Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Cowboys Rushing article by Bob Strum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmyolsenblues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: 2012 Cowboys Rushing article by Bob Strum Reply with quote

I don't know if everyone saw this great article:
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/02/20/13/Six-Years-of-The-Garrett-Offense-Tells-U/landing_cowboys.html?blockID=866907&feedID=9348

Really puts into perspective that "In fact, if you wish, the Cowboys seasons of running the football with Jason Garrett as the offensive architect rank 52nd, 35th, 37th, 20th, 42nd, and 40th in Cowboys history. That's right. His best season is only 20th best in the history of the franchise. And before you tell me it is because the league has changed to a passing league, explain this: The New England Patriots (perhaps the most pass-first team in the NFL, right?) have run the ball 398 more times than the Cowboys in the Garrett-era. And as you can see, 398 represents an entire season of Garrett rushing attempts. I will repeat: the Patriots have run an entire year's worth of rushing plays more than Garrett in 6 seasons."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: