Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 - St. Louis Rams War Room - Auction Bidding
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Am I the only person that thinks Jackal is the bpa? I think he`ll be a 2nd round pick in April.
Now that I know who we are talking about, Just because he might be picked in the 2nd doesnt mean he should be.

Im not even sure why we are looking at that position when you could still be getting an impact player at this point.


Id rather get anyone from Spider-Man.
We could still use Thanos, Groot, or Ronan the Accuser.
We have some guys but Falcon, Arnim Zola, and Iron Cross are all options.
I really like JRS' suggestion of Kang.
And theres a guy from Thor who we dont have listed at all. (tons of potential)


1. I agree, I'd love Dr. Octopus, Chameleon, Hobgoblin or Electro.
2. LOVE Groot, Thanos and Ronan are both nice options as well.
3. We need Iron Cross on this team and if he's available I may veto everyone and pick him. I love the kid. Falcon would be awesome as well.
4. I do like Kang, I'd also be interested in Super Skrull.
5. PM Me and we'll call him Fenris.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 picks ahead of us tomorrow, I need some top
5 lists. Or even who you'd want most.

1. Iron Cross
2. Falcon
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Kang
5. Apocalypse

Anyone else? We are OTC at 1pm EST.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45306
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My board would be:
1. Iron Cross or Falcon
2. Chris Harper
3. Apocalypse
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
5 picks ahead of us tomorrow, I need some top
5 lists. Or even who you'd want most.

1. Iron Cross
2. Falcon
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Kang
5. Apocalypse

Anyone else? We are OTC at 1pm EST.


Shouldn't it be a top 6 being that 5 players will be going prior to our pick?
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First two are actually same as Jrry, including CH.
1. Iron Cross
2. CH (jrry)
3. Falcon
4. Hela
5. Super Skrull
6. Namor
7. Couple of CB's that are not on the list.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45306
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No interest in Falcon for anyone? I think I'd take him over Iron Cross but it's tight for me. IMO, he'd be a great complement for the players we have.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
No interest in Falcon for anyone? I think I'd take him over Iron Cross but it's tight for me. IMO, he'd be a great complement for the players we have.


Got him 3rd. I like him, just like Iron Cross better personally.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45306
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
No interest in Falcon for anyone? I think I'd take him over Iron Cross but it's tight for me. IMO, he'd be a great complement for the players we have.


Got him 3rd. I like him, just like Iron Cross better personally.


IMO, on the field, Falcon is better. Somethings have concerned me a little during the post-season but I still think I'd take him here. He'd be a great fit at the position where we have our opening.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3809
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Falcon

2. Chris Harper

3. ulik

4 groot
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7663
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
No interest in Falcon for anyone? I think I'd take him over Iron Cross but it's tight for me. IMO, he'd be a great complement for the players we have.


Got him 3rd. I like him, just like Iron Cross better personally.


IMO, on the field, Falcon is better. Somethings have concerned me a little during the post-season but I still think I'd take him here. He'd be a great fit at the position where we have our opening.
I like Falcon more than Iron Cross for this team, especially because the other guy we got can slide over and be just as effective next to him.

1. Falcon
2. Iron Cross
3. Kang
4. Fenris (ask Gambino)
5. Thanos/Groot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Falcon seems to be the consensus. If he gets picked, Iron Cross is next.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45306
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers took Falcon. So I guess Iron Cross is the pick.
(although I'd still love Chris Harper lol)
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Chargers took Falcon. So I guess Iron Cross is the pick.
(although I'd still love Chris Harper lol)


I'm happy Iron Cross is still available. However, should he go, Apocalypse or Chris Harper? I think Apocalypse would be better value with Harper being someone we could potentially get later.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45306
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Chargers took Falcon. So I guess Iron Cross is the pick.
(although I'd still love Chris Harper lol)


I'm happy Iron Cross is still available. However, should he go, Apocalypse or Chris Harper? I think Apocalypse would be better value with Harper being someone we could potentially get later.


I'm about to throw out a wildcard here. Duke Williams.

While he's a bit undersized, the kid can tackle. I think he'd do real well at the SS spot. Elite speed, will play in run support and can man up in the slot.

I might just take him over Iron Cross. I like Iron Cross but I'm not in love with him. Williams might offer more upside.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kethnaab


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 9741
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
Apocalypse or Chris Harper? I think Apocalypse would be better value with Harper being someone we could potentially get later.


i can assure you that a 230-lb Hines Ward with a yard vert will not be someone you can get later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group