Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets Forum Fantasy Baseball League - DRAFT NOW!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revis4president

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should have just did head to head
green24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling pretty good about that Yu Darvish pick. Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
drew39k

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekly lineup thing stinks. I've only ever played in leagues that allow daily transactions. Is there a way change that?
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
kilahchris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we please change the weekly editing to daily editing. This is very limited. I am unable to start certain pitchers. I never played in a league where you can only edit your line up for the week.

I have played Yahoo fantasy baseball for over 10 years. This is the first league where I am unable to edit my lineup for a given day?

Please commissioner, change this setting!
famousj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is alittle early to be tooting your own horn about a few of your players having a good start. I see this team called DJANGO UNCHAINED are at the top of standings. Get use to it.

Props to Sandwich for Sig

Idzik: SPEND BABY SPEND!!!!
famousj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilahchris wrote:
can we please change the weekly editing to daily editing. This is very limited. I am unable to start certain pitchers. I never played in a league where you can only edit your line up for the week.

I have played Yahoo fantasy baseball for over 10 years. This is the first league where I am unable to edit my lineup for a given day?

I prefer doing daily transactions myself. Let's put it to a vote. I'll follow whatever judgement is made. Everyone will be playing for second either way.

green24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

famousj wrote:
kilahchris wrote:

I prefer doing daily transactions myself. Let's put it to a vote. I'll follow whatever judgement is made. Everyone will be playing for second either way.

I don't think I can change it.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
kilahchris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

famousj wrote:
It is alittle early to be tooting your own horn about a few of your players having a good start. I see this team called DJANGO UNCHAINED are at the top of standings. Get use to it.
\

An irrelevant comment.
A manager should be able to make changes to his lineup on a daily basis. For example and injured playing starting in your lineup is useless for the entire team. You should be able to bench him and put someone else in that spot?

There is a way to change it. It is within the settings that are set for the league. Only the commisioner has the authority to do this
Revis4president

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets just start a new league and do head to head with daily transactions and daily lineup changes.

I vote yes for that
famousj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis4president wrote:
lets just start a new league and do head to head with daily transactions and daily lineup changes.

I vote yes for that

I prefer roto style instead of head to head. I have been a Yahoo commissioner of a baseball league for several years . My league is setup for daily changes. I was unable to change the settings to weekly transactions. If the league really wants a daily transaction the commissioner would have to contact Yahoo support to have the league changed to daily transactions. Keep in mind, the baseball season is 6 months long. It is a marathon not a sprint. I do it for the love of the sport.

drew39k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i made my adds/drops to and actually set my lineups so i have a full team, but its not valid until next monday? I dont understand. I thought monday was the only day we could set our lineups? Whyis it making me wait another week?
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
So i made my adds/drops to and actually set my lineups so i have a full team, but its not valid until next monday? I dont understand. I thought monday was the only day we could set our lineups? Whyis it making me wait another week?

It's before the first game starts on Monday.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
kilahchris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just joined another league in Yahoo and it is allowing me to update daily.

@Green24 When you set up the league there was an option for roster updates. You have to select daily rather than weekly. You may still have the option to change this if you look into the settings for the league.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilahchris wrote:
Well I just joined another league in Yahoo and it is allowing me to update daily.

@Green24 When you set up the league there was an option for roster updates. You have to select daily rather than weekly. You may still have the option to change this if you look into the settings for the league.

It won't let me change it. It won't let me click on where it says weekly to change it.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea
green24

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 5:

1. jetsfan4life51
2. JMG
3. jets21rhodes
4. green24
5. ganggreen1102

aceinthehouse wrote:
Call it a hunch. Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: