Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Players I liked in the combine..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tk3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Players I liked in the combine.. Reply with quote

Thus far:

WR-Cordarrelle Patterson.. He weighted in half an inch shorter than I thought (6'2" is still tall) and even with a 4.41 time he looked faster.. Dig him a lot..

QB-Tyler Bray.. Weighed in better than expected.. Hitting the weights and filling out his frame.. Threw the ball very well in drills..

OLB-Jarvis Jones.. This is more of an opportunity than it is someone doing well.. His medical review did not go well.. He is set to PLUMMET down the draft boards I am hearing.. Take a chance on him in the 2nd.. Go big for the future, take the risk..

WR-Justin Hunter.. 6'4" ran a 4.44.. Tied for best Vertical for WR.. BEST broad jump for WR.. Some of longest arms as well.. Dude is a physical BEAST..

Disclaimer: I swear I am not a Tennessee fan.. but I love their players this year.. More later as we see defensive players..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont need RB..

But Knile Davis from Arkansas ran 4.30 AND did 31 reps.. Dang that is great..

Onterio McCalebb ran 4.21.. WOW.. (future Raider for sure)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like EJ Manuel could sneak into round 1. I think he has as a good a chance as any to be the best QB in the draft.

TommyC376^^^
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Geno and Ej have shown they can be good. As I said in the quarterbacks thread. A friend of mine has been working with the qbs at the combine and has stated that bills have shown great interest with both of them and have had a meeting at the combine.

I also think Glennon has dropped out of the top tier qbs and I see his stock falling after having a bad day at the combine.

Quote:
One NFL GM observed at the Combine that NC State QB Mike Glennon has "a long way to go," and should not be grouped with this year's top-rated quarterbacks.
And this year's top-rated QBs are hardly "elite." Glennon was reportedly "tough to watch" in Combine passing drills, displaying an "ungainly" stature and "long windup" to his throwing motion. Making quarterback draft-slot predictions at this time is worthless, but Glennon looks like a long shot for the first round.

Thanks Max
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
Looks like EJ Manuel could sneak into round 1. I think he has as a good a chance as any to be the best QB in the draft.

I have Geno and EJ 1/2 as of right now followed by Nassib, Wilson and Glennon
jsnydes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the combine right now. They're dropping the 3-4 OLB in coverage. Dion Jordan looks great in space. I never realized he was a TE/WR his first 2 years at Oregon.

TommyC376^^^
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
I'm watching the combine right now. They're dropping the 3-4 OLB in coverage. Dion Jordan looks great in space. I never realized he was a TE/WR his first 2 years at Oregon.
Jordon is definately standing out among these guys. S. Floyd among the DTs.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
mak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margus Hunt 3 numbers

6'8 38 4.6
his height, his bench press, his 40
thats like a video game character, super tall super fast and super strong
they say he learned football from playing Madden so hopefully he wont go too high maybe 2nd or 3rd rounder for us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: