Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects Thread VI
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: 2013 Draft Prospects Thread VI Reply with quote


Quote:
Date April 2527
Location Radio City Music Hall, New York City
Network ESPN and NFL Network
Quote:
1st Round #4 - Own Selection [No. 4 Overall]
2nd Round #3 - Own Selection [No. 35]
3rd Round #5 - Own Selection [No. 67]
4th Round #4 - Own Selection [No. 98]
5th Round #3 - Own Selection [No. 129]
6th Round #28 - From Denver [No. 186] - Acquired in Brodrick Bunkley Trade
7th Round #4 - Own Selection [No. 194]
7th Round #6 - From Cleveland [No. 196] - Acquired in David Sims Trade

_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]


Last edited by Eagles_808 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42905
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official Pimp of the Chance Warmack train
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9300
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official rider of the Matt Barkley, Geno Smith and Star Loutellei UNHYPE train
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47622
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who here is the official rider of the Matt Barkley, Geno Smith and Star Loutellei UNHYPE train?
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10862
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok ok. We get it.

Laughing
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48367
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm looking for the Official rider of the Matt Barkley, Geno Smith and Star Loutellei UNHYPE train, anyone seen him?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6842
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Official Pimp of the Chance Warmack train

I'm on the train. Let's make it happen.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 8896
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official driver of the Larry Warford, Robert Alford, Duke Williams, Tavarres King, Gerald Hodges, and Brian Schwenke train. And everyone else in my sig.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, S Calhoun, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42905
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Official Pimp of the Chance Warmack train

I'm on the train. Let's make it happen.


Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 8896
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Official Pimp of the Chance Warmack train

I'm on the train. Let's make it happen.


Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.


A train isn't good enough for Teddy. We will build him a hypecraft carrier with f-15 Eagles in proud formation upon her deck. She will be glorious. A beacon of hope in these dark days. Winter is coming. Teddy will be our lightbringer. A proper vessel must be prepared as we ready the coming of our lord father- Teddy Heisman of House Bridgewater, traced back to the blood of House Lombardi, legitimized under the ways of the old gods and the new. Rightful heir to the NFC East. The Cardinal who will become an Eagle and lead us to righteous victory in battle over the Others!
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, S Calhoun, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42905
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Official Pimp of the Chance Warmack train

I'm on the train. Let's make it happen.


Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.


A train isn't good enough for Teddy. We will build him a hypecraft carrier with f-15 Eagles in proud formation upon her deck. She will be glorious. A beacon of hope in these dark days. Winter is coming. Teddy will be our lightbringer. A proper vessel must be prepared as we ready the coming of our lord father- Teddy Heisman of House Bridgewater, traced back to the blood of House Lombardi, legitimized under the ways of the old gods and the new. Rightful heir to the NFC East. The Cardinal who will become an Eagle and lead us to righteous victory in battle over the Others!


Too awesome for a gif.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i got 200 bucks and some whiskey and i am looking to get on the Matt Barkley, Geno Smith and Star Loutellei UNHYPE train?

#ConductorWilly
#WillysTrain
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14547
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching Clemson tapes and man I love me some Nuk Hopkins. If he falls to us at 35 I hope we take him.He's got a lot of Roddy White to his game. He's going to be a baller in the NFL, great hands, good route runner, good enough deep threat to keep defenses honest, and can go up and get the football. He could be a #1 guy in the NFL, and WR will be a need if we use DeSean in that flex DeAnthony Thomas type role.

Based on talent Da'Rick Rogers is probably the best guy, but man he's got a ton of issues off the field.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12273
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I've been watching Clemson tapes and man I love me some Nuk Hopkins. If he falls to us at 35 I hope we take him.He's got a lot of Roddy White to his game. He's going to be a baller in the NFL, great hands, good route runner, good enough deep threat to keep defenses honest, and can go up and get the football. He could be a #1 guy in the NFL, and WR will be a need if we use DeSean in that flex DeAnthony Thomas type role.

Based on talent Da'Rick Rogers is probably the best guy, but man he's got a ton of issues off the field.



He's currently my #1 WR in this draft - love this kid, and I think he has a shot to go top 15, with the high point being the Jets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6842
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.



All Aboard
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group