of Spears
12. Holden Hammerheads
13. NOVI Wildcats
14. Erratic Bats
15. YLY
16. Howell Knotheads
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49743
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Lets see some power rankings and predictions!


I made this after the draft. I will update it and make picks after this matchup.

1. The Mud Hens
2. The Badfish
3. Legion of Doom
4. Kings of Blaze
5. Shot Down in Flames
6. G-Money
7. Detfan
8. LBC Dirtbags
9. 1King
10. Mad Heights Mustangs
11. House of Spears
12. Holden Hammerheads
13. NOVI Wildcats
14. Erratic Bats
15. YLY
16. Howell Knotheads



Bump me down and MHM up but and that's mine too almost and Blaze down a couple
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19232
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pitching is awful. I don't deserve to be in the top half of any rankings. I like my bats a lot, but they are as good as my pitching is bad.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11345
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
My pitching is awful. I don't deserve to be in the top half of any rankings. I like my bats a lot, but they are as good as my pitching is bad.


Awful is an understatement.. Horrendous, Attrocious or non-existant. Your choice Laughing
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17376
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Lets see some power rankings and predictions!


I made this after the draft. I will update it and make picks after this matchup.

1. The Mud Hens
2. The Badfish
3. Legion of Doom
4. Kings of Blaze
5. Shot Down in Flames
6. G-Money
7. Detfan
8. LBC Dirtbags
9. 1King
10. Mad Heights Mustangs
11. House of Spears
12. Holden Hammerheads
13. NOVI Wildcats
14. Erratic Bats
15. YLY
16. Howell Knotheads



LOL some owners don't get active those rankings wont even be close to right !
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just my first impression right after the draft. I'm sure it will change a lot after this week.


Nice game for Utley. Hopefully he can stay healthy and put up some nice numbers this year.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YlionsY


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 14656
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie Freeman made things interesting at least for me. Without him my lineup was just bad.

4/34.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17376
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to see whom had Dexter Flower who had a monster game yesterday he is sitting on Houses bench with guys on the DL in his lineup just terrible to see already day one!

COME ON MAN!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49743
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
I wanted to see whom had Dexter Flower who had a monster game yesterday he is sitting on Houses bench with guys on the DL in his lineup just terrible to see already day one!

COME ON MAN!


It's early. That was not monster game either. A hr and 1 RBI

He has left stats on bench but batting stats not what he should be concerned over. His pitching should be
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17376
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
I wanted to see whom had Dexter Flower who had a monster game yesterday he is sitting on Houses bench with guys on the DL in his lineup just terrible to see already day one!

COME ON MAN!


It's early. That was not monster game either. A hr and 1 RBI

He has left stats on bench but batting stats not what he should be concerned over. His pitching should be


Hanley has been hurt awhile he shouldn't be in the lineup its sad!

You don't scream about it because its vs you but I am sure you voice something if it wasn't lol.

No offense but this shouldn't happen day one of the season!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34018
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
I wanted to see whom had Dexter Flower who had a monster game yesterday he is sitting on Houses bench with guys on the DL in his lineup just terrible to see already day one!

COME ON MAN!


It's early. That was not monster game either. A hr and 1 RBI

He has left stats on bench but batting stats not what he should be concerned over. His pitching should be


Hanley has been hurt awhile he shouldn't be in the lineup its sad!

You don't scream about it because its vs you but I am sure you voice something if it wasn't lol.

No offense but this shouldn't happen day one of the season!


If it "should" happen at any time, it is opening day.

I played Derek Jeter in my lineup yesterday and he is on the DL. Why? Because he has been listed as DTD for the longest and only became DL eligible yesterday. It happens.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17376
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL it was mentioned to all listening that Jeter was out opening day for almost a week where the hell you been he had a set back awhile ago!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 14 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group