Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lunatic Combine Mock
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Lunatic Combine Mock Reply with quote

Roster Moves
There is going to be a whole lot of turnover from this roster going into 2013. We are going into the 2nd year, and only 1st full offseason of the Fisher/Snead regime. This is where they really start to put their fingerprints on the entire roster. You no longer get the desperation guys just to fill out the roster late in the offseason and guys who can just give you some volume snaps. From top to bottom they will almost exclusively be guys they believe can become contributors to a Championship in some way.

Wayne Hunter - Cut
Hunter actually ended up giving us some quality and vital snaps this season. It was sort of a throw-away trade, and as far as this years Cap goes we may have been better off just Cutting Smith earlier in the offseason (dead money wise). But now that we do have Hunter, and he is still under contract, he is not worth the $4 million that he is scheduled to make. But at the same time I still think some one will offer him a decent one year deal to be their LT, or battle for their start LT spot, much more than we can offer him to sit around and be our backup, especially with our ugly Cap situation.
Cap Savings = $4,000,000

Harvey Dahl - Cut
I hate to do this, because I love the attitude that Harvey brings to this team and more specifically this unit, but its just one of those things that has to happen. He is not the same guys that he was 3 years ago when he got this contract, and thats not to say he hasnt earned what we have been paying him (like Brown & Bell) but Dahl is now going to be 32 coming off of torn biceps. Not a good combination, especially as you play has started to deteriorate as well and you are scheduled to make $4m. He was better than the play we got out of Williams & Smith when he went down, but he wasnt 4x better. I would rather bet on a young Watkins coming of an ankle injury than an old Dahl coming of a much more recently biceps injury.
Cap Savings = $4,000,000

Matthew Mulligan - Cut
MM was one of the Schotty guys he wanted to bring in to help implement his offense, and was supposed to be atleast an alright blocker. Well he wasnt, and ended up actually running more routes than blocking, causing our best weapon at the position left inline to block instead of make plays. Its not a ton of cap relief, but even McNeill can do that job for half the salary and still have more upside, same with every UDFA prospect.
Cap Savings = $725,000

Quintin Mikell - Cut
Q had a nice last quarter of the season, but i think those rose colored glasses are hindering our perception of what he really is. And that is a guy who looked alot slower and ineffective any farther than 5 yards away from the LOS this year. He is already 32 and clearly slowing down, and even if it only the $3m that we get to save its worth it with the limited Cap we have right now. The $10m we would save next year is just as big of a factor to cut him loose. What a terrible Contract this was. We could see him be one of the post June 1st cuts to split that Cap hit up for this year and next, saving us and extra $3m for the 2013 cap to sign our Draft picks with.
Cap Savings = $3,000,000

Steven Jackson - Option Voided
He is expected to void his contract, and I sure as hell hope he does. Im past the point of just being alright if Steven moves on, I am now hoping that he does because it is just time to move on. Yes he had some games that reminded you of the old Sjax, but he isnt consistently that guy anymore. 2 major factors of why we need to just move on; first is as simple as Money, we just dont have the cap space to give him what he want an thinks he deserves. Secondly, as long as Jackson is around this will never be Bradford's team. Steven still thinks he is king of the mountain, and teams dont win championships like that. We have a good, young, exciting trio of Runners already on the roster that can completely replace all of Steven's production for a fraction of the cost, and always be fresh. Lets turn the page.
Cap Savings = $8,899,166

Danny Amendola - Let Walk
I still think they want to move away from leaning on the Slot Receiver in this offense, and forcing Sam to be the spread-it-around guy that he naturally is. Sounds like Danny is pricing himself out of most teams range, not just the Cap-strapped Rams. I like Danny, and he has proved that is is valuable, but the level of that value is vastly inflated by many. I think we will be walking away from the table, leaving our offer out there, that apparently Amendola's people think is borderline insulting.
Cap Savings = N/A

JoLonn Dunbar - Extension
Dunbar was a damn god player for us last season, a great find by Snead & Co. With already having one hold at LB, we want to make sure we dont end up with two open spots after 2013. JoLonn is an ascending player, which is what we are building this team around, and why I would like to lock him up. While it would be an extension, we just rip up this old deal (one year left at $1.8m) and give him a new 4 year deal. The going rate for the Top LBs on the market last year was about $5+ million, so we give him a 4 year deal through 2016 worth an AAV of $4.5 million. With a versatile guy like Dunbar that can line up at both the Will & Sam spots we have great flexibility in the rest of the roster.
4 years $18,000,000 ($6m signing Bonus)
Y1- $2m salary + $1.5m bonus
Y2- $4.5m salary + $1.5m bonus
Y3- $2.5m salary + $1.5m bonus
Y4- $3m salary + $1.5m bonus
Extra 2013 Cap Hit = $1,700,000

Going into Free Agency we now have some breathability under the Cap. With all the cuts, and now a Cap number that could be north of $122m, our free cap space is $16,925,000. Thats leave us some room to makes some really solid depth/upside moves, but I dont see any major splashes coming out of Free Agency for the Rams.

Free Agency

William Hayes was a integral part of our defense in '12 and he needs to be a priority to come back. But with putting up 7 sacks Im sure some teams will show some interest in him as a Starting DE. But they are likely going to be looking at him as a cheap option for that, and he could be making the same money here, in a system that he knows he thrives in. And even though he wasnt the "starter" at either DE spot, he got starter snaps between both DE spots and as our penetrating DT. To ensure we get him back in the fold we give him a very player friendly Contract. We give him a smaller Signing Bonus, but we will also guarantee his first 2 years salary. So between the two, almost half his contract is guaranteed. But in the 3rd year, his Salary jumps, and the last 2 years are unlikely to be earned, but it does let him get back on the Free Agent market before he hits 30, and if he keeps up this play, it could be one big payday for him in 2015.
4 years $17,000,000 ($2m signing bonus)
Y1- $2m salary (guaranteed) + $500k bonus
Y2- $3m salary (guaranteed) + $500k bonus
Y3- $5m salary + $500k bonus
Y4- $5m salary + $500k bonus
2013 Cap Hit = $2,500,000

Yep, Im still driving this train. We only have one guy on the roster who I trust to be a starting OT (Roger Saffold) and we need to bring in guys to battle for that spot. Maybe Joe Barksdale takes a big step, but bringing in a guy who was really hyped up by all the Falcons fans early this season cant hurt. A few things are really in our favor that could make St. Louis a desirable landing spot for the Czech. First of all we have an open starting tackle position, second we have the man who turned him into this hype machine in Coach Bou, and lastly he is coming off an injury and will be looking for an ideal place to rebuild his value/image. We get him on a 1 year prove it deal, and at worst he turns out to be a nice backup swing tackle.
1 year $715,000 (plus performance incentives)
2013 Cap Hit = $715,000

McRath is a guy who I really like coming out of college, just a raw ball of football talent, that needed to be harness and shaped. That hasnt happened for him, and in 2011 he was still out there just playing on instincts. He is in a very similar position as Svitek is, both missing last year due to injury and has a connection to this team. Fisher is the guy who drafted him, and ever since he left, McRath has been phased out of the defense. I dont know id McRath can be out answer at the other OLB spot, but he has the raw skills that he could be, and at the least he is a good option as a backup LB and Special teamer. Its kind of like going to get Dunbar last year, has a bunch of talent, but hasnt been used right, so lets see if we can get him going under our system. As an athletic and rangy guy he could be very valuable against the likes of Wilson & Kaepernick.
2 years $1,500,000
Y1- $715k salary
Y2- $785k salary
2013 Cap Hit = $715,000

Yes, they are building with guys they know. I trust that these coaches & front office guys know what they are doing, unlike the last two regimes who just went and grabbed a bunch of guys they were comfortably with. This regime is pulling the best of the guys they have coached, not just as many as they can pull in here. Waufle had Bryant in Oakland, and he is a guy who is an all around sold force in the middle. He is so versatile and could end up being that last piece for that Defensive Line rotation that just keeps sending wave after wave at the offense wearing them down till we just take over the 4th quarter of every game.
3 years $12,000,000 ($3m signing bonus)
Y1- $1.5m salary + $1m bonus
Y2- $3m salary + $1m bonus
Y3- $4.5m salary + $1m bonus
2013 Cap Hit = $2,500,000

Another one of those first rounders who just havent worked out like they thought he would. But he still does have value, not so much as a CB, but he could be one of the best return men in the league through the rest of his career. Coming here he would be the 4th CB, and when he is out on D in the Dime, he is looking more as a playmaker than a pure corner. But what we really bring him in to do is be the Returner. Both punts and kickoffs are all his so we can keep all the starters away from those spots. We give him a contract that could pay him handsomely if he turns out to be that great special teams weapon.
3 years $9,000,000 ($750k signing bonus)
Y1- $1m salary + $250K bonus
Y2- $1.25m salary + $250K bonus + $1m roster bonus
Y3- $2m salary + $250K bonus + $3m roster bonus
2013 Cap Hit = $1,250,000

These moves completely rebuild our depth, and add some high upside talent at positions where we need starters and major contributors. Going into the Draft, we still have $9,245,000 in cap space. That should be enough room to sign all of our picks with plenty of space left over for any more moves that need to be made.

NFL Draft

16.) If this week at the combine showed anything, its how deep the Guard class is, and thats not a good thing for Warmack & Cooper. If there was no depth behind him, then maybe the teams between 8-12 would go ahead and grab them, but there are plenty of prospects for those teams in the 2nd & 3rd rounds that they can grab at a position that doesnt demand high profile prospects. With Warford, Fredrick, Jones, Watford, Long and other all looking like Top 75 picks, it actually pushes both Warmack & Cooper down. We are in position to where it actually makes sens to start looking at the top interior lineman, and a special one like Warmack is a great pickup and will completely change the performance of our OL. Mayock & the like are trying to group Cooper & Warford in the same echelon of Warmack, and thats just not true, they are just trying to get people to listen to them and drum up intrigue for the Draft. Give me dat Belly!

TRADE: Houston Texans send picks #27, #91 (3rd) & #219 (7th) to St Louis for #22
22.)We are still in this draft to be collecting talent.], we need to do as much of that as possible. When the 22nd pick rolls around there doesnt look to be anyone that slipped too much that we just have to take because of the value. But for Houston, they need to get the last few pieces to make their Championship run. They had a major downfall last year at ILB, with no depth and when Cushing went down they were just bad. Theres no telling how B-Cush will be this year, or how fast he will be back to 100%, so they want to secure nother leader of the D in the middle. The Steelers grab the most Steeler-type player, Manti Te'o, in the Teens. Then right before us at #21 the Bengals take Alec Ogletree, as the DUI isnt a big deal at all. So with the Vikings, Colts & Packers plus the threat of other moving up, they make sure to get the last very good ILB in Kevin Minter. They can make this move mostly because all the Compensatory picks they will have. Looks like they will have a 3rd, 4th, and a bunch of other ones that are all untradeable, so they have other picks that are more disposable to make sure they get their guys.

27.)After dropping down 5 spots Keenan Allen is already pulled off the board, the only guy really in consideration for the #22 pick, but its not a big deal. We need to keep adding weapons for Sam, and the weapon that will best suit him is a big time TE. Ertz is that weapon, he will dominate the middle of the field, run through anyone and make all the tough catches in traffic. He has the mentality of Jason Witten, and his game looks similar as well. It seems like Schotty actually moved to the more 2 TE weapon sets and like the results, problem was he was using Mulligan & McNeill. You add Ertz, who is also a pretty good blocker, to Kendricks and that is one heck of a 2 TE set that will cause matchup problems over the middle for everyone, thats how we will replace Amendola, not with another WR. I know some were enamored with Eifert at the Combine, and yes he has the best measurables, but when you watch them on the field, Ertz is superior in almost every way. Much better all around TE, and much more reliable if you can ask me.

48.)Fisher loves his DBs, and Reid is one of those guys who looks like a Fisher player. He is underrated in my mind, seems like he is one that got over analyzed much like Laurinaitis. He is a very good athlete who is actually a much better in coverage than most thinks, and its mostly due to his football IQ.He needs to fill holes better, but he never shies away from the running game, and can to lower the boom but consistently wraps up which is more important. He has a nose for the ball, and is more of a playmaker than he is given credit for. But in replacing a vet like Mikell, the biggest asset he brings to the table is his leadership, and just enough of the LSU swagger that will only enhance what we already have on Defense.

80.)Yep, double dipping, it seems to be something that Snead like to do, and with 2 major holes on defense, we go get a duo that we hope to count on for the next 5-7 years. Getting this Free Safety is even more important than getting that SS. We all know Craig Dahl was the weak link of the defense, and upgrading there will make everything better. Ive given my spiel on Jefferson, to me he is the perfect fit for this D as the deep man who can cover anyone and let our CBs play like they should be, not 12 yards off the ball. If we can correct that, this defense should be able to take a major step into being one of the top units in the entire league. Adding this last two pick would turn a suspect secondary into a strength, exactly how Snead like to attack an issue.

91.) While we picked up Svitek, he is only on a one year deal, and there is no guarantee that he is the same and can hold up at RT. Brennan Williams was leading the way for Gio Bernard for most of the season, and he was a big reason for his success. Williams could have been getting some first round talk as a pure RT if he hadnt gotten injured, but that has really pushed him down. He is a mammoth of a man with a real nasty streak that make him one of my favorite Lineman in the draft. Once he locks on he just tosses lineman around like children, he needs some work on technique, but he is a great athlete and light on his feet, so he isnt just some big plodder stuck on the Right Side. Along with Chance they would completely reshape this OL, bringing a dominating running game with them, especially if Rok comes back healthy to man the RG spot.

112.) Most might not know a whole lot about Pough, but he showed out at the E/W Shrine Game. This guys plays the game Angry, he was everywhere, making plays all over the field and going it violently. Sometimes that got him in trouble, but he loves attacking the ball. He has very good size, with a frame to get even bigger, some question his speed, but if you have him as an OLB its not that big of a concern and he isnt slow. He is crafty coming off the edge and can be a nice blitzing backer in a 4 man front. What he showed at the Shrine game was his leadership ability, something he walked in and took over from day one, and was a coaches player. He played at such a small school level it might make some shy away, but I see it as he has a ton of upside as he was playing on pure athleticism and instincts and may have even played better when he moved up a level of competition. Pough & McRath would have a nice competition to see who gets that other OLB spot.

144.)Possibly my favorite pick of this draft, Vernon is just a football player. He has such good hands, understands finding soft zones, and he was smart enough to continuously draft PI calls downfield while at Duke. Those of you who watched some of the Combine, check out his Gauntlet Drill, he kills it as he is one of the best hands catcher in the draft. He is slower and a niche player so he inst highly valued, but I think he would be a great guys to work into our WR corps because it adds in another reliable target that can play the slot. I mean we should rlly draft him based on his flow alone, Look at that head full of lettuce.

176.) Fisher loves to collect DBs. This draft and offseason is full of them, you cant have to few. Getting a long and versatile guy like Hyde is something we need. Yes he is a CB right noe, and would add to that great depth, but many think he is best suited as a Safety in the league, and after the guys we just drafted we dont have alot. I feel like I have been hearing about Hyde for 5 years now, he is a guy with great ball skills who knows how to make the big play. He will be a depth guy, but will be one of the special teams aces as well. I have tried to stress how bad our depth is on this team, because it is sad. I can see us stocking up on some positions in this draft, especially in the secondary where most of them will actually see the field most games.

208.) My boy, Tommy Bo. Ive been on this guy for a long, long time. and if we really are going to keep running the ball like we did last year, and use a traditional FB like they tried to, we need a guy who can actually block, and Tbo is that type of guy. He is so powerful in both his upper and lower body that he can just toy with LBs when he is coming through the line. he needs to have better technique, but he has the speed/quickness to get to and through the hole so the RB can break into the second level untouched. With a Guard that can pull like Warmack, a FB that can blow up people like Bohanon and two TEs that can also block like Kendricks/Ertz, we could put together the best Running game with a bunch of "nobodies".

219.) I feel like OL depth is a very good thing to look at late in the draft, and when we couldnt bring back Rob Turner we are now without any other option at Center. I feel like someone is going to pay Turner as some teams are still looking for Centers and their arent a ton in this draft, he will get a better chance elsewhere. But Johnson is an inside mauler that I really like. he is a big boy in there with heavy hands and a good understanding of the game. Without bringing some other guy in, a transitioning Brandon Washington would be our only other option at Center. Most teams are in alot of trouble of if their Centers go down, so I wouldnt expect a ton out of a backup Center, but it would be nice to have a young guy that could step in. He can be a backup guard as well with his heavy hands and quick feet. He has the toughness and attitude that make him worth a project pick for a coach like Bou.

NFL Draft
Some may come out of that Free Agency Period and Draft thinking "we barely addressed the WR position" and while you are partially right, its not quite true. We add a great weapon in Ertz at the TE spot, and even get a reliable target in Vernon to help bolster the depth of the WR corp. But yes there is still more work to do, and that where Snead gets to work to make a big time deal going into Mini-Camps

TRADE: Tennessee Titans send Kenny Britt to St Louis for a Future Conditional Pick
The pick is at least a 4th rounder in the 2014 draft with the ability to escalate based on performance and/or contract stipulations.

The Titans have put up a whole lot with Britt through just a few seasons and they have made major investments with guys like Kendall Wright and Nate Washington. They likely add another high upside WR in the middle rounds and feel they are better off just moving on from Britt now as he isnt in the Franchise's plans going forward after 2013. The Rams are clearly still in the market for a #1 WR, and Britt still possesses that type of talent if you can a)stay healthy & b)stay out of trouble. It was only a short period but when Fisher drafted Britt, he brought him and and kept him in check for that season, I think it would be just as beneficial for Britt as it would be for the Rams to bring him in for the final year of his deal. He is either here for a year and let got if he cant stay healthy or has off field concerns, or we find out #1/got to WR for just a 3rd or 4th rounder.
1 year $2,331,252
Y1- $1.35m salary + $984k donus (paid by the Titans)
2013 Cap Hit = $1,347,500
Faulk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely love every aspect of it. The pictures are great too. My only concern would be the possibility of starting 2 rookie safeties. I wouldn't expect any high profile free agent safety but any stop gap or up and comer you think we could grab for cheap?
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk wrote:
Absolutely love every aspect of it. The pictures are great too. My only concern would be the possibility of starting 2 rookie safeties. I wouldn't expect any high profile free agent safety but any stop gap or up and comer you think we could grab for cheap?
Im not worried about it at all, almost anyone is an upgrade from the combo of an awful Craig Dahl and an old/slow Quintin Mikell. Also safeties are the New highly paid position in the league due to all the coverage responsibilities in the new pass happy NFL, they arent cheap.

The fact that we could have 2 Rookies there shows what shape this Roster is in anyway. Reid & Jefferson both played at the highest competition level of college Football, And they are 2 of the Highest Football IQ DBs in this draft.

And if we are honest with ourselves we arent a favorite to be a Super Bowl contender, so Ill take the growing pains this season and then have an young & exciting safety duo for the next 5 years.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't like it. I want us to put more emphasis on offense early and I don't like the idea of spending a 1st on a TE in this draft.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather get a tight end late like Michael Williams that can block great, and then let Lance Kendricks not block as much and just catch the ball!

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with this draft. The two safeties would be great on this defense and I love the TE from Stanford. One thing that makes this so much better is that we get Kenny Britt to help out at the WR position and we snag Chance at G. This would be an amazing offseason.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid draft, although I am with Jrry that we will likely address the offensive skill positions early. I still think Warmack goes higher than #16. I'd love it if he landed here though.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Cornbread5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Ertz is not a 1st round TE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replace Erta with Tavon and I like

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't like Ertz. I think if we are going to draft a TE we need an elite pass catching TE since Kendricks is a solid TE. Eftz doesn't fit that profile. If anything Eifert fits it better.

Also no way we wait until 144 to draft a receiver. I understand we trade for Britt but I don't see that happening and I'd much rather draft a young receiver than take a flyer on a guy whose best years are Brandon Gibson like.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am not a fan of Ertz in the first, at all. Also, Reid is not my favorite safety in the 2nd round.

Visually, its and extremely nice draft layout with great explanations.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Halradio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I liked

I agree with all the roster moves although I can see them bringing Hunter back at a lower salary. I also agree with your assessment of Danny Amendola

Drafting Chance Warmack - the Rams HAVE to come away with a top interior lineman.

Going with two rookies at Safety - IMO one of the most overpaid positions in FA is safety and with the contracts of Golden and Ed Reed both up that will drive the price thru the roof. The draft is the best route

Using a high draft pick on some flavor of playmaker

What I didn't like -

Not addressing the RB position - IMO the combination of Pead, Richardson, and Gannaway will not get it done.

Kenny Britt - not only can this kid not stay away from trouble he has some knee problems

All in all sold effort
Jonezy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching some of Pead's runs last season, garbage time or not. He can and should be our number 1.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Honestly, I don't like it. I want us to put more emphasis on offense early and I don't like the idea of spending a 1st on a TE in this draft.
Thats fine and all, but of our Top 100 picks, the money picks in the draft, 3 of the 5 are Offensive guys. But they are 2 Lineman & a TE. So what you are saying is you want a Toy early.

Well I think that Fisher & Snead have more faith in Givens & Quick than most of you do. They drafted Brian Quick at #33 for a reason, and he is a guy who they are going to be counting on. Not saying we arent looking into the WRs, but I dont see us making it a priority.

DerekBrink wrote:
don't like Ertz. I think if we are going to draft a TE we need an elite pass catching TE since Kendricks is a solid TE. Eftz doesn't fit that profile. If anything Eifert fits it better.
I knew this was coming, Eifert was going to blow up the combine, but that doesnt make him the better TE. He isnt at all. He is an athlete that they are lining up outside. When you actually watch the TEs, Eifert wants to stay by the sideline mostly, while Ertz is actually a hard nosed player that will man the middle of the field. Ertz is a damn good route runner that allows himself to get open all the time, he is smart and knows how to find the soft spots, Then he consistently plucks the ball out of the air, and he has the after the catch ability to make big plays. He is a First round TE, he is a Top 25 prospect.

This also plays into what I think could be coming, which is a philosophical shift in the offense. Moving toward the 2 TEs and not the Slot Receiver. While Sam built a comfort with Amendola, he has always been better at attacking with bigger weapons. Adding Ertz doesnt take away the value of Kendricks, if anything it enhances it.

Halradio wrote:
What I didn't like -

Not addressing the RB position - IMO the combination of Pead, Richardson, and Gannaway will not get it done.
Like Jonezy said, go back and watch Pead's carries from this year, he is a lead back. Thats why they drafted him.

Ive seen alot of Rams fans already giving up on Draft picks that didnt produce as rookies, and thats a BIG mistake, and something that the Front Office wont be doing. I know we've come to expect that from the last 2 regimes when they dont produce early, but not anymore.
Halradio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you giving up on draft picks. I remember when Jermoe Bettis wore Rams blue and gold.

I just haven't seen enough from Pead to say this kid can carry the load.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: