Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Combine
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22801
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: 2013 NFL Combine Reply with quote



Weight Ins...

Quote:
OL...

Oday Aboushi…Virginia…6-5 308…33 7/8
Zach Allen…N.C. State…6-2 332…33 1/2
Terron Armstead…Arkansas-Pinebluff…6-5 306…34
Jeff Baca…UCLA…6-3 302…34 1/4
Alvin Bailey…Arkansas…6-3 312…34 3/4
David Bakhtiari…Colorado…6042 299…34
Chris Barker…Nevada…6-3 305…33
Nick Becton…Virginia Tech…6-5 323…35 1/2
Travis Bond…North Carolina…6-6 329…35 1/2
Braden Brown…Brigham Young…6-5 310…34 1/4
Braxston Cave…Notre Dame…6-3 303…32
Emmett Cleary…Boston College…6-7 316…34 1/4
Jonathan Cooper…North Carolina…6021 311…33
Jordan Devey…Memphis…6-7 317…32 3/4
Chris Faulk…LSU…6-5 331…34 1/4
Eric Fisher…Central Michigan…6072 306…34 1/2
D.J. Fluker…Alabama…6-5 339…36 3/4
Manase Foketi…West Texas A&M…6-5 318…34 1/2
Reid Fragel…Ohio State…6-8 308…33
Travis Frederick…Wisconsin…6-4 312…33
Rogers Gaines…Tennessee State…6-6 334…36 1/4
Garrett Gilkey…Chadron State…6-6…318…32 5/8
Tanner Hawkinson…Kansas…6-5 298…33 3/8
Eric Herman…Ohio…6-4 320…32 1/4
Khaled Holmes…USC…6-3 302…35
Mark Jackson…Glenville State…6-5 328…34 1/4
Luke Joeckel…Texas A&M…6060 306…34 1/4
Lane Johnson…Oklahoma…6060 303…35 1/4
Oscar Johnson…Louisiana Tech…6-5 331…34 1/4
T.J. Johnson…South Carolina…6-4 310…33 1/2
Jamaal Johnson-Webb…Alabama A&M…6-5 313…35 3/4
Barrett Jones…Alabama…6-4 306…34 1/8
Edmund Kugbila…Valdosta State…6-4 317…34 7/8
P.J. Lonergan…LSU…6-3 304…33
Kyle Long…Oregon…6-6 313…33 3/8
Joe Madsen…West Virginia…6-3 310…30
Lamar Mady…Youngstown…6-2 317…33 1/2
Luke Marquardt…Azusa Pacific…6-8 315…34 1/2
Stephane Milhim…UMass-Amherst…6-4 314…34 1/4
Jordan Mills…Louisiana Tech…6-5 316…34
Xavier Nixon…Florida…6-6 321…33 1/2
Vince Painter…Virginia Tech…6-4 306…34
Justin Pugh…Syracuse…6-4 307…32
David Quessenberry…San Jose State…6-5 302…34 3/8
Brian Schwenke…California…6-3 314…32
Matt Stankiewitch…Penn State…6-3 302…32 1/2
Dallas Thomas…Tennessee…6-5 306…33 1/8
Hugh Thornton…Illinois…6-3 320…34 1/8
J.C. Tretter…Cornell…6-4 307…33 3/8
Ricky Wagner…Wisconsin…6-6 308…34
Larry Warford…Kentucky…6-3 332…33 3/8
Chance Warmack…Alabama…6020 317…34 3/4
Earl Watford…James Madison…6-3 300…34
Menelik Watson…Florida State…6051 310…34
Jason Weaver…Southern Mississippi…6-4 313…34
John Wetzel…Boston College…6-7 315…34
Brennan Williams…North Carolina…6-6 318…34
Brian Winters…Kent State…6-4 320…32 3/4


TE...

Quote:
Justice Cunningham…South Carolina…6-3 258…33 7/8…10
Tyler Eifert…Notre Dame…6054 250…33 1/8…9 1/8
Zach Ertz…Stanford…6050 249…31 ¾…9 3/4
Gavin Escobar…San Diego State…6057 254…33 5/8…9 3/4
Joseph Fauria…UCLA…6-7 259…33 ¾…10 7/8
Matt Furstenburg…Maryland…6-3 242…31 ¾…8 5/8
Chris Gragg…Arkansas…6-3 244…33 5/8…9
D.C. Jefferson…Rutgers…6-6 255…34 ¼…10 1/8
Nick Kasa…Colorado…6-6 269…32 7/8…9 1/8
Travis Kelce…Cincinnati…6047 255…33 ¾ 9 5/8
Philip Lutzenkirchen…Auburn…6-3 258…33 ¼…10 1/4
Vance McDonald…Rice…6-4 267…34 3/8…10 1/8
Ryan Otten…San Jose State…6-5 230…33 3/8…9 5/8
Chris Pantale…Boston College…6-5 254…33 ¼…10 1/4
Jordan Reed…Florida…6024 236…33…10
Mychal Rivera…Tennessee…6-3 242…32 5/8…10 1/4
Dion Sims…Michigan State…6047 262…33 1/8…10 1/2
Jake Stoneburner…Ohio State…6-3 252…32 ¼…9 3/8
Levine Toilolo…Stanford…6081 260…34 ½…10 1/4

_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs


Last edited by Madmike90 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22801
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah reports that Alabama T D.J. Fluker checked in at 339 pounds at the Combine, 16 pounds less than he weighed at the Senior Bowl.

It appears Fluker wants to stay at tackle rather than entertain the buzz of him moving to guard. Moving forward, Fluker is a great athlete for his size, but his feet can look very heavy while pass protecting, allowing pass rushers to work around him on the edge. This is a good sign that Fluker can add or lose weight, if necessary.


This is much closer to the type of size I would like to see Fluker at...355lbs was always going to be too big IMO...330-335lbs will make him more effective.

Quote:
Alabama G Chance Warmack measured in at 6'2/317 pounds at the NFL Combine.

Warmack also checked in with 34 6/8-inch arms, which is more than enough. NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah says Warmack's size was "smaller than expected" but we don't think that is such a bad thing. He will draw the best grade in this draft, but is a fringe top 10 pick.

_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22801
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Jeremiah...

Quote:
Luke Joeckel 6'6 306 lbs 34 2/8 inch arms.


Quote:
Lane Johnson 6'6 303.


Quote:
Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher 6'7 1/4 306 lbs. Arm length 34 1/2.


Quote:
Jonathan Cooper 6'2 1/8 311 lbs.


Quote:
Menelik Watson checked in at 6'5 1/8 310 lbs. His arms were 34 inches.

_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9856
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-That is a nice weight drop for Fluker and shows teams he can workout unlike Andre Smith. Interested to see what happens with his movement skills as the pertain to OG.

-John Cooper at 6'2" is shorter than I thought but 311lbs is nice weight and hopefully he shows some good power.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9856
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
topwop1


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 5222
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Cooper's combination of athleticsim and strength is a good as it gets. If he can snap and make line calls he'd be the highest rated C I've seen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9856
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Cooper's combination of athleticsim and strength is a good as it gets. If he can snap and make line calls he'd be the highest rated C I've seen.


But if we do go with Bushrod I could see Cooper not fitting at OG and possibly at C.

If we to with the Bushrod plan I would expect Fluker, Warford, Long to be the choice at OG.

Any word on Frederick getting to 315.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Cooper's combination of athleticsim and strength is a good as it gets. If he can snap and make line calls he'd be the highest rated C I've seen.


But if we do go with Bushrod I could see Cooper not fitting at OG and possibly at C.

If we to with the Bushrod plan I would expect Fluker, Warford, Long to be the choice at OG.

Any word on Frederick getting to 315.
I think Cooper can play anywhere inside. He's that good. I just heard Frederick should get down to that weight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9856
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Cooper's combination of athleticsim and strength is a good as it gets. If he can snap and make line calls he'd be the highest rated C I've seen.


But if we do go with Bushrod I could see Cooper not fitting at OG and possibly at C.

If we to with the Bushrod plan I would expect Fluker, Warford, Long to be the choice at OG.

Any word on Frederick getting to 315.
I think Cooper can play anywhere inside. He's that good. I just heard Frederick should get down to that weight.


Talent wise I agree the guy is awesome.

But scheme plays into it and despite great feet I don't think he has the siZe and power to he someone we look at OG. Now maybe we are wrong, but given the choice of Cooper and Fluker I would not be shocked I we went Fluker.

For us I am sure size matters.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Im curious as to how Cooper is carrying the weight. Mayock said he heard he added a lot.


When he played center he apparently weighed 320lbs and that is when the buzz started.

He dropped to 300 this year because he was going to be the primary pulling OG.
His size seems ideal for a C


My concern with Cooper isn't his athleticism but more so his ability to drop down and anchor in pass protection against faster and stronger defensive lineman. He's going to have to be a real good technician at the next level if he's going to hold up in those areas.

Just from hearing Kromer mention that his philosophy on the o-line is to have a unit that is physically dominating and that controls the line of scrimmage, I get the feeling that they aren't looking at Cooper as a viable option there in the 1st. Just my opinion anyway.
Cooper's combination of athleticsim and strength is a good as it gets. If he can snap and make line calls he'd be the highest rated C I've seen.


But if we do go with Bushrod I could see Cooper not fitting at OG and possibly at C.

If we to with the Bushrod plan I would expect Fluker, Warford, Long to be the choice at OG.

Any word on Frederick getting to 315.
I think Cooper can play anywhere inside. He's that good. I just heard Frederick should get down to that weight.


Talent wise I agree the guy is awesome.

But scheme plays into it and despite great feet I don't think he has the siZe and power to he someone we look at OG. Now maybe we are wrong, but given the choice of Cooper and Fluker I would not be shocked I we went Fluker.

For us I am sure size matters.
If the size trumps then ya I can see that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9856
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Frederick 312: Great size for him and he should be moving much better for the C drills.


http://walterfootball.com/combine2013OL.php

http://walterfootball.com/combine2013TE.php
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2920
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Fauria is a physical monster. What do we know about him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 1 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group