Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JOE BANNER'S SCHOOL FOR MODELS (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30806
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kagez28 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Buno

When is your wedding? I saw your post in BTF's thread. I feel like we may be having identical situations. Just engaged and have 15 month engagements. Mine is next June but we haven't set an exact date yet.


You're getting married?!?!?!! Congratulations!!!!!

So June wedding, does that mean we can make May a month long bachelor party...


oh man the men in my wedding party are pretty crazy. Im fiance wants atleast 7 bridesmaid, so I have to have 7guys but if my brother can get a leave and come home from Germany, than he will be my 8th and his wife would be the 8th bridesmaid. He was shipped to germany for three years. Works in the psy ops division in the army. basically teaches ppl how to psychologically mess with ppl, his kids are going to be trained perfectly lol

but year my best man doesnt really drink but the others is a buddy who is 6'7 330lbs (wasnt athletic enough to go DI for football) my uncle, CleBrowns07, my brother in law, my buddy who is going to be a lawyer, future Brother-in-law, and my brother...All of them except for 1 likes to drink. So we will have a DD for the party lol the only thing is the buddy who is the bestman and doesnt drink, doesnt like strippers and wouldnt plan any to my party which I think is bullcrap lol

someone else in that party would invite them. Now add in other friends to the party and this thing could get really out of control lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30806
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Has anyone ever seen that brides wars movie with Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson .... Cause I havent Cool but I hear that's what nug and buno could be heading into with close dates


Nug and I can have a wedding competition at the Browns game (mainly just drinking lol)...7week competition and the winner gets his dream wedding the 8th week and final home game in the muni lot.

im sure our Brides would love that wedding lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19702
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19702
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


Also, we can't do wedding pics at the stadium, but I think I am doing engagement pics there.

There is a plastic groom in a browns jersey that i'm trying to argue will go on the cake. It's not looking good though
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 13957
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you give in now...She will see you are weak.

NEVER GIVE IN NUG.
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30806
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19702
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


When do I get my invitation?
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anything worse in the world than someone constantly trying to whistle when they don't know how?

Atleast once a week I have to yell at a co-worker for it. SO IRRITATING.
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.



when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.



when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why


SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.



when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why


SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?


hahahah well obviously im all over that, just seemed like alot of unnecessary travel for him for his wedding
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.



when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why


SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?


hahahah well obviously im all over that, just seemed like alot of unnecessary travel for him for his wedding


Not if he cares about his NY friends
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
DaWg_LB.


Joined: 02 Dec 2005
Posts: 4527
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Buno

When is your wedding? I saw your post in BTF's thread. I feel like we may be having identical situations. Just engaged and have 15 month engagements. Mine is next June but we haven't set an exact date yet.


I need the vote of the room here...I was suppose to be married on Sept 24th 2011......didnt work out LOL.....she had to go faster than a female steelers fan at a beauty contest......

But after 1 1/2 years of solitude (with a small debauchery period with three 26 year old's in a row....) I may have a found a new chick to become that first round draft pick......good looking, tall (she's 6'2 in heels, I'm basically Sam Mills LOL) and smart (Chick went to M.I.T.)....

Here is the kicker.....outside of my sister...she know's football better than any female I've met........
Now here is were I need yall........

She is the BIGGEST Raiders fan I've ever met........she like Oak like I like the Browns.....well....maybe not that much....

WILL THIS THING WORK BROTHERS!?!?!!!!! Laughing
_________________
-A team is built through the Draft.

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Kage- your a joke

Buno - We haven't picked a place yet. We have visited 4 with the last one coming this weekend, then we will decide.

BTW, I am planning on having a FF member in my party.

BOOM ROASTED

Kage, we can use this OT Thread as my formal invitation into the wedding party.

Change the name of the thread to Buno and Nug talk nuptuals.


we are actually looking at one tomorrow...

my girl is all over the place...

she wanted a place in Canton, we are looking at a place in mentor, one around beachwood, and a couple in Cleveland.

I actually want the 100th bomb group cause I could get some BA pictures by some old school army jeeps, some old war fighters, and etc. They be sweet to hang up around my future history classroom lol


Were the same way. One in Canton, Geneva, Aurora, Chagrin Falls.




Malibu, I already won by convincing her not to ask me to change the channel when i watch sports. I'll talk that and run like a bat out of hell.



when I saw you said Geneva, I immediately thought Geneva, NY and I was like ummmm what why


SO WE CAN CRASH THAT -ISH.

Geneva on the Lake Brah.

Whats wrong with that?


hahahah well obviously im all over that, just seemed like alot of unnecessary travel for him for his wedding


Not if he cares about his NY friends



thats a very valid point.....
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 4 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group