Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XVIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Stanton will likely miss some time but it's a strained hamstring, I doubt it's too extended.

Fortunately however the rest of my team picked it up. 13 hits, 12 runs, 5 HR, 11 RBI, and a stolen bag while hitting over .300. I would say that's a good start to the week.

No matter how minor it's a big deal. It is one of worst possible things to hurt. Once you strain or pull a hammy it is me er the same. It will linger off and on forever to some extent. Just like a sprained ankle. Once you sprain it the odds of it reoccurring again multiply substantially. The only thing that helps is he is nothing more then a power hitter but there is a lot if torque in legs

But like u said it won't matter if he is gone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Quote:
N Arenado homered to right center, W Rosario scored

Welcome to the big leagues kid......welcome to the big leagues.

Now just to get him back to COL where hitting is easier done Cool

Don't matter them guys are hitting in every park right now!
Well, I am not nearly deluded enough to think he will hit near as many bombs on the road as he will in COL. But for comparison sake I do expect Arenado to have quite a bit more power than his cohort.
YlionsY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Quote:
N Arenado homered to right center, W Rosario scored

Welcome to the big leagues kid......welcome to the big leagues.

Now just to get him back to COL where hitting is easier done Cool

Don't matter them guys are hitting in every park right now!
Well, I am not nearly deluded enough to think he will hit near as many bombs on the road as he will in COL. But for comparison sake I do expect Arenado to have quite a bit more power than his cohort.

Indeed. I think Arenado will have a good amount of power and it will be pretty similar numbers on road vs home.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an odd game out in LA last night. 19 innings and Dan Straily started because Brett anderson was injured yet Brett came in and pitched 5 innings Laughing
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Stanton will likely miss some time but it's a strained hamstring, I doubt it's too extended.

Fortunately however the rest of my team picked it up. 13 hits, 12 runs, 5 HR, 11 RBI, and a stolen bag while hitting over .300. I would say that's a good start to the week.

No matter how minor it's a big deal. It is one of worst possible things to hurt. Once you strain or pull a hammy it is me er the same. It will linger off and on forever to some extent. Just like a sprained ankle. Once you sprain it the odds of it reoccurring again multiply substantially. The only thing that helps is he is nothing more then a power hitter but there is a lot if torque in legs

Longoria had a nagging Hammy injury last year and it kept him out basically all season. At least while he was on my roster, and the injury is most likely the only reason YLY even considered moving him.
YlionsY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

Longoria had a nagging Hammy injury last year and it kept him out basically all season. At least while he was on my roster, and the injury is most likely the only reason YLY even considered moving him.

Yep. Injury concerns.

Plus I was really high on Lawrie but I hate the dude right now.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

Yep. Injury concerns.

Plus I was really high on Lawrie but I hate the dude right now.

I'm a huge lawrie fan but I hate the guy right now too. I really thought he would have a big comeback season this year. There's certainly still time so hopefully it happens. I reallu wanted him to work out for you.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some young kids take couple years.

I was a year too early on couple guys last year tearing it up this. Rosario and Donaldson for Slim

Time to see what Phelps can do with starting gig. Love high K SP

Ozuna gets a look as well

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
well....so far I ran Pettittte and Straily in my other league and have given up 9ER in 8.1IP. I would sit Gio tomorrow if I were you 703, because I have him running in my other league Laughing
EDIT: 13ER in 9IP. Holy wow.

I tried to warn you.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
well....so far I ran Pettittte and Straily in my other league and have given up 9ER in 8.1IP. I would sit Gio tomorrow if I were you 703, because I have him running in my other league Laughing

I tried to warn you.

Gio and Doc were already having blah years. Tonight is just the continuing trend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:

I tried to warn you.

Gio and Doc were already having blah years. Tonight is just the continuing trend

Doc and Timmy Tim already showed they were breaking down last season. This is a new development for Gio. Probably hold onto him for a couple more starts, but I will likely wind up dropping him as well.

Had to laugh, I picked Lincy off FA last week, when I dropped him someone must not have realized he was a FA all along because he used his waiver order on him.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:

I tried to warn you.

Ouch. My pitching is so ridiculous every week. Ridiculous in a good way some weeks, ridiculous in a bad way other weeks. I dont get it.
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
davisblack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I didn't pull the trigger on a few deals for a C with the way Russel Martin playing and I guess McCann will be back next week.
2013 Adopt-A-Lion: #92 DE Devin Taylor
detfan782004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Glad I didn't pull the trigger on a few deals for a C with the way Russel Martin playing and I guess McCann will be back next week.

Yea he is still gonna lose bats to Laird and Gattis. Gattis gonna see LF. McCann will get eased back in but good lineup to be in

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:

Maybe I am in the minority, but McCann and Martin certainluy wouldn't stop me from getting a REAL catcher Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 88 of 101

Jump to: