Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Combine + Pro Day info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ertz, others improve numbers at Stanford workout

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21925647/pro-days-ertz-improves-40-yard-dash-vertical-at-stanford-workout

Quote:
Ertz may have pushed himself back into contention with Eifert to be the first player at his position selected in the draft with a strong workout Thursday on campus, clocking in between 4.57-4.69 in the 40-yard dash, according to multiple sources. The general consensus on his times was mid 4.6s. He also improved upon his vertical and broad jumps, topping out at 35.5" and 9', 6" after his best marks in Indy were 30.5 and 9-4, respectively. He was also impressive during the positional drills, running an estimated 20 routes and catching every pass thrown to him. Ertz's positive day began before the drills even started. After measuring in with shorter than expected arms at the combine (31 3/4"), Ertz's limbs came in an eighth of an inch longer Thursday. Laughing "it's a miracle!"

Levine Toilolo, also improved on the 4.86- time he'd clocked in Indy in the low 4.7s. The 6-foot-8, 260-lb Toilolo improved his vertical and broad jumps, as well, going from 31" and 9', 5" in Indy to 33.5 and 9-9 in Palo Alt

_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected, former Vols' athleticism leaves scouts drooling

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21919003/pro-days-as-expected-former-vols-athleticism-leaves-scouts-drooling

Quote:
Patterson elected to largely stick with his numbers from Indy. The 6-2 {5/8}, 217-lb receiver has explosive top-end speed and unbelievable agility but remains largely inconsistent as a route-runner and, according to the source, dropped a few passes Wednesday. He did compete in the shuttle drills, with unofficial times of 7.19-seconds in the three-cone and 11.72-seconds in the 60-yard shuttle.

Hunter measured in a shade under 6-4, 200 lbs. He had a 7.20-second three-cone time and elected to compete in the vertical jump Wednesday despite posting an impressive 39.5" effort in Indy. The explosive Hunter, who was characterized as having the flexibility and springs of "Gumby" by the league source, led all Vols with a 40.5" effort Wednesday. He also improved in the broad jump (11'4" at the combine) with an 11'6" effort in Knoxville.

_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13279
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Ertz, others improve numbers at Stanford workout

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21925647/pro-days-ertz-improves-40-yard-dash-vertical-at-stanford-workout

Quote:
Ertz may have pushed himself back into contention with Eifert to be the first player at his position selected in the draft with a strong workout Thursday on campus, clocking in between 4.57-4.69 in the 40-yard dash, according to multiple sources. The general consensus on his times was mid 4.6s. He also improved upon his vertical and broad jumps, topping out at 35.5" and 9', 6" after his best marks in Indy were 30.5 and 9-4, respectively. He was also impressive during the positional drills, running an estimated 20 routes and catching every pass thrown to him. Ertz's positive day began before the drills even started. After measuring in with shorter than expected arms at the combine (31 3/4"), Ertz's limbs came in an eighth of an inch longer Thursday. Laughing "it's a miracle!"

Levine Toilolo, also improved on the 4.86- time he'd clocked in Indy in the low 4.7s. The 6-foot-8, 260-lb Toilolo improved his vertical and broad jumps, as well, going from 31" and 9', 5" in Indy to 33.5 and 9-9 in Palo Alt


Somebody better check that 40 to make sure it's not 37 or 38 yards. Seriously, in the combine the handlheld times are almost always a bit lower than the official electronic times. So I'm never surprised when hand held times at pro days come in a bit lower than the combine. I figure most pro day 40 times have to be upped by half to a full tenth to equate to the combine methodology.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/25/john-simon-of-ohio-state-finally-gets-chance-to-work-out/

Quote:
Shoulder surgery prevented Ohio Stateís John Simon from participating in drills at the NFL Scouting Combine and at the schoolís pro day, so the defensive end held an individual workout on Monday. There were 12 teams present, with Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert the notable attendee. Simon (6-foot-1, 257 pounds) had a variance in 40-yard dash times, ranging from 4.62 to 4.70 seconds. He had a 34-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-1 broad jump. He ran the short shuttle in 4.42 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.10 seconds. Simon did not lift on the bench press since he did not want to take the chance of re-aggravating his shoulder injury. Simonís prospect rating is 70.5, which means heís a potential starter at best or a role player.

_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
More on John Simon/DE-OLB/Ohio St: looked terrific in DL & OLB drills. Fluid and quick. Pass coverage skills & ability to drop surprising


https://twitter.com/TonyPauline
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 6470
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/25/john-simon-of-ohio-state-finally-gets-chance-to-work-out/

Quote:
Shoulder surgery prevented Ohio Stateís John Simon from participating in drills at the NFL Scouting Combine and at the schoolís pro day, so the defensive end held an individual workout on Monday. There were 12 teams present, with Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert the notable attendee. Simon (6-foot-1, 257 pounds) had a variance in 40-yard dash times, ranging from 4.62 to 4.70 seconds. He had a 34-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-1 broad jump. He ran the short shuttle in 4.42 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.10 seconds. Simon did not lift on the bench press since he did not want to take the chance of re-aggravating his shoulder injury. Simonís prospect rating is 70.5, which means heís a potential starter at best or a role player.


Loved Simon at OSU. Incredible motor, freakishly strong. Not the most athletically gifted, but he just keeps coming after you. Very Justin smith like in that regard. I'd love to find a place for him; I think he could anchor an end spot in a 3-4, though olb would not seem to be a great fit.
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/25/john-simon-of-ohio-state-finally-gets-chance-to-work-out/

Quote:
Shoulder surgery prevented Ohio Stateís John Simon from participating in drills at the NFL Scouting Combine and at the schoolís pro day, so the defensive end held an individual workout on Monday. There were 12 teams present, with Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert the notable attendee. Simon (6-foot-1, 257 pounds) had a variance in 40-yard dash times, ranging from 4.62 to 4.70 seconds. He had a 34-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-1 broad jump. He ran the short shuttle in 4.42 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.10 seconds. Simon did not lift on the bench press since he did not want to take the chance of re-aggravating his shoulder injury. Simonís prospect rating is 70.5, which means heís a potential starter at best or a role player.


Loved Simon at OSU. Incredible motor, freakishly strong. Not the most athletically gifted, but he just keeps coming after you. Very Justin smith like in that regard. I'd love to find a place for him; I think he could anchor an end spot in a 3-4, though olb would not seem to be a great fit.


Also a fan.. he's just a hard guy to place. If he were 2 inches taller and longer, would anyone really question his ability at any one spot? Think
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Simon demonstrated enough athleticism during his drills Monday to reassure scouts from 3-4 clubs of his ability to pressure the QB as a stand-up rusher. These times are in line with some of the other intriguing "second-tier" hybrid edge rushers of the 2013 draft class, like Corey Lemonier and Jamie Collins, among others. Sporting similarly compact builds, as well as burst and power, Simon and the 6-0, 242-pound Harrison have a lot of similarities in the way that they wreak havoc off the edge. If healthy, Simon could prove to be an immediate impact defender likely to be available in the second to third round.


http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21948961/pro-days-steelers-gm-colbert-might-see-harrison-clone-in-buckeyes-simon
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quinton Patton/WR/Louisiana Tech; 4.43s-to-4.48s 40, 37-in vert...Dinner w/Niners last night, met w/Broncos this morning..w/o with Carolina

Almost 15 teams at SE Louisiana to watch Robert Alford/CB...drills no 40...word from teams on hand is top 42 for Alford...


https://twitter.com/TonyPauline
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 23731
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Alford play, but have heard plenty of good things about. Supposedly he is the best press corner in the draft?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I haven't seen Alford play, but have heard plenty of good things about. Supposedly he is the best press corner in the draft?


One of the best, yeah. I liked what I saw in the Senior Bowl and practices. He'll likely draw his fair share of flags (like Trufant), but yeah, he's aggressive and feisty. Has the speed to make up for it though.

I had him as an early 3rd rounder.. mostly because this CB class is just so thick with talent in the first two rds.
________________________________________________________________________

somewhere to stash this v

NFL DRAFT 2013 BIG BOARD

1.... Luke Joeckel {Texas A&M} OT
2.... Star Lotulelei {Utah} DT
3.... Eric Fisher {Central Michigan} OT
4.... Dion Jordan {Oregon} DE/OLB
5.... Sharrif Floyd {Florida} DT
6.... Ezekiel Ansah {Brigham Young} DE/OLB
7.... Chance Warmack {Alabama} G
8.... Dee Milliner {Alabama} CB
9.... Lane Johnson {Oklahoma} OT
10.. Bjoern Werner {Florida State} DE
11.. Jonathan Cooper {North Carolina} G
12.. Geno Smith {West Virginia} QB
13.. Datone Jones {UCLA} DE
14.. Sheldon Richardson {Missouri} DT
15.. Tavon Austin {West Virginia} WR
16.. Cordarrelle Patterson {Tennessee} WR
17.. Xavier Rhodes {Florida State} CB
18.. Tyler Eifert {Notre Dame} TE
19.. Cornellius Carradine {Florida State} DE
20.. Matt Barkley {Southern Cal} QB
21.. Jordan Poyer {Oregon State} CB
22.. Barkevious Mingo {Louisiana State} OLB
23.. Kenny Vaccaro {Texas} S
24.. DJ Fluker {Alabama} OT
25.. Justin Hunter {Tennessee} WR
26.. Jarvis Jones {Georgia} OLB
27.. Johnthan Banks {Mississippi State} CB
28.. Arthur Brown {Kansas State} LB
29.. Kawann Short {Purdue} DT
30.. Sam Montgomery {Louisiana State} DE/OLB
31.. Desmond Trufant {Washington} CB
32.. DeAndre Hopkins {Clemson} WR
33.. Kevin Minter {Louisiana State} LB
34.. Ryan Nassib {Syracuse} QB
35.. Alex Okafor {Texas} DE
36.. Alec Ogletree {Georgia} LB
37.. DJ Swearinger {South Carolina} S
38.. Eric Reid {Louisiana State} S
39.. Zach Ertz {Stanford} TE
40.. Jonathan Cyprien {Florida International} S
41.. Johnathan Hankins {Ohio State} DT
42.. Eddie Lacy {Alabama} RB
43.. Darius Slay {Mississippi State} CB
44.. Jamie Collins {Southern Mississippi} DE/LB
45.. Jamar Taylor {Boise State} CB
46.. Terron Armstead {Arkansas Pine Bluff} OT
47.. Jesse Williams {Alabama} DT
48.. EJ Manuel {Florida State} QB
49.. Matt Elam {Florida} S
50.. Keenan Allen {California} WR
51.. Damontre Moore {Texas A&M} DE/LB
52.. Menelik Watson {Florida State} OT
53.. Manti Te'o {Notre Dame} LB
54.. Quinton Patton {Louisiana Tech} WR
55.. Giovani Bernard {North Carolina} RB
56.. Barrett Jones {Alabama} OL
57.. Sylvester Williams {North Carolina} DT
58.. John Jenkins {Georgia} DT
59.. Jonathan Franklin {UCLA} RB
60.. Margus Hunt {Southern Methodist} DE
61.. Khaseem Greene {Rutgers} LB
62.. Tyler Bray {Tennessee} QB
63.. Travis Frederick {Wisconsin} C/G
64.. Kyle Long {Oregon} OT/G
65.. Justin Pugh {Syracuse} G
66.. Mike Glennon {NC State} QB
67.. Corey Lemonier {Auburn} DE/OLB
68.. Jon Bostic {Florida} LB
69.. Travis Kelce {Cincinnati} TE
70.. Aaron Dobson {Marshall} WR
71.. Tyler Wilson {Arkansas} QB
72.. Robert Alford {SE Louisiana} CB
73.. Markus Wheaton {Oregon State} WR
74.. Logan Ryan {Rutgers} CB
75.. Da'Rick Rogers {Tennessee Tech} WR
76.. DJ Hayden {Houston} CB
77.. Larry Warford {Kentucky} G
78.. Brandon Williams {Missouri Southern St} DT
79.. BW Webb {William and Mary} CB
80.. Vance McDonald {Rice} TE
81.. Akeem Spence {Illinois} DT
82.. John Simon {Ohio State} DE/OLB
83.. Sio Moore {Connecticut} LB
84.. Phillip Thomas {Fresno State} S
85.. Leon McFaddon {San Diego State} CB
86.. Robert Woods {Southern Cal} WR
87.. Dion Sims {Michigan State} TE
88.. David Amerson {NC State} S/CB
89.. David Bakhtiari {Colorado} OT
90.. Terrance Williams {Baylor} WR
91.. Bacarri Rambo {Georgia} S
92.. Montee Ball {Wisconsin} RB
93.. Brian Schwenke {California} C
94.. Brennan Williams {North Carolina} OT
95.. Joseph Randle {Oklahoma State} RB
96.. Kevin Reddick {North Carolina} LB
97.. Kiko Alonso {Oregon} LB
98.. Andre Ellington {Clemson} RB
99.. Landry Jones {Oklahoma} QB
100. Mike Catapano {Princeton} DE
101. Chris Faulk {Louisiana State} OT
102. Matt Scott {Arizona} QB
103. Stedman Bailey {West Virginia} WR
104. Zavier Gooden {Missouri} LB
105. Tyrann Matheiu {Louisiana State} CB
106. David Quessenberry {San Jose State} OT/G
107. Josh Evans {Florida} S
108. Gavin Escobar {San Diego State} TE
109. Marquise Goodwin {Texas} WR
110. Dallas Thomas {Tennessee} G/T
111. Marcus Lattimore {South Carolina} RB
112. Gerald Hodges {Penn State} LB
113. Brian Winters {Kent State} G
114. Ryan Swope {Texas A&M} WR
115. Reid Fragel {Ohio State} OT/G
116. Christine Michael {Texas A&M} RB
117. Bennie Logan {Louisiana State} DT
118. Le'Veon Bell {Michigan State} RB
119. Shamarko Thomas {Syracuse} S
120. Devin Taylor {South Carolina} DE
121. Xavier Nixon {Florida State} OT
122. Shawn Williams {Georgia} S
123. Michael Buchanan {Illinois} DE/OLB
124. Jordan Hill {Penn State} DT
125. TJ McDonald {Southern Cal} S
126. Nick Kasa {Colorado} TE
127. Blidi Wreh-Wilson {Connecticut} CB
128. JJ Wilcox {Georgia Southern} S
129. Chris Jones {Bowling Green} DT
130. Hugh Thornton {Pittsburgh} G
131. Cornelius Washington {Georgia} DE
132. Stepfan Taylor {Stanford} RB
133. Zac Dysert {Ohio} QB
134. Oday Aboushi {Virginia} OT/G
135. Kenny Stills {Oklahoma} WR
136. Tony Jefferson {Oklahoma} S
137. Jordan Reed {Florida} TE
138. Trevardo Williams {Connecticut} DE/OLB
139. Terry Hawthorne {Illinois} CB
140. Sean Porter {Texas A&M} LB
141. AJ Klein {Iowa State} LB
142. Glenn Foster {Illinois} DT
143. Montori Hughes {Tennessee Martin} DT
144. Aaron Mellette {Elon} WR
145. Tharold Simon {Louisiana State} CB
146. Alvin Bailey {Arkansas} G
147. Will Davis {Utah State} CB
148. Nico Johnson {Alabama} LB
149. Malliciah Goodman {Clemson} DE
150. Chris Harper {Kansas State} WR
151. Lavar Edwards {Louisiana State} DE
152. Mike Gilleslee {Florida} RB
153. Jordan Mills {Louisiana Tech} OT
154. Khaled Holmes {Southern Cal} C
155. Chase Thomas {Stanford} DE/OLB
156. Brandon McGee {Miami} CB
157. Tavarres King {Georgia} WR
158. Vince Williams {Florida State} LB
159. Kwame Geathers {Georgia} DT
160. Ricky Wagner {Wisconsin} OT
161. Josh Boyd {Mississippi State} DT
162. Jake Stoneburner {Ohio State} TE
163. Jelani Jenkins {Florida} OLB
164. Brandon Jenkins {Florida State} DE/OLB
165. Robert Lester {Alabama} S
166. Joe Fauria {UCLA} TE
167. Jonathan Stewart {Texas A&M} LB
168. DeVonte Holloman {South Carolina} OLB
169. Earl Wolff {NC State} S
