Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread. Why not.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7605
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig Kimbrel - RP - Atlanta
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IR0NM1KE


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 11786
Location: Alderney City
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jered Weaver - SP - Angels
_________________
W O R L D C H A M P I O N S '86, '90, '07, '11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1868
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Craig Kimbrel - RP - Atlanta


I was hoping he fell to my next pick xD
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HakeemTheDream


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 528
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to possibly trade up if anyone is interested in moving down a few spots. PM me if you are interested.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7063
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cole Hamels,SP,Phillies
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21629
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Bruce OF Cin
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3238
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




Joe Mauer - C/1B - Twins
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IR0NM1KE


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 11786
Location: Alderney City
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
C:
1B:
2B:
3B: Miguel Cabrera : 110R / 39HR / 131RBI / 2SB / .327BA / .991OPS
SS:
IF: Evan Longoria : 82R / 31HR / 103RBI / 3SB / .288BA / .886OPS
OF: Josh Hamilton : 101R / 34HR / 115RBI / 6SB / .281BA / .909OPS
OF: Matt Holliday : 92R / 28HR / 105 RBI / 5SB / .302BA / .921OPS
OF:
OF:
UT:
UT:

SP: Jered Weaver : 21W / 0SV / 182K / 2.92ERA / 1.02WHIP / 24QS
SP:
SP:
RP:
RP:
RP:
P:
P:
P:


Gonna be a long season for you boys.
_________________
W O R L D C H A M P I O N S '86, '90, '07, '11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dkebones


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 3696
Location: Giants fan in the Seahawk's backyard...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Mr. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B, Nats

is there a more studly player photo in this draft board? i think not...
_________________
“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. They wake up in the morning and that’s the best they’re going to feel all day.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10123
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zack Greinke, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HakeemTheDream


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 528
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Zack Greinke, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is who I was targeting for a trade-up. I knew you were going to take him... I KNEW IT.

Anyways, if you are interested in trading Greinke, let me know ASAP. I'm willing to give you my two upcoming picks in exchange for Greinke and your 6th rounder. Willing to negotiate from that if you are interested. Let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10123
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HakeemTheDream wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Zack Greinke, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is who I was targeting for a trade-up. I knew you were going to take him... I KNEW IT.

Anyways, if you are interested in trading Greinke, let me know ASAP. I'm willing to give you my two upcoming picks in exchange for Greinke and your 6th rounder. Willing to negotiate from that if you are interested. Let me know.


I'll counter with Greinke and my 8th for your 5th and 6th? Negotiations open. Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HakeemTheDream


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 528
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
HakeemTheDream wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Zack Greinke, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is who I was targeting for a trade-up. I knew you were going to take him... I KNEW IT.

Anyways, if you are interested in trading Greinke, let me know ASAP. I'm willing to give you my two upcoming picks in exchange for Greinke and your 6th rounder. Willing to negotiate from that if you are interested. Let me know.


I'll counter with Greinke and my 8th for your 5th and 6th? Negotiations open. Smile


7th and you got a deal. I don't know if I can lose that much value so soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10123
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HakeemTheDream wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
HakeemTheDream wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Zack Greinke, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is who I was targeting for a trade-up. I knew you were going to take him... I KNEW IT.

Anyways, if you are interested in trading Greinke, let me know ASAP. I'm willing to give you my two upcoming picks in exchange for Greinke and your 6th rounder. Willing to negotiate from that if you are interested. Let me know.


I'll counter with Greinke and my 8th for your 5th and 6th? Negotiations open. Smile


7th and you got a deal. I don't know if I can lose that much value so soon.


That was going to be my initial counter but I figured if I could do it for an 8th then why not. Smile I'll make the changes on the main page.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20697
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chase Headley (SD, 3B)
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 5 of 29

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group