Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints release TE Thomas and CB Patrick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesolution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the new league year start already? Have free agency came and went? That's how it look with some of guys post. Be patient. Smith, Vilma and Harper will be on the team at a major reduce salary or want be on the team at all. It's a win win situation.

Copyrighted by Kiltman
My Second Sig
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesolution wrote:
Did the new league year start already? Have free agency came and went? That's how it look with some of guys post. Be patient. Smith, Vilma and Harper will be on the team at a major reduce salary or want be on the team at all. It's a win win situation.

It's not just their pay... reduce Smith and Vilma all you want in salary, their production was HORRID!!! Get younger, and allow younger guys the oppertunity to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
thesolution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
thesolution wrote:

It's not just their pay... reduce Smith and Vilma all you want in salary, their production was HORRID!!! Get younger, and allow younger guys the oppertunity to play.

Can't say I disagree. As long as they don't start then I'm cool with keeping them because we are a veteran team and we still need veteran players..

Copyrighted by Kiltman
My Second Sig
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
thesolution wrote:

I actually think Will Smith would be alright as a 3-4 DE, but if Sean Payton pulls a Sean Payton and starts him over Akiem Hicks I'm going to rip my hair out.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: