Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who do u want at #28?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winder23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
1. Tavon Austin
2. Ziggy Ansah (have to trade up)
3. Margus Hunt
4. Barkevious Mingo
5. Da'Rick Rodgers

And I guess you're sliding Wolfe inside? Wink

Absolutely. Elway called him a DT when we drafted him. I have no reason to believe the plan isnt to move him there eventually. Remember, Wolfe wasnt playing DE till Hunter went down with the injury in TC. He'll need to put on about 15 pounds this offseason though.

broncos67 wrote:
I don't understand the Hunt love. I think his measurables are freaky, but someone like him should have absolutely dominated everyone he played at SMU. There should be no one at lower levels of D1 football who can contain him. He has value on ST because his wingspan is absurd, but as a full time starter, he'd get rocked.

I disagree. The guys only played football for 3 years. Hes so raw and extremely explosive. I watch him and think he'll be outstanding at LE. Think about a package of Doom-Wolfe-Hunt-Von in the nickel. As McDonalds says, "I'm lovin' it".
Not true. Wolfe was backing up Hunter before he went down. He was playing the tackle position in nickle and dime looks only. I was at camp alot and remeber this distinctly.

I think the Broncos keep Wolfe where he is this year. Elway has indicated such in local radio interviews.
BroncosFan2010

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think the Broncos keep Wolfe where he is this year. Elway has indicated such in local radio interviews.

Agreed.

It seems that Elway and company have bought into the idea of having a distinct 1st/2nd and 3rd down defense. I expect Wolfe to stay outside at 1st and 2nd to set the edge and move in on 3rd to rush. I expect two run stuffing DT's on 1st and 2nd and Wolfe+??? on the inside on 3rd. Etc.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheldon
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:

Agreed.

It seems that Elway and company have bought into the idea of having a distinct 1st/2nd and 3rd down defense. I expect Wolfe to stay outside at 1st and 2nd to set the edge and move in on 3rd to rush. I expect two run stuffing DT's on 1st and 2nd and Wolfe+??? on the inside on 3rd. Etc.

Exactly, Wolfe is playing the same role that Paul Spicer played in Jacksonville. Except Wolfe has better athleticism and is a better all around player. He is a huge piece to that defense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: