Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JOE BANNER'S SCHOOL FOR MODELS (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.

we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol

Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.

Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.

when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why

SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?

hahahah well obviously im all over that, just seemed like alot of unnecessary travel for him for his wedding

Not if he cares about his NY friends

thats a very valid point.....

Nug can take the Glen and Buno can take Geneva then we'll have a wine tour around Seneca and see where we all fall over.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BOOM ROASTED

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol

Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.

when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why

SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?

hahahah well obviously im all over that, just seemed like alot of unnecessary travel for him for his wedding

Not if he cares about his NY friends

thats a very valid point.....

Nug can take the Glen and Buno can take Geneva then we'll have a wine tour around Seneca and see where we all fall over.

BOOM!

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol o lord

Hornby can be the Hobbit of honor and our Bachelor Party could be with the Hobbit strippers.

#JDI
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Buno

When is your wedding? I saw your post in BTF's thread. I feel like we may be having identical situations. Just engaged and have 15 month engagements. Mine is next June but we haven't set an exact date yet.

I need the vote of the room here...I was suppose to be married on Sept 24th 2011......didnt work out LOL.....she had to go faster than a female steelers fan at a beauty contest......

But after 1 1/2 years of solitude (with a small debauchery period with three 26 year old's in a row....) I may have a found a new chick to become that first round draft pick......good looking, tall (she's 6'2 in heels, I'm basically Sam Mills LOL) and smart (Chick went to M.I.T.)....

Here is the kicker.....outside of my sister...she know's football better than any female I've met........
Now here is were I need yall........

She is the BIGGEST Raiders fan I've ever met........she like Oak like I like the Browns.....well....maybe not that much....

WILL THIS THING WORK BROTHERS!?!?!!!!! Laughing

just as long as she isnt a steelers fan or a michigan fan, she is ok in my book

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Buno

When is your wedding? I saw your post in BTF's thread. I feel like we may be having identical situations. Just engaged and have 15 month engagements. Mine is next June but we haven't set an exact date yet.

I need the vote of the room here...I was suppose to be married on Sept 24th 2011......didnt work out LOL.....she had to go faster than a female steelers fan at a beauty contest......

But after 1 1/2 years of solitude (with a small debauchery period with three 26 year old's in a row....) I may have a found a new chick to become that first round draft pick......good looking, tall (she's 6'2 in heels, I'm basically Sam Mills LOL) and smart (Chick went to M.I.T.)....

Here is the kicker.....outside of my sister...she know's football better than any female I've met........

She is the BIGGEST Raiders fan I've ever met........she like Oak like I like the Browns.....well....maybe not that much....

Ya, who cares about the Raiders.

She is a keeper

#JDI
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

BOOM ROASTED

Also, we can't do wedding pics at the stadium, but I think I am doing engagement pics there.

There is a plastic groom in a browns jersey that i'm trying to argue will go on the cake. It's not looking good though

we are kinda doing the same thing...we are going to get our engagement pictures at our old high school on the football field. I played football and she was a majorette so it holds special meaning to us cause we would take every friday night before games my junior/senior year

ive seen some at Ohio Stadium and they are BA

nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

BOOM ROASTED

which one in Canton, if your thinking about the Geneva on the Lake place im thinking off, I have heard bad things about there food. The place is great, great looking but have heard bad food. What place in Aurora and Cfalls?

hell if we are tying the not the same month. We should combine bachelor parties and just take over a Cleveland club and [inappropriate/removed] that bitch down and then we can make our way to Christys or the hustler club and have a good time lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Buno

Ya, who cares about the Raiders.

She is a keeper

dated a girl who was from michigan and was a lions, tigers, and somewhat of a michigan fan...worse 3years ever lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

BOOM ROASTED

Also, we can't do wedding pics at the stadium, but I think I am doing engagement pics there.

There is a plastic groom in a browns jersey that i'm trying to argue will go on the cake. It's not looking good though

we are kinda doing the same thing...we are going to get our engagement pictures at our old high school on the football field. I played football and she was a majorette so it holds special meaning to us cause we would take every friday night before games my junior/senior year

ive seen some at Ohio Stadium and they are BA

nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

BOOM ROASTED

which one in Canton, if your thinking about the Geneva on the Lake place im thinking off, I have heard bad things about there food. The place is great, great looking but have heard bad food. What place in Aurora and Cfalls?

hell if we are tying the not the same month. We should combine bachelor parties and just take over a Cleveland club and [inappropriate/removed] that bitch down and then we can make our way to Christys or the hustler club and have a good time lol

The Quarry in Canton - Too small

Geneva Lodge

The Bertram - Aurora, Pricey!

Tanglewood Golf Course - probably the front runner

#JDI
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

The Quarry in Canton - Too small

Geneva Lodge

The Bertram - Aurora, Pricey!

Tanglewood Golf Course - probably the front runner

I know the Geneva lodge, but the other three never heard of them.

yeah the guest alone look to be around 140-150+ for us.

yeah I want mine at a golf course, so I can have a good golf outing the day before

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nug just have to say thanks about telling me about The Bertram. I looked it up and really liked it a lot, forward the link I found to my fiance and she liked it too. She loves it actually! lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Nug just have to say thanks about telling me about The Bertram. I looked it up and really liked it a lot, forward the link I found to my fiance and she liked it too. She loves it actually! lol

It's sick

11,500 minimum though.

June is also the Rookie symposium, which is held at the Bertram. Me and you are fighting over this [inappropriate/removed]. lol

Dibs

#JDI
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:

It's sick

11,500 minimum though.

June is also the Rookie symposium, which is held at the Bertram. Me and you are fighting over this [inappropriate/removed]. lol

Dibs

well the $12K min isnt too bad. My fiance fell in love with a Glenoak a pretty cool place in Canton which would of been $20k and she was ok with that. My fiance pretty much paid off $80k in student loans in a year. She lived at home so a large portion of her money went to that. We arent planning to live together until like 6months out from the winning so we can save more money not having to pay for our own living expenses

well if I can get a full time teaching job this summer...Im hoping with having a social studies and special education license and being a football coach and possible wrestling coach will help me secure a job. So with my job and my fiances job our joint income can be around $140k-$150K.

just think about how much a first year teacher makes and you can figure out I got myself a good future wife lol the only bad this is having a joint income like that will bite me in the butt when I have to pay off my student loans lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With you two ladies yammering on about wedding venues and floral arrangements, we are for sure going to hit 100 pages before the draft.

Carry on.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
With you two ladies yammering on about wedding venues and floral arrangements, we are for sure going to hit 100 pages before the draft.

Carry on.

Thas right son

12K isn't too bad for a minimum. But it does mean 150 people is 80 a plate at least. Not to mention if you need the extra hour of alcohol service. Let's be real, we are Browns fans so we do.

20% gratuity then 6.75 sales tax = Syphillis

Ceremony there is another 1k

We may end up there, but we are trying to budget now.

#JDI
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Carry on.

Thas right son

12K isn't too bad for a minimum. But it does mean 150 people is 80 a plate at least. Not to mention if you need the extra hour of alcohol service. Let's be real, we are Browns fans so we do.

20% gratuity then 6.75 sales tax = Syphillis

Ceremony there is another 1k

We may end up there, but we are trying to budget now.

yeah we know some good ppl in some good positions. I know a really good photographer, if you need one let me know ill give you his name. He did some photos with me and did a great job, we know two florists so we can save money on some flowers.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 5 of 100

Jump to: