Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Honey Badger

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 8706
Location: NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Honey Badger Reply with quote

Think he can play SS?

Potentially LETHAL combination with Byrd.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16078
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he'd be fine at SS. I'd be more than happy to put him there.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 9317
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind a late round look.. At least give him a chance to compete with Searcy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cdavls17


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 3243
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think he would be a right fit at SS he is way to small. SS usually cover the TE over the field he is 5'8 and Hernandez, Gronkowski, gresham, graham who the bills play this year are 6'5. If the bills bring him in I would think he would take leodis mckelvin and play special packages but main reason is for punt and kick returns.
_________________


Thanks Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care where we play him, I want him here. He will be a playmaker and we need that.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 8706
Location: NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want Geno, Cordarelle Patterson and Tyran.

I'd be ECSTATIC if we somehow got all three.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
cdavls17


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 3243
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coradelle and Geno are top 15 picks i dont see the bills landing both of them. I like the idea of going Geno and then austin in the 2nd rd.
_________________


Thanks Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16078
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I dont think he would be a right fit at SS he is way to small. SS usually cover the TE over the field he is 5'8 and Hernandez, Gronkowski, gresham, graham who the bills play this year are 6'5. If the bills bring him in I would think he would take leodis mckelvin and play special packages but main reason is for punt and kick returns.

Bob Sanders played (plays?) SS at 5'8" and was one of the best for a while. I don't see why Honey Badger wouldn't work in the same role.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsnydes


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1637
Location: Bethlehem PA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why move a player that is small for a corner to safety? Especially when he is capable of being a great corner and we don't have a #2.
_________________


TommyC376^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jsnydes


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1637
Location: Bethlehem PA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:
I dont think he would be a right fit at SS he is way to small. SS usually cover the TE over the field he is 5'8 and Hernandez, Gronkowski, gresham, graham who the bills play this year are 6'5. If the bills bring him in I would think he would take leodis mckelvin and play special packages but main reason is for punt and kick returns.

Bob Sanders played (plays?) SS at 5'8" and was one of the best for a while. I don't see why Honey Badger wouldn't work in the same role.


Just under a 20 lbs weight difference and 15 bench reps compared to 4. When I mention size, I mean bulk rather than height.
_________________


TommyC376^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tk3


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 2161
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have my doubts about him.. Not from an "off the field" standpoint but just his size, strength, and being away from football for so long.. You had a year off, spend a little time in the weight room and do more than 4 reps..

If we are looking for a CB/S in the mid/later rounds I would still choose Eric Reid or David Amerson in the 2nd/3rd, or Blidi Wreh-Wilson/Tharold Simon/Jordan Poyer/Logan Ryan in the 3rd/4th before I really considered Mathieu..

I wouldnt mind him, but there are plenty of others that fill the role that I do not have as big of doubts about..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group