Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles release DT Cullen Jenkins, DT Mike Patterson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
EagleDeegle


Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 903
Location: Balmer, Merlin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
McClendon is the guy, Steelers might not even be able to afford to tag him, let alone at a decent round value
I agree. He interests me a bit for the NT spot we have vacant.


they need to give him a 2 million dollar 2nd round tender or he's essentially an ufa, since he was undrafted.

problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents


do they really.. they never seem to spend much money ..
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EagleDeegle


Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 903
Location: Balmer, Merlin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleDeegle wrote:
problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents


do they really.. they never seem to spend much money ..


last thing I read was that they're 10 million overů lots tied up in ben, willie colon, harrison, ike taylor, timmons, troy and woodley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleDeegle wrote:
problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents


do they really.. they never seem to spend much money ..


last thing I read was that they're 10 million overů lots tied up in ben, willie colon, harrison, ike taylor, timmons, troy and woodley


thats crazy.. googling around your right and it doesnt look good for them..

well take McClendon off there hands Cool
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14684
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleDeegle wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleDeegle wrote:
problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents


do they really.. they never seem to spend much money ..


last thing I read was that they're 10 million overů lots tied up in ben, willie colon, harrison, ike taylor, timmons, troy and woodley


thats crazy.. googling around your right and it doesnt look good for them..

well take McClendon off there hands Cool

Yea that's the cost of keeping a team together and taking care of vets.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48708
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
EagleDeegle wrote:
problem is, pittsburgh has big cap issues and a LOT of free agents


do they really.. they never seem to spend much money ..


last thing I read was that they're 10 million overů lots tied up in ben, willie colon, harrison, ike taylor, timmons, troy and woodley



_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

must suck to have Willie Colon as a cap problem Laughing
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo excited for Free Agency and the Draft !!!
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35607
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
McClendon is the guy, Steelers might not even be able to afford to tag him, let alone at a decent round value
I agree. He interests me a bit for the NT spot we have vacant.


He's a RFA and UDFA right? Probably just slap a 2nd round tender on him
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UKEaglesFan


Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 9080
Location: Coruscant, Somewhere In A Galaxy Far Far Away
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
McClendon is the guy, Steelers might not even be able to afford to tag him, let alone at a decent round value
I agree. He interests me a bit for the NT spot we have vacant.


He's a RFA and UDFA right? Probably just slap a 2nd round tender on him


They can't afford to - that's the problem......
_________________
Insert Picture Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UKEaglesFan


Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 9080
Location: Coruscant, Somewhere In A Galaxy Far Far Away
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5gp0uKHdvA8

Nice FF by Dawk!
_________________
Insert Picture Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24368
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
must suck to have Willie Colon as a cap problem Laughing


ColonProbelms.jpg
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48708
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UKEaglesFan wrote:
Oh the memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5gp0uKHdvA8

Nice FF by Dawk!


3 Frank Gore goal line stops from the 1 yard line that ends up a fumble return for a touchdown?

I wonder if we'll ever have something like that again here.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35607
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UKEaglesFan wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
McClendon is the guy, Steelers might not even be able to afford to tag him, let alone at a decent round value
I agree. He interests me a bit for the NT spot we have vacant.


He's a RFA and UDFA right? Probably just slap a 2nd round tender on him


They can't afford to - that's the problem......


They can release some of their older players and restructure. If they want him around I'm sure they will keep him at least for a year
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48708
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
UKEaglesFan wrote:
McClendon is the guy, Steelers might not even be able to afford to tag him, let alone at a decent round value
I agree. He interests me a bit for the NT spot we have vacant.


He's a RFA and UDFA right? Probably just slap a 2nd round tender on him


They can't afford to - that's the problem......


They can release some of their older players and restructure. If they want him around I'm sure they will keep him at least for a year


You're assuming every team has a Howie Ro$eman.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group