Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DeMeco Ryans valued at?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dolphinemidget


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 3710
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: DeMeco Ryans valued at? Reply with quote

Doing a mock and inherently got the Eagles, what would u all as fans value DeMeco Ryans at in terms of draft picks, Thanks for any help.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZ_Eaglesfan


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5458
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DeMeco Ryans valued at? Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
Doing a mock and inherently got the Eagles, what would u all as fans value DeMeco Ryans at in terms of draft picks, Thanks for any help.

2013 5th round draft pick or 2014 4th
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMeco is a very good MIKE, I could see a 4-3 team giving up a third plus a conditional the following year.

Not sure if they'd give any more for a 30 year old linebacker.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: DeMeco Ryans valued at? Reply with quote

AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
Doing a mock and inherently got the Eagles, what would u all as fans value DeMeco Ryans at in terms of draft picks, Thanks for any help.

2013 5th round draft pick or 2014 4th


I wouldn't trade him for less than a 3rd. He played ver well and we got him for about late 3rd round value.
_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14366
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DeMeco Ryans valued at? Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I wouldn't trade him for less than a 3rd. He played ver well and we got him for about late 3rd round value.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZ_Eaglesfan


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5458
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DeMeco Ryans valued at? Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
Doing a mock and inherently got the Eagles, what would u all as fans value DeMeco Ryans at in terms of draft picks, Thanks for any help.

2013 5th round draft pick or 2014 4th


I wouldn't trade him for less than a 3rd. He played ver well and we got him for about late 3rd round value.


Thats why we keep him to play ILB next year. He will fit there perfectly fine IMO. He actually played fine the one year he played the 3-4 with the Texans, but the emergence of young promising players pushed him out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7665
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid 3rd to mid 4th IMO.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 17032
Location: Peppers90 on the sig, Justo on the avy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10009
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
16


This. 16 first rounders at least.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7622
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
DeMeco is a very good MIKE, I could see a 4-3 team giving up a third plus a conditional the following year.

Not sure if they'd give any more for a 30 year old linebacker.


Actually he'll be 28 in July.
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32389
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take a 4th just to go younger or replace him with say larry grant.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2557
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is comical. We went YEARS with mediocre (Bradley) and absolutely horrid (Chaney/Matthews) MLB play and now that we finally get a good one we're willing to give him up for a 4th and replace him with Larry Grant? Holy crap.

I'm not willing to trade DeMeco Ryans because the return we'd get on him would be less than what he's worth to the team. DeMeco Ryans isn't going anywhere so if you've got any intentions of making your mock realistic, forget about DeMeco.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32389
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
This is comical. We went YEARS with mediocre (Bradley) and absolutely horrid (Chaney/Matthews) MLB play and now that we finally get a good one we're willing to give him up for a 4th and replace him with Larry Grant? Holy crap.

I'm not willing to trade DeMeco Ryans because the return we'd get on him would be less than what he's worth to the team. DeMeco Ryans isn't going anywhere so if you've got any intentions of making your mock realistic, forget about DeMeco.


Demeco makes a lot of money and belongs in a 4-3.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Meco wrote:
This is comical. We went YEARS with mediocre (Bradley) and absolutely horrid (Chaney/Matthews) MLB play and now that we finally get a good one we're willing to give him up for a 4th and replace him with Larry Grant? Holy crap.

I'm not willing to trade DeMeco Ryans because the return we'd get on him would be less than what he's worth to the team. DeMeco Ryans isn't going anywhere so if you've got any intentions of making your mock realistic, forget about DeMeco.


Demeco makes a lot of money and belongs in a 4-3.


Ideally, but he Can play in the 3-4.

Late 3rd at minimum. But I prefer to keep him.
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
birdman0069


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 6270
Location: Key West, FL
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Meco wrote:
This is comical. We went YEARS with mediocre (Bradley) and absolutely horrid (Chaney/Matthews) MLB play and now that we finally get a good one we're willing to give him up for a 4th and replace him with Larry Grant? Holy crap.

I'm not willing to trade DeMeco Ryans because the return we'd get on him would be less than what he's worth to the team. DeMeco Ryans isn't going anywhere so if you've got any intentions of making your mock realistic, forget about DeMeco.


Demeco makes a lot of money and belongs in a 4-3.


This is all that matters.
_________________

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group