170. Ty Powell {Harding} DE/OLB
171. Duke Williams {Nevada} S
172. Joe Kruger {Utah} DE
173. Lawrence Okoye {n/a} DE
174. Chris Gragg {Arkansas} TE
175. Dwayne Gratz {Connecticut} CB
176. Dustin Hopkins {Florida State} K
177. David Bass {Missouri Western St} DE/OLB
178. Everett Dawkins {Florida State} DT
179. Cobi Hamilton {Arkansas} WR
180. Knile Davis {Arkansas} RB
181. Quanterus Smith {W. Kentucky} DE/OLB
182. William Gholston {Michigan State} DE
183. Corey Fuller {Virginia Tech} WR
184. Keith Pough {Howard} OLB
185. Micah Hyde {Iowa} CB/S
186. Kenjon Barner {Oregon} RB
187. Marquess Wilson Washington State WR
188. Lerentee McCray {Florida} DE/OLB
189. Cooper Taylor {Richmond} S
190. Sean Renfree {Duke} QB
191. Levine Toilolo {Stanford} TE
192. Braden Brown {Brigham Young} OT
193. Rodney Smith {Florida State} WR
194. Jawan Jamison {Rutgers} RB
195. Sanders Commings {Georgia} CB/S
196. JC Tretter {Cornell} G
197. Spencer Nealy {Texas A&M} DE
198. Michael Mauti {Penn State} LB
199. Cameron Lawrence {Mississippi State} OLB
200. Marc Anthony {California} CB
201. Jake Knott {Iowa State} LB
202. Omeregie Uzzi Georgia Tech G
203. Emmett Cleary Boston College OT
204. Lonnie Pryor Florida State FB
205. Kerwynn Williams {Utah State} RB
206. Marcus Davis {Virginia Tech} WR
207. Steve Williams Cal CB
208. Zeke Motta {Notre Dame} S
209. Ace Sanders {South Carolina} WR
210. Cory Grissom {South Florida} DT
211. Zach Sudfeld {Nevada} TE
212. Jeff Locke {UCLA} P
213. Denard Robinson {Michigan} WR
214. Armonty Bryant {E. Central Oklahoma} DE/OLB
215. Ryan Otten {San Jose State} TE
216. Tourek Williams {Florida International} DE/OLB
217. T.J. Barnes {Georgia Tech} DT
218. Braxton Cave {Notre Dame} C
219. Anthony McCloud {Florida State} DT
220. Colby Cameron {Louisiana Tech} QB
221. Lucas Reed {New Mexico} TE
222. Dalton Freeman {Clemson} C
223. Jaron Brown {Clemson} WR
224. Luke Marquardt {Azusa Pacific} OT
225. Josh Boyce {Texas Christian} WR
226. Nick Williams {Samford} DT
227. David King {Oklahoma} DE
228. Caleb Sturgis {Florida} K
229. Walter Stewart {Cincinnati} DE
230. Sheldon Price {UCLA} CB
231. Terrell Sinkfield {Northern Iowa} WR
232. P.J. Lonergan {Louisiana State} C
233. Brandon Kaufman {E. Washington} WR
234. Etienne Sabino {Ohio State} LB
235. Ray Graham Pittsburgh RB
236. Johnny Adams {Michigan State} CB
237. Garrett Gilkey {Chadron State} OL
238. Zac Stacy {Vanderbilt} RB
239. Eric Martin {Nebraska} LB
240. Ryan Jensen {Colorado St Pueblo} OL
241. C.J. Jones {Texas A&M} S
242. Spencer Ware {Louisiana State} RB
243. Ryan Griffen {Tulane} QB
244. Brad Sorensen {Southern Utah} QB
245. John Wetzel {Boston College} OT
246. Steve Beauharnais {Rutgers} LB
247. Mike Davis {Hawaii} CB
248. Brandon Hepburn {Florida A&M} LB
249. Travis Long {Washington State} DE/OLB
250. Rontez Miles {California PA} S
251. Stansly Maponga {Texas Christian} DE/OLB
252. Tommy Bohanon {Wake Forest} FB
253. Mychal Rivera {Tennessee} TE
254. Cierre Wood {Notre Dame} RB
255. Wes Horton {Southern Cal} DE/OLB

_________________

___


Last edited by oldman9er on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 6470
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I haven't seen Alford play, but have heard plenty of good things about. Supposedly he is the best press corner in the draft?


I've heard very good things as well. There are some medical issues from what I understand, and some things that need to be coached up, but very good speed and he's fluid. He may be better suited in the slot though (though he could play on the outside, brown shows you can be small and play the outside; just may get eaten up by bigger wide outs) he's a little smallish. Unfortunately not what baalke seems to be looking for, though I believe he returns punts as well, which could be a big plus for us
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remaining BB as we look at pick #227...

142. Glenn Foster {Illinois} DT
156. Brandon McGee {Miami} CB
162. Jake Stoneburner {Ohio State} TE
167. Jonathan Stewart {Texas A&M} LB
174. Chris Gragg {Arkansas} TE
178. Everett Dawkins {Florida State} DT
180. Knile Davis {Arkansas} RB
183. Corey Fuller {Virginia Tech} WR
190. Sean Renfree {Duke} QB
192. Braden Brown {Brigham Young} OT
194. Jawan Jamison {Rutgers} RB
197. Spencer Nealy {Texas A&M} DE
200. Marc Anthony {California} CB
201. Jake Knott {Iowa State} LB
202. Omeregie Uzzi Georgia Tech G
203. Emmett Cleary Boston College OT
206. Marcus Davis {Virginia Tech} WR
207. Steve Williams Cal CB
208. Zeke Motta {Notre Dame} S
211. Zach Sudfeld {Nevada} TE
214. Armonty Bryant {E. Central Oklahoma} DE/OLB
216. Tourek Williams {Florida International} DE/OLB
219. Anthony McCloud {Florida State} DT
220. Colby Cameron {Louisiana Tech} QB
221. Lucas Reed {New Mexico} TE
223. Jaron Brown {Clemson} WR
227. David King {Oklahoma} DE
228. Caleb Sturgis {Florida} K
229. Walter Stewart {Cincinnati} DE
230. Sheldon Price {UCLA} CB
231. Terrell Sinkfield {Northern Iowa} WR
232. P.J. Lonergan {Louisiana State} C
233. Brandon Kaufman {E. Washington} WR
234. Etienne Sabino {Ohio State} LB
235. Ray Graham Pittsburgh RB
236. Johnny Adams {Michigan State} CB
237. Garrett Gilkey {Chadron State} OL
239. Eric Martin {Nebraska} LB
240. Ryan Jensen {Colorado St Pueblo} OL
241. C.J. Jones {Texas A&M} S
242. Spencer Ware {Louisiana State} RB
243. Ryan Griffen {Tulane} QB
244. Brad Sorensen {Southern Utah} QB
245. John Wetzel {Boston College} OT
246. Steve Beauharnais {Rutgers} LB
247. Mike Davis {Hawaii} CB
248. Brandon Hepburn {Florida A&M} LB
249. Travis Long {Washington State} DE/OLB
250. Rontez Miles {California PA} S
252. Tommy Bohanon {Wake Forest} FB
254. Cierre Wood {Notre Dame} RB
255. Wes Horton {Southern Cal} DE/OLB

________________________________________________________________________Texas Pro Day results

Quote:
Vaccaro hoped to solidify his status as the top safety in the 2013 draft class. Unfortunately, a hip flexor injury prevented him from attempting to improve on the 4.63 he ran in the 40-yard dash in Indianapolis. He was reportedly able to take part in position drills, in which he likely excelled just as he did at the combine. Not being able to show off his foot speed could hurt Vaccaro's draft stock, however, especially with FIU's Jonathan Cyprien nipping at his heels. Goodwin did not run the 40-yard dash, either, but probably did so by choice. He would have been hard-pressed to improve on the 4.27 he posted in Indianapolis. Goodwin showed off his explosiveness in other ways, however, posting an impressive 42-inch vertical leap according to defensive coordinator Manny Diaz.


http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/3/26/4149672/texas-pro-day-results-kenny-vaccaro-marquise-goodwin-alex-okafor
_________________

___


Last edited by oldman9er on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39371
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stoneburner improved on his already fast 40-yard dash in Indianapolis, clocking in unofficially at 4.55 and 4.52 seconds in Columbus. At 6'3, 252 pounds, Stoneburner's frame doesn't fit the prototypical frame of a WR or a TE at the next level particularly well. That may not matter given how well he can run, however.

RT Reid Fragel also reportedly performed well. Though he did not run the 40, he did not shy away from showing off his physique during drills. Just as impressive, he reportedly put up 37 reps of 225 pounds in the bench press, improving on the 33 reps he put up at the combine.

DE John Simon reportedly put up 40 reps in the bench press. He did not work out in front of scouts Friday, however.

* this is from the 8th, but I couldn't remember if I had seen or posted it. Simon did workout for scouts recently, as I posted earlier *


http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/3/8/4079536/ohio-state-pro-day-results-jake-stoneburner-troy-smith-nfl-draft-2013
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8287
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Texas Pro Day results

Quote:
Vaccaro hoped to solidify his status as the top safety in the 2013 draft class. Unfortunately, a hip flexor injury prevented him from attempting to improve on the 4.63 he ran in the 40-yard dash in Indianapolis. He was reportedly able to take part in position drills, in which he likely excelled just as he did at the combine. Not being able to show off his foot speed could hurt Vaccaro's draft stock, however, especially with FIU's Jonathan Cyprien nipping at his heels. Goodwin did not run the 40-yard dash, either, but probably did so by choice. He would have been hard-pressed to improve on the 4.27 he posted in Indianapolis. Goodwin showed off his explosiveness in other ways, however, posting an impressive 42-inch vertical leap according to defensive coordinator Manny Diaz.


http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/3/26/4149672/texas-pro-day-results-kenny-vaccaro-marquise-goodwin-alex-okafor

I'm pretty sure he's faster than that 40 time. I was surprised when he ran that. Hopefully not running pushed him down to the second to last pick in the first.
Cyrpien and Elam had good pro days. Idk about Reid though
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group