Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Better Late than never first mock of the year
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrdv1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Better Late than never first mock of the year Reply with quote

I've gotten a late start to this this year and so I know there will be a few picks that may be a bit out there but just casually point them out dont kickc and scream, I haven't even looked at any mocks yet this is based off what I watched at the senior bowl and the combine so far this week. Enjoy.

Round 1:

1.) Kansas City Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
2.) Jacksonville Ezekial Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
3.) Oakland Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida
4.) Philadelphia Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
5.) Detroit Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
6.) Cleveland Bjorn Werner, DE, Florida State
7.) Arizona Damontre Moore, OLB, Texas A&M
8.) Buffalo Cordarelle Petterson, WR, Tennessee
9.) NY Jets Star Lotulelei, DL, Utah
10.) Tennessee Jarvis Jones, DE, Georgia
11.) San Diego Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12.) Miami Deandre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
13.) Tampa Bay Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
14.) Carolina Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
15.) New Orleans Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon
16.) St. Louis Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
17.) Pittsburgh John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
18.) Dallas Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
19.) NY Giants Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
20.) Chicago Manti Teo, ILB, Notre Dame
21.) Cincinnati Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
22.) St. Louis Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
23.) Minnesota Keenan Allen, WR, California
24.) Indianapolis Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
25.) Seattle Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
26.) Green Bay Tyler Eiffert, TE, Notre Dame
27.) Houston D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
28.) Denver Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
29.) New England Jesse Williams, DL, Alabama
30.) Atlanta Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
31.) San Francisco Xavier Rhodes, DB, Florida State
32.) Baltimore Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccaro for the Bengals

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
mrdv1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

I read Lawson and Maualuga are both FA. If they both walk would you still say Vaccaro?
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

I read Lawson and Maualuga are both FA. If they both walk would you still say Vaccaro?

Absolutely. We need a S and Ogletree is falling greatly. At this point not worth pick 21 at all

mrdv1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

Absolutely. We need a S and Ogletree is falling greatly. At this point not worth pick 21 at all

Well I haven't heard much about his stock and he hasn't done anything at the combine yet except weigh in, so all I know is what I saw of him in the games. He appears to have great instincts but looked like he played smaller than his size, and might make a better Will than Playing inside. What's the reason for his stock dropping so much? Still looked like late first round talent to me. I did hear about the DUI but certain teams don't seem to care about that kind of stuff if the guy interviews well.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

Well I haven't heard much about his stock and he hasn't done anything at the combine yet except weigh in, so all I know is what I saw of him in the games. He appears to have great instincts but looked like he played smaller than his size, and might make a better Will than Playing inside. What's the reason for his stock dropping so much? Still looked like late first round talent to me. I did hear about the DUI but certain teams don't seem to care about that kind of stuff if the guy interviews well.

His DUI and reports are he is not doing well at the combine interviews. Even if he was clean I would still go with Vaccaro. I have him rated higher than Ogletree. Just my opinion

mrdv1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

His DUI and reports are he is not doing well at the combine interviews. Even if he was clean I would still go with Vaccaro. I have him rated higher than Ogletree. Just my opinion

Good looks I'll definately consider it
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different for the Cards but I like it. With who's on the board either him or Warmack. I like the pick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Different for the Cards but I like it. With who's on the board either him or Warmack. I like the pick

Yea I mean with your pick of the litter at pass rushers and fisher and joeckel off the board I figured there's a good chance they go passrusher with moore jones mingo or whoever there its probably the best value
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvis Jones at DE? He's way too small to play 4-3 DE. His best position is 4-3 SLB in which we already have a good one in Akeem Ayers. Sheldon Richardson should be the pick
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Tavon's 40 will catapult him that high. If we do draft him, I'd prefer it with our second pick.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30.) Atlanta Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State

This would be an amazing Falcons pick in the 2nd round and will probably be our 2nd round pick.

In the 1st round it's terrible and any Te in the 1st round shouldn't happen. We have way to many problems on the Defense to take a TE in the 1st round.

Alex Okafer or Arthur Brown or John Jenkins would all be much better picks there for the Falcons then we can take Escobar in the 2nd round where he is expected to go. Think you might be the 1st person i have seen that has had him above the mid 2nd round in any draft.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be happy with that

new sig... sorry alex
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

This Bengals fan also prefers Vaccaro.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Vaccaro for the Bengals

This Bengals fan also prefers Vaccaro.

I'd go with Vacarro there too, but they'd have to think about Mingo.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: