You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.

All Aboard

Woot woot

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
JohnyEagles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt mind the Eagles reaching for Warmack if Joeckel wasnt available and they couldnt trade down... IMO he is going to be better than Shawn Andrews and probably wont have injuries that derail his career.

As for Hopkins...dont get on the train yet until after the combine. Lets see how fast he runs the 40 and agility drills Wink

But....WARMACK...on a line with Herremans, Kelce, Mathis, and Peters = NASTINESS!!!!! Twisted Evil
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I've been watching Clemson tapes and man I love me some Nuk Hopkins. If he falls to us at 35 I hope we take him.He's got a lot of Roddy White to his game. He's going to be a baller in the NFL, great hands, good route runner, good enough deep threat to keep defenses honest, and can go up and get the football. He could be a #1 guy in the NFL, and WR will be a need if we use DeSean in that flex DeAnthony Thomas type role.

Based on talent Da'Rick Rogers is probably the best guy, but man he's got a ton of issues off the field.

He's currently my #1 WR in this draft - love this kid, and I think he has a shot to go top 15, with the high point being the Jets.

Several draft people don't even have him in the first round.

Oh, and all aboard the Teddy B train, but if we fail to land him, Boyd and Mariota are others I would like for Kelly's offense.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Don't forget Teddy Heisman 2014.

All Aboard

Much prefer this train...

Kiltman on the sig
nlesthought

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have to bring in @ least 1 WR...
maybe 1 person at every position....90 to camp?

What about Amerson being moved inside to safety?

I'm sure we covered about 65% of the top prospects already... Laughing
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
I think we have to bring in @ least 1 WR...
maybe 1 person at every position....90 to camp?

What about Amerson being moved inside to safety?

I'm sure we covered about 65% of the top prospects already... Laughing

I like Jamar Taylor as a prospect who can switch to safety from corner. He has the ball skills and range to be a good safety, and also a solid tackler.
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do love Hopkins as well.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
willy_law

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Hey guys i got 200 bucks and some whiskey and i am looking to get on the Matt Barkley, Geno Smith and Star Loutellei UNHYPE train?

#ConductorWilly
#WillysTrain

come on aboard, its actually free and we have trail mix.
oland11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.....

Shamarko Thomas
Cooper Taylor

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day
Meco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you on the Star Lotulelei "unhype" train?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles must find a building block at No. 4
Quote:
The pressure is on Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman to use that No. 4 pick to find a crucial, building-block player who can be one of their team's anchors for years to come. That's what picking in the top five means. That's the only priority.
Quote:
The last time the Eagles picked in the top five was 1999. They had the No. 2 pick that year. They took Syracuse quarterback Donovan McNabb, who won 101 games (including nine playoff games) and five division titles in 11 years as their quarterback. That's called nailing it. That's the kind of thing the Eagles need to be trying to do this year.

birdman0069

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Eagles must find a building block at No. 4
Quote:
The pressure is on Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman to use that No. 4 pick to find a crucial, building-block player who can be one of their team's anchors for years to come. That's what picking in the top five means. That's the only priority.
Quote:
The last time the Eagles picked in the top five was 1999. They had the No. 2 pick that year. They took Syracuse quarterback Donovan McNabb, who won 101 games (including nine playoff games) and five division titles in 11 years as their quarterback. That's called nailing it. That's the kind of thing the Eagles need to be trying to do this year.

With the absolute void of top end talent in this draft class, Howie has his work cut out for him.

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig

Birdman, slowest to 10K
AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been doing some more research on the prospects that we might take with the #4 pick, and I think that taking Chance Warmack could be a really good choice.

Warmack IMO is the best offensive lineman prospect in this draft. He has outstanding footwork, terrific hands, and he is already very polished at both pass and run blocking.

Clearly the value of an OG doesn't warrant the #4 pick, but with Chip Kelly supposedly bringing a run heavy offense to town, don't we need a dominate offensive lineman that can clear holes for Shady and Brown? The best running attacks start up front, and having Mathis-Kelce-Warmack as the interior of our line would give us one of the better interior O-Lines in the NFL. We would push D-Lines around and beat teams up in the trenches, and that is a recipe for success.

Warmack is also a top flight pass blocker, and not many DT's are going to struggle making a difference in the pass rush against him.

Personally, I still want us to take Dion Jordan with our first pick, but I think that if we did take Chance Warmack that it would end up being an excellent pick for us. I believe he is the only can't miss prospect in the entire draft this year.
bkb77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
I've been watching Clemson tapes and man I love me some Nuk Hopkins. If he falls to us at 35 I hope we take him.He's got a lot of Roddy White to his game. He's going to be a baller in the NFL, great hands, good route runner, good enough deep threat to keep defenses honest, and can go up and get the football. He could be a #1 guy in the NFL, and WR will be a need if we use DeSean in that flex DeAnthony Thomas type role.

Based on talent Da'Rick Rogers is probably the best guy, but man he's got a ton of issues off the field.

He's currently my #1 WR in this draft - love this kid, and I think he has a shot to go top 15, with the high point being the Jets.

Just watch the film on LSU. He killed their highly touted secondary. Shows some real great natural ability, only question is the hands. He body catches and double clutches a little bit which does worry me, but in this draft he's prolly the best reciever coming out. Also I can def see the Roddy comparison, thats if everything works out his ceiling is Roddy White.
Kempes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be geeking over Jordan Poyer at the combine so bad.

I hope he lasts until pick #36.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

Jump to: