Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT X: Vitamin B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13596
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
My son had his first spring flag football practice today. Team name: 49ers

They do this chant... N I N E R S, 9ers, 9ers, 9ers

I've never been so humiliated in all my life.


You should have been the coach, its the only way to ensure the right team. Thats what I did...


I did coach him for a couple of seasons but now he's graduated up to 10-11 year old division where they have "real" coaches who are not parents. Then, they start tackle at 12.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 20797
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
My son had his first spring flag football practice today. Team name: 49ers

They do this chant... N I N E R S, 9ers, 9ers, 9ers

I've never been so humiliated in all my life.


You should have been the coach, its the only way to ensure the right team. Thats what I did...


I did coach him for a couple of seasons but now he's graduated up to 10-11 year old division where they have "real" coaches who are not parents. Then, they start tackle at 12.


I'd like to see how my wife would handle Logan playing football with a team name of one of her rival SEC schools. She's an LSU fan, so I'd love to see her attempt to chant "Roll Tide", "Pig Sooey", or do a gator chop without throwing up in her mouth.
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24982
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
My son had his first spring flag football practice today. Team name: 49ers

They do this chant... N I N E R S, 9ers, 9ers, 9ers

I've never been so humiliated in all my life.


You should have been the coach, its the only way to ensure the right team. Thats what I did...


I did coach him for a couple of seasons but now he's graduated up to 10-11 year old division where they have "real" coaches who are not parents. Then, they start tackle at 12.


I'd love to see how my wife would handle Logan playing football with a team name of one of her rival SEC schools. She's an LSU fan, so I'd love to see her attempt to chant "Roll Tide", "Pig Sooey", or do a gator chop without throwing up in her mouth.


I am sending your kid Gator pajamas right now. He will love them. Eagerly wait outside for the UPS guy.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 38472
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so we are all clear about the dez arrested thread... According to mike fisher, the dez that was arrested had a different height, weight, and bday than our dez...


soo... There's that, for those that overreacted.
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 38472
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=514626


there's the correction...
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10334
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=514626


there's the correction...


Good.
_________________

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6665
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So one of my friends is claiming that he can get me some jerseys for really cheap. Seen some of the ones he wears and they look legitimate enough for my taste. Anyways, what should I look at? Any sport, just looking for something cool, not necessarily a favorite player or anything like that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24982
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
So one of my friends is claiming that he can get me some jerseys for really cheap. Seen some of the ones he wears and they look legitimate enough for my taste. Anyways, what should I look at? Any sport, just looking for something cool, not necessarily a favorite player or anything like that.


Yes.

Some sites range from 20-40 for Authentic Quality.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10334
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 4 yrs here, time to log a complaint...

textaz03 - you're a ok dude and I can appreciate the quoting of a true American icon like John Wayne. But damnit man, if you're going to do it, will you please do so using the correct spelling. Being the good guy that I am and currently living in the state where John Wayne was born, I'll help you out...

Quote:
"Courage is being scared to death, but SADDLING up anyways" - John Wayne


Of course, I'm just kicking a little dirt on you for kicks, but I'm shocked that has flown under the radar for so long.
_________________

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6665
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
So one of my friends is claiming that he can get me some jerseys for really cheap. Seen some of the ones he wears and they look legitimate enough for my taste. Anyways, what should I look at? Any sport, just looking for something cool, not necessarily a favorite player or anything like that.


Yes.

Some sites range from 20-40 for Authentic Quality.


Was more looking for suggestions Laughing

Like for example, I was thinking of an old 76ers Julius Erving jersey, or a Tracy McGrady Orlando jersey, or a Jaromir Jagr Pittsburgh jersey. Nothing specific, just throwbacks, or something that would be cool to wear, even if I don't have direct ties to it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 3848
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go Lemieux. Jagr is a pansy. Or a Gretzky oilers if u go hockey. Any of the triplets in college, Rollie fingers a's in yellow, Brett royals, penny magic or kemp sonics.

Those are just a few different ones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6665
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
I'd go Lemieux. Jagr is a pansy. Or a Gretzky oilers if u go hockey. Any of the triplets in college, Rollie fingers a's in yellow, Brett royals, penny magic or kemp sonics.

Those are just a few different ones


Kemp is one I was considering. That'd be nasty.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DalCowboyzRule


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 18239
Location: Too Turnt University (TTU)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
Jagr is a pansy.


gtfo. Laughing

Jagr is badass! He's straight ballin' this year for the Stars.
_________________


green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28996
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jagr is still playing? Laughing
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10334
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
After 4 yrs here, time to log a complaint...

textaz03 - you're a ok dude and I can appreciate the quoting of a true American icon like John Wayne. But damnit man, if you're going to do it, will you please do so using the correct spelling. Being the good guy that I am and currently living in the state where John Wayne was born, I'll help you out...

Quote:
"Courage is being scared to death, but SADDLING up anyways" - John Wayne


Of course, I'm just kicking a little dirt on you for fun, but I'm shocked that has flown under the radar for so long.

_________________

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group