Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 41539
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fauria can't block for crap
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 8684
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just come out and say it:
Duke Williams > DJ Swearinger
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Greenberry, K Fackrell, R Mueller, S Mouhon, E McCarthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14529
Location: Sig by Eagles_808
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleBlueDon wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State
Only picks I like are Dion and Terron. Haha Phillip Thomas blows, couldn't even finish watching his tape, my eyes were bleeding via missed tackles, dude is a bum and a half. Fauria could be nice. Rest is meh. Lawlor always disappoints me with his mock drafts. His articles are tremendous though.


1,2,5,6, and 7 aint bad, but jeebus 3 and 4 really suck, both Simon and Thomas are pretty bad.
_________________

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerElite


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 8808
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
They clearly haven't taken into account his face tattoos......

DUMB NFL SCOUTS

(sarcasm)


Danny Watkins was an actual 1st round pick where many people called it stupid before the draft and after he was selected.

DUMB NFL SCOUTS


(no sarcasm)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EagleBlueDon


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 611
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State
Only picks I like are Dion and Terron. Haha Phillip Thomas blows, couldn't even finish watching his tape, my eyes were bleeding via missed tackles, dude is a bum and a half. Fauria could be nice. Rest is meh. Lawlor always disappoints me with his mock drafts. His articles are tremendous though.


1,2,5,6, and 7 aint bad, but jeebus 3 and 4 really suck, both Simon and Thomas are pretty bad.
Absolutely ZERO reason to take a QB in this draft with any pick..couldn't be any more of a waste IMO..even in the 6th round.
_________________
Respect is not given, it is earned. --Brian Dawkins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7625
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philly_Goonz wrote:
With Jonathan Banks running another 4.5 at hsi pro day, is he now just a Tampa 2 CB or Safety?



No.....

Joe Haden and Richard Sherman both ran similar 40 times to Banks. I'm not worried at all about Banks' 40 time. He's still the best corner in the draft not named Xavier Rhodes.
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7625
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleBlueDon wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State
Only picks I like are Dion and Terron. Haha Phillip Thomas blows, couldn't even finish watching his tape, my eyes were bleeding via missed tackles, dude is a bum and a half. Fauria could be nice. Rest is meh. Lawlor always disappoints me with his mock drafts. His articles are tremendous though.


1,2,5,6, and 7 aint bad, but jeebus 3 and 4 really suck, both Simon and Thomas are pretty bad.
Absolutely ZERO reason to take a QB in this draft with any pick..couldn't be any more of a waste IMO..even in the 6th round.



So wrong.
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8407
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State


If that's a trade back in the first (with extra picks next yr)...sure I'd take it.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9291
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Philly_Goonz wrote:
With Jonathan Banks running another 4.5 at hsi pro day, is he now just a Tampa 2 CB or Safety?



No.....

Joe Haden and Richard Sherman both ran similar 40 times to Banks. I'm not worried at all about Banks' 40 time. He's still the best corner in the draft not named Xavier Rhodes.


He is a CB in any system. Don't look to much into his 40 time rather look at his game speed. Some CBs I worry about being to slow, banks is not one of them
_________________


TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34436
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State


If that's a trade back in the first (with extra picks next yr)...sure I'd take it.


No trades, and I should make this clear... This is something Tommy sees the Eagles possible doing.
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8407
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Eagles-Mock-Draft-10/95a59633-e878-4ea4-b126-966e33660421

Tommy Lawlors Mock Draft.

Quote:
1 - LB Dion Jordan - Oregon
2 - OT Terron Armstead - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3 - S Phillip Thomas - Fresno State
4 - CB Tharold Simon - LSU
5 - DL William Campbell - Michigan
6 - QB Matt Scott - Arizona
7 - TE Joseph Fauria - UCLA
7 - CB Demetrius McCray - Appalachian State


If that's a trade back in the first (with extra picks next yr)...sure I'd take it.


No trades, and I should make this clear... This is something Tommy sees the Eagles possible doing.


You did make that part clear with the link...I'm just disagreeing and hesitant on grabbing Dion @ 4 he's too much of a tweener not good as a LB and his pass rush skills need improving. Drafting him around 8-12 with extra picks next yr would be ideal IMO.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34436
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's rumored Dion Jordan is at the top of Eagles board.
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 12673
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
It's rumored Dion Jordan is at the top of Eagles board.


Link for that bruh bruh?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34436
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
It's rumored Dion Jordan is at the top of Eagles board.


Link for that bruh bruh?


Saw it a couple days ago, probably some other site Confused
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 8684
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavier Rhodes > Dee Milliner
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Greenberry, K Fackrell, R Mueller, S Mouhon, E McCarthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 81 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group