Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sjax voids contract
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19979
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you even tell anything from that picture? That's a really dumb argument. Show a pic......see he doesn't have a championship attitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7687
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
How can you even tell anything from that picture? That's a really dumb argument. Show a pic......see he doesn't have a championship attitude.
Its something they showed EVERY GAME, its not just a one time thing, and frankly about week 8 I was sick of seeing it because it shows how selfish he was being.

Did you see Ray Rice doing that when Pierce went it? Shady when they found Bryce Brown? Reggie Bush as they phased him out of the offense? No they were ready to go in and make the most out of every rep they got.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D9-EM


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 645
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
How can you even tell anything from that picture? That's a really dumb argument. Show a pic......see he doesn't have a championship attitude.
Its something they showed EVERY GAME, its not just a one time thing, and frankly about week 8 I was sick of seeing it because it shows how selfish he was being.

Did you see Ray Rice doing that when Pierce went it? Shady when they found Bryce Brown? Reggie Bush as they phased him out of the offense? No they were ready to go in and make the most out of every rep they got.


LOL I think your high and this is a load of crap. Aside from his misunderstood "give me the ball" sign he put on his locker during his rookie year, Ive seen nothing that leads me to believe that he's this cocky ahole your describing.

Child please... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjab360


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 4012
Location: On Top
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
How can you even tell anything from that picture? That's a really dumb argument. Show a pic......see he doesn't have a championship attitude.
Its something they showed EVERY GAME, its not just a one time thing, and frankly about week 8 I was sick of seeing it because it shows how selfish he was being.

Did you see Ray Rice doing that when Pierce went it? Shady when they found Bryce Brown? Reggie Bush as they phased him out of the offense? No they were ready to go in and make the most out of every rep they got.
OMG, he crossed his arms behind his back?! What a jerk!

Lol, you've always had ridiculous arguments, but this might just take the cake.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3181
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv5Ckwq2N04

He looked excited at 0:17
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ctp2124


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 1264
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv5Ckwq2N04

He looked excited at 0:17


While I disagree with Lunatic's point, he is entering the game at :17. Of course he is excited when he is on the field.
_________________

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7687
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys dont think he was pissed that he was being phased out YOURE High. When asked about it, he constantly had the same attitude. The "I think I should be the one getting the ball, but What ever the coaches say is best for the team"...Yea, Ive heard more believable lines out of Narnia

Just because he says the right things doesnt mean he wasnt pissed about it, because he clearly was. Actions and body language tell way more than what he says with a mic in his face. Once again, the naive midwestern fans never think anyone could ever be a Diva till they get burned and then they act all appalled

He has been a Diva for the past 2 years, and people have been giving him a pass because he has stuck with us. Sure Im grateful, but we were paying him a crap load of money, and we were one of the few spots that would let him be the Workhorse. This grattitude thing goes way too far for most of you. And as soon as it wasnt his team anymore and we start changing his role, he has been pissed.

Go ahead an be naive, just like most of you were that he was still good this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19979
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course a player of Steven's caliber is going to want the ball. I'd rather have that than a guy saying "welp shoot guess I'm a backup now" Who really cares if he was pissed about it.

Steven Jackson wasn't good last season?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45993
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care if SJ was pouting or not, this is a business and my reasoning for moving on is performance related. We can do better at a lower cost.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Halradio


Joined: 26 Feb 2005
Posts: 4326
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention when was the last time SJAX made it through a season without being nicked up - thigh, groin, back, (insert body part here).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1328
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunatic is right to be honest. You can clearly see his frustration , it wasn't like it was a one time thing either

Anyway good riddance to sjax it's time to move on. We should have traded him when we had the chance at least that way we woulda got something for him
_________________
All Hail Lord Yeezus

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams



Kanye West= the GOAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3755
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
S-Jax needs to resign here. His championship attitude, leadership, and skill set render him a perfect fit here. He, Pead, and Richardson compliment each other very well.
You mean this 'Championship Attitude' . . . ?


What is that a picture of?
Thats the shot we got to see on TV every single time he wasnt in for a series. He went to the other end of the bench, held his helmet behind his back, and pouted that he was no longer the Workhorse Back.


You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.

Who wouldn't get upset about riding the pine? Especially someone with Jackson's past. He handled it pretty well actually, having not ever complained to the media or disrupted the team chemistry. He's a competitor, with a whole hell of a lot of heart. He's been in STL for a decade now, and you're going to hold this non-incident against him? Not me.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3755
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
Lunatic is right to be honest. You can clearly see his frustration , it wasn't like it was a one time thing either

Anyway good riddance to sjax it's time to move on. We should have traded him when we had the chance at least that way we woulda got something for him


Sometimes I wonder if you some of you guys are actually Ram's fans.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7687
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
WE WERENT LOSING We were playing much better while rotating backs and keeping him fresh, that was the point of this. We were doing better as a team and hewas running more effectively for it. He still thinks he is 25 and can run like a stallion, he cant. Guys like Faulk, Emmitt & Bettis were so great late in their careers because they adapted, they knew their games had to change. And I never once saw Marshall sitting on the end of the bench completely alone pouting on the sidelines when we drafted Steven.

The J.R.S. wrote:
Who wouldn't get upset about riding the pine? Especially someone with Jackson's past. He handled it pretty well actually, having not ever complained to the media or disrupted the team chemistry. He's a competitor, with a whole hell of a lot of heart. He's been in STL for a decade now, and you're going to hold this non-incident against him? Not me.
You now want to pretend that Stevens tenure in St Louis has been nothing but roses? Thats a different conversation all together, but it proves my point that Fans of this team get nostalgia before people are even gone.

And this wasnt a one time thing, we Saw it every game, multiple times per game. I let it go at first, but as it persisted it really annoyed me. It portrays an arrogance of "Oh you dont want to use me now? then Ill just take my ball and go over here, till you realize youre wrong"

Once again you are taking this, and turning it into something that you want to argue about. Im not saying he is any less of a player because of this, Im saying he is less of a player because he isnt that good anymore. But it was stated that we will miss his "Championship Attitude" and what he was doing this year wasnt that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19979
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Jackson all but gone, would you guys look in Free Agency for a Running back you can bring in on passing downs. Maybe a Ronnie Brown. He'd come pretty cheap and is a pretty nice blocker.

That's really all I'm worried about. Getting Sam killed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group