Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JOE BANNER'S SCHOOL FOR MODELS (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate work

Dont want to be up this early

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya. I work nights. 8-4 or 10-6. I'd much rather work days. What do you do?

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
I hear ya. I work nights. 8-4 or 10-6. I'd much rather work days. What do you do?

Sales @ a Floral Wholesaler

You?

BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fiancee and I just started watching Game of Thrones and got through the first season this past weekend. It's a good watch, but I have to ask (spoiler-free of course)... after watching every episode, is it natural to feel like you've been kicked in the junk as well as also wanting to punch a punching bag for an hour?
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickBrownie wrote:
The fiancee and I just started watching Game of Thrones and got through the first season this past weekend. It's a good watch, but I have to ask (spoiler-free of course)... after watching every episode, is it natural to feel like you've been kicked in the junk as well as also wanting to punch a punching bag for an hour?

I'm normally pretty good at keeping up with a plot and the characters, but there are so many people to keep track of in that show lol

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I'm normally pretty good at keeping up with a plot and the characters, but there are so many people to keep track of in that show lol

I know exactly what you mean! Luckily, my fiancee has actually read the books (even before the show came out) so during the first three or four episodes there were multiple blu-ray pauses where I had to ask her what was going on, and she's done an excellent job of describing all the different relationships and background into what has happened in the past that lead everything to where it was.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickBrownie wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I know exactly what you mean! Luckily, my fiancee has actually read the books (even before the show came out) so during the first three or four episodes there were multiple blu-ray pauses where I had to ask her what was going on, and she's done an excellent job of describing all the different relationships and background into what has happened in the past that lead everything to where it was.

I mean I like the show, but i sorta stopped following because it was just too mind numbing lol

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

I mean I like the show, but i sorta stopped following because it was just too mind numbing lol

Not to mention that I also follow a ton of other shows and just don't have time for another.

I follow Breaking Bad, HIMYM, The Office, Walking Dead, Californication, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, South Park, Tosh and Dexter. That's just off the top of my head lol

BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

Not to mention that I also follow a ton of other shows and just don't have time for another.

I follow Breaking Bad, HIMYM, The Office, Walking Dead, Californication, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, South Park, Tosh and Dexter. That's just off the top of my head lol

I can imagine why that might be tough... you look back and start to wonder why you remember Game of Thrones as being that one show that takes place in Medieval times where the main character lives with his brilliant but dorky best friend, kills zombies, and makes crystal meth while moonlighting as a serial killer who works for a paper company. I had DVR overload a couple of months ago and finally just decided to jettison trying to keep up with everything and wait until it's on hulu, netflix or dvd.
NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:

You?

Poker dealer at Horseshoe.

2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lombardi wears underoos. Also, I think Banner picks them out for him most of the time. Upon occasion, if Lombardi makes Banner's coffee and orders Banner's lunch correctly, Lombardi is allowed to pick his own superhero underpants the following day. I bet when he gets to pick, he wears Wonder Twins.

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:

You?

Poker dealer at Horseshoe.

niceee

NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty cool for the most part. I'm trying to switch shifts or start times. I'll tell you what, Sundays after Browns home games can be challenging!

malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
BwickBrownie wrote:

You fail at living for not mentioning Sons Of Anarchy.
Dead to me.....
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ughhh me and my gf just ran the 3.2 miles I will have to run for my first 5k, less than a month away, i forgot how much running blows

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 57 of 100

Jump to: