Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT X: Vitamin B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got a BLIZZARD in Amarillo, TX! All highways are closed! No WORK! Combine all day!

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
We got a BLIZZARD in Amarillo, TX! All highways are closed! No WORK! Combine all day!

Blizzard in Texas...not a damn thing here.

Something isn't right with this picture.

^^^mack
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:

Blizzard in Texas...not a damn thing here.

Something isn't right with this picture.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found out today at noon that my son's first soccer practice is tomorrow at 5:30 pm. Second practice is Thursday at 5:30pm. First game is Saturday at 10:30am. Way to go coach. Good job informing the parents in time for them to make plans and stuff. Jackarse.

I now have my PT for my knee on Mon, son's soccer practice Tues, PT on Wed, Soccer on Thurs, PT on Fri and more soccer on Sat. Sad

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Found out today at noon that my son's first soccer practice is tomorrow at 5:30 pm. Second practice is Thursday at 5:30pm. First game is Saturday at 10:30am. Way to go coach. Good job informing the parents in time for them to make plans and stuff. Jackarse.

I now have my PT for my knee on Mon, son's soccer practice Tues, PT on Wed, Soccer on Thurs, PT on Fri and more soccer on Sat. Sad

Sorry, ht... but you don't have the right to beech until your son is forced to chant N I N E R S 9ers 9ers 9ers

I'm half tempted to post his jersey on here just to make on humiliation complete.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is playing in a different soccer club this year. It is the Bryant Soccer Club instead of the Boys and Girls Club. Every kid gets 2 uni's, a blue and a white. They alternate who is the home (blue) and who is the away (white). I don't know if they even have team names. If they do, I sure hope he doesn't get something as awful as the 49ers.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Sorry, ht... but you don't have the right to beech until your son is forced to chant N I N E R S 9ers 9ers 9ers

I'm half tempted to post his jersey on here just to make on humiliation complete.

Wrong.

The appropriate response is:

"Thats what you get for allowing your kid to play soccer"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Wrong.

The appropriate response is:

"Thats what you get for allowing your kid to play soccer"

If it keeps the kid off the couch and out from in front of the tv, then I am all for him playing soccer. Especially if it inconveniences his mom. Twisted Evil

Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuuuuuuuu sinus pressure

^^^mack
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady just signed a 3 yr 27 Mil extension, reducing his cap number the next 2 years by over 15 Mil.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130225/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-contract/#ixzz2LwrdQSct

Eyes on you Romo. How bad do you want to win?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am definitely going with a green Shawn Kemp Sonics jersey, and I want to get two more. Any sport but hockey is in play now, because the hockey jerseys are $15 more, and I don't want to spend that right now. Some finalists for me are Orlando T-Mac, Orlando Shaq, Seattle Earl Thomas, Texas Vince Young, Barcelona Iniesta or Messi, Suns Barkley, and Washington John Wall. Open to any other suggestions though Laughing

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
So I am definitely going with a green Shawn Kemp Sonics jersey, and I want to get two more. Any sport but hockey is in play now, because the hockey jerseys are $15 more, and I don't want to spend that right now. Some finalists for me are Orlando T-Mac, Orlando Shaq, Seattle Earl Thomas, Texas Vince Young, Barcelona Iniesta or Messi, Suns Barkley, and Washington John Wall. Open to any other suggestions though Laughing

I say you buy as many Shawn Kemp jerseys as he has kids. Sure, you may be bankrupt before you can get them all, but it would be really funny!

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

I say you buy as many Shawn Kemp jerseys as he has kids. Sure, you may be bankrupt before you can get them all, but it would be really funny!

The funny thing is you aren't the first one to suggest that. My friends said if I get it, for Halloween they are dressing up as Shawn Kemp's kids. However many he has... Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Guinness, how I've missed you

^^^mack

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: