Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT X: Vitamin B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Best friend came into town. Got him wasted downtown. A hooker asked for a cab to pick her up because her ex was bothering her and calling her a dirty whore.

#SuccessfulNights

So is their more to the hooker story?

Yes. Laughing

The cab driver ended up calling me 4 times today to lecture me.

Because he couldn't get ahold of you the first three times? Or just because he has nothing better to do?

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
JWingate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Best friend came into town. Got him wasted downtown. A hooker asked for a cab to pick her up because her ex was bothering her and calling her a dirty whore.

#SuccessfulNights

Yes. Laughing

It would be funny if he said don't call us about women in distress.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

#SuccessfulNights

Yes. Laughing

I'll be expecting a PM with full details.
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

#SuccessfulNights

Yes. Laughing

I'll be expecting a PM with full details.

Screw that. Post that ish.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Had tattoo #3 done this weekend.

Am I the only 1 shocked by this. Maybe I haven't been paying attention. I had no idea Des had tats. I guess I always pictured Des as a cleancut, wholesome, young guy in khakis, a polo shirt & loafers with a stylishy messy haircut. You know, like Ryan Seacrest minus 15 years and a lot less annoying. I'm having trouble picturing an inked up version of our Global Mod.

So, Des, what are the tats and where are they located?

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 13 tackles, 2 TFL, 0 sacks, 1 Pass Break Up
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Am I the only 1 shocked by this. Maybe I haven't been paying attention. I had no idea Des had tats. I guess I always pictured Des as a cleancut, wholesome, young guy in khakis, a polo shirt & loafers with a stylishy messy haircut. You know, like Ryan Seacrest minus 15 years and a lot less annoying. I'm having trouble picturing an inked up version of our Global Mod.

That is EXACTLY how I always pictured him. Until I found out he had a tramp stamp.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

That is EXACTLY how I always pictured him. Until I found out he had a tramp stamp.

Laughing

Not even close.

ht, I have two paw prints on each back shoulder blade. They're in memory of a dog I lost three years back who meant a lot to me. The newest one is a Lab silhouette, got that one because I show/own Labs and plan on breeding down the line.

Here's a picture

I plan on getting at least two more done. Next one is going to be the veterinary logo...but need to find somebody creative who can make a unique design for me.

^^^mack
acowboys62

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
quote="Matts4313"]So - I am going to NY again. I went last year for ~2 days. Had a chance to see a few cool things-

Central Park
Wall Street
Rockefeller Center
That big toy store... Forget the name of it

Anywho - I am going back in ~10 days. Its on a business trip, but I will be there from Tuesday the 2nd through Friday the 5th. I am thinking I am doing a Yankee game, but outside of that, I am completely open to suggestions. So - What is 1 "MUST DO" and a couple "SHOULD DOs"? I am especially interested in trying some of the beers and food that are only located on the East Coast.[/quote

Sup my homey.

Well as someone mentioned Brooklyn Brewery is a lot of fun.

Also you can come hang out with me since I start my new job up on Wall Street April 1!

Other things I would recommend.

Absoultely must do this, NYC Auto Show at the Javitz Center
http://www.autoshowny.com/

The Intrepid Museum is close to that Javitz Center and I have always enjoyed checking this stuff out
http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/

Of course you got the Museum of Natural History
http://www.amnh.org/

Where will you be located in NYC? I suggest a weekend brunch at this place, the 2 Gold Location is my favorite but they are all good, one of my favorite places to go in NYC
http://www.harrysitalian.com/

A very good Financial District bar
http://ulyssesfolkhouse.com/

Depending on the weather the NYC Water Taxi and all those ferry's can be a lot of fun, they offer some pretty cool stuff
http://www.nywatertaxi.com/

Then I would suggest one of these Beer Gardens...or both of them, I know how you role.

Beekman Beer Garden
http://www.beekmanbeergarden.com/
The Standard Biergarten
http://standardhotels.com/high-line/food-drink/biergarten
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not paying for it, the company that is flying me out is. But Im not complaining either... Laughing

Actually, I will complain. Apparently they have a dress code. No sandals or cargo shorts in the lobby. Thats stupid.

Last edited by Matts4313 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
JWingate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:

Im not paying for it, the company that is flying me out is. But Im not complaining either... Laughing

Actually, I will complain. Apparently they have a dress code. No sandals or cargo shorts in the lobby. Thats stupid.

I don't think you will have worry about that haha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/03/moore-garrett-sincere-in-belief-cowboys-are-improving-but-knows-team-must-break-through.html/

Just cause I liked this article, but not sure it fits in the Romo thread I made.. Laughing
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts you're in NY next week? Well.....

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
acowboys62

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:

WHAT!!!! I will be staying there the 6th. Love that place. Old school as all hell. Yes, they do have a dress code, but I have seen it broken many a time.

Bobby Van's, steakhouse at 245 Park Ave I believe? That is one of my favorite Steakhoues in the City, there are a couple of them but this one is my favorite. I suggest trying it, it is maybe a 2 min walk down Park Ave from this place. Also MLB and NFL HQ are close by, but can't really tour or get into them at all of course.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steakhouse?

Man, I can get great steak anywhere in TX.

I need a good place to get unique beer... and food not in Austin. I like the idea of the brooklyn brewery.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. So on Saturday my best friend comes into town and we go out with his cousins and a few buddies to a bar. Me being the enabler I am, I get him hammered within the 1st hour. And then continued to pour him drinks – fantastic idea. So at one point he randomly gets up from the table and B-lines straight for the door outside. I, being the DD and hence most sober, follow him out to make sure he doesn’t do anything too stupid. In the space of 30 seconds I find that he found a nice section of the wall and floor to decide to pass out on and gave his best impression of the neighborhood bum. After coxing him awake and trying to decipher the new language he created, I managed to convince him to stumble back inside the bar. A few minutes later he goes to the bathroom. About ~10 mins go by that I decide to go check up on him. Luckily he didn’t pass out on the bathroom this time. He is groggy but is trying to throw up. At which point a classic biker comes in, realizes what is going on, and busts out laughing. “GIVE IN MAN.” “I’VE BEEN THERE.” “THAT IS A PORCELAIN GOD MAN.” “PUT YOUR HEAD ON THE COOL TOLIET.” All the sage council of the biker. He finally regains his strength and is able to join civilization again. Again, me being the saint that I am, I order another round of shots. I force my friend to close out his tab (he bought me a Beer because he’s an idiot after which I told him N1 is on me). Then he scampers out of the bar – again. I find him, move him to a bench outside so at least his hobo-status is reduced. At which point this ~40 year old woman with virtually no clothes on comes up to us and asks if I can call her a cab. Sure was my response and I start dialing. At this point my drunk friend starts telling her how I can be her hero. How I can save her. The word “save” apparently was her trigger word and she started crying telling us the story of her night. Apparently she wasn’t allowed to drive tonight because her friends told her not to. And little did she know that once she got here her X would be called in to attempt to reunite the two. (I can only assume by X she meant former pimp, but the tears were rolling pretty hard at this point – far be it for me to correct a minor detail). Again, this prompts my friend to start giving HER my number (thank god he was drunk and speaking English was beyond him). Anyways so I called her a Cab. And she thanked me and walked 10 yards away to wait. At which point her X or friend or pimp comes out and greets her. She yells, “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME I AM NOT A DIRTY WHOLESALER.” Well, it may not have been wholesaler, but the word starts with the same letter. He tries to reason with her but eventually gives up and walks away. At which point the rest of my entourage emerges from the bar and we leave. The lovely lady, still waiting. I assure her the cab will soon be there. So, I drive all over the city and drop everyone off. By the time I get home I noticed I have 2 missed calls from a random number. I do what any man after a night out does and pass out not caring who called. I wake up to find they have called me again – 4 hours later. So I call the number back, no answer. The entire day goes by and this number calls back. It was the cab driver. He starts off all sarcastic with me asking me if I was still at the bar. I inform him the call wasn’t for me it was for the lady who was waiting outside the bar whose phone has died. He describes the girl and apparently another cab had picked her up right before he got there so he started to lecture me that gas is $4 and that next time I should not call a cab for someone else. Or that I should wait and at least tip him for driving out there.

…I laugh at him and hang up. Sorry Mr. 50 year old cabby, be quicker on the draw next time. I tried to get you a fare, and maybe a little extra on the side – but it’s not my job to be the chaperone of everyone at the bar. He tried calling me back and I placed his number on my block list.

…My friend called me the next day, he told me he woke up in his kitchen. Very successful night.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 33 of 100

Jump to: