Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 round pre combine mock with detailed analysis for all pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Hoover82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Cowboy fan I have to say you as a Giants fan killed it for us! What a draft that would be. Our d-line with Richardson and Montgomery added to it then getting great value picks with 2 o-lineman I really like in Fredrick and Bailey in the 3rd and 4th would just be a phenomenal draft. I believe Richardson and Montgomery would start right away on the d-line and Fredrick would start somewhere on the interior. Bailey is a little raw and needs a yr or 2 to develop but in a couple yrs he has the upside to be a pro bowl type guard maybe even RT.
Wow what a d-line we could have starters and depth with this draft check it out!
LE= Montgomery / Crawford
RE= Ware
DT1= Richardson
DT2= RATLIFF / HATCHER
Shocked

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Joe Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3. Oakland Raiders- Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida- This is a little high for him but he really seems to be shooting up the boards now that teams have had lots of time evaluating his game film. The Raiders are a mess so a good place to start rebuilding is right down the middle. Floyd should be able to collapse the pocket with his quickness and strength.

Meh. Might as well.

Quote:
68. Oakland- Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State. He doesnít run a 4.2 so Al wouldnít take him but he isnít slow either. He can play man and zone and he always played his best when he went against better competition. Did well at senior bowl week.

We need corners, no doubt. But I'd taste bile if we took Taylor with guys like Reddick, Carradine, Lemonier, Escobar, Frederick, and Dallas Thomas available.

Quote:
99. Oakland- Brandon Jenkins, DE Florida State. Like Tank Carradine Jenkins is coming off an injury but unlike tank Brandonís was a broken bone that should be healed by the time training camp starts. Jenkins should be able to provide speed off the edge that Oakland is in dire need of. They may even play him as a SLB like they did with state alum Kamerion Wimbley until he learns to play the run better.

I'm good with this pick. Though, if those QBs fall this far, I might just gamble on one of them.
echlgladiator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love picks 1,2&4 for the Jets just need to change 3rd round to either QB Tyler (Who I'd love) Nasser (Spelled right??? )
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okafer in the 1st is a great pick with who is available.

The 2nd round pick i think you really missed out on an amazing player for us that we could def. use.

Arthur Brown is actually a player that alot of us falcon fans would be happy with in the 1st round at #30 much less with our 2nd round pick. You seen how bad our lb's got destroyed in the playoffs against good Te's Brown could help that out tremendously as it's really a big problem on our defense right now.

With his talent, Value, Upside, and it being a big need for us you can't pass up on that. We already got a decent plan for the O-line if need be we just drafted Lamaar Holmes for an Ot position. Which could free up Clabo to move inside where he is even better than he is at RT which is hard to believe. But even then we still have some ok RG's although im not against upgrading it just would do it in FA and not at the expense of a much more talented player at a bigger need in Arthur Brown.

The 3rd pick im more than fine with in Kelce at TE i like his upside alot along with Escobar, Reed, and Fauria's.

4th round pick im eh on it not a huge fan of his but don't dislike him. I think we could have taken a better RB there but im not gonna complain to much about it.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt be one bit upset if this is how our draft went. Only thing I might change is Give us Barrett Jones in Round 2. Great Job Though

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Werner, Jordan, Mingo, Warmack, Patterson are all available and without a potential career shortening condition when Cleveland picks and yet we are picking Jones? Fail

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
ottawagiants10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Werner, Jordan, Mingo, Warmack, Patterson are all available and without a potential career shortening condition when Cleveland picks and yet we are picking Jones? Fail

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Obviously you didn't see that this was pre-combine and that his medical check was still in question. Only a fool would take Werner, Patterson or Mingo over potentially the most explosive pass rusher in the draft. Jordon at that point wasn't considered a top 10 pick to most people and if you know anything at all about the history of your GM you would know that a Guard will most likely not be an option at number 6
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that heart worries me too much to go with Star
#39 Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent read, nice work. Good job all around

^Salt&Pepper
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami is most likely going to use the franchise tag on Starks so picking a DT in the 1st would be pointless. Jared Odrick also can switch to DT if Starks does leave making DE a necessity. Ireland would pick an OG before a DT. Like the other picks besides Amerson.
BrownsDog23

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would much rather have the Brown take Dion Jordan at 6 but overall pretty good draft for the Browns.
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job for Cleveland with the 1st and 3rd....but an absolute NO to Nassib.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Cardinals picks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with this for Cleveland but I think it would be better if we went Dion Jordan, DJ Swearinger, Jamie Collins

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
boondock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be very thrilled if the Panthers draft played out like this. The only change I might make, would be Lane Johnson in the 1st with Matt Elam in the 2nd, but I still prefer what you did over that scenario.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: