Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RB Situation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXCowboys21Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROtoworld says Atlanta are showing interest in Shonn Green, I don't want him at all here in Atlanta.

^^BucsGetGaines on the dope sig
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
ROtoworld says Atlanta are showing interest in Shonn Green, I don't want him at all here in Atlanta.
That's from his agent. the team isn't actually interested. plus he's a UFA so the Falcons wouldn't show any interest. It's pure speculation. not actual fact. It's ESPN NY trying to put a story out there.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope not because Greene is a year away from being in turners categorie , I definitly don't want him give me

Arthur Brown in the first
Gio Bernard in the second
Vance Mcdonald in the third
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah NFL.com is reporting it as well. I def dont like Green. He has no break away speed and he doesnt do any one thing great. He also isn't young. It would be a terrible pick up IMO

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Yeah NFL.com is reporting it as well. I def dont like Green. He has no break away speed and he doesnt do any one thing great. He also isn't young. It would be a terrible pick up IMO
considering it was all made up by ESPN NY, I don't see how it's legit.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
terrell123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Stepfan Taylor in the 2nd or 3rd rd. Dude gets the tough yards and runs hard all the time. He's also good in the passing game. Tired of coming up short on 3rd and inches.Wink Btw, he just seems like a "TD" guy. Smart, lots of production, etc....
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k someone sell me on jamison at RB. What does he do making him worth the 2nd round pick people say he is over what Quizz can already do? Or is he just very similar to Quizz and we would have 2 of the same type of backs on the roster.
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
k someone sell me on jamison at RB. What does he do making him worth the 2nd round pick people say he is over what Quizz can already do? Or is he just very similar to Quizz and we would have 2 of the same type of backs on the roster.

He's not worth a second to me. The dude was very good at Rutgers, has a combination of speed and power. Was never "elite" in college, but he was only a RS So. The reason he is going high is a combination of his skills and the fact that he has little mileage on his knees along with his potential to grow. He is a late 3rd to mid 4th pick IMHO.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/26/falcons-named-as-likely-steven-jackson-suitor/

I wouldn't mind bringing in Jackson. I know he has been worn down but I think a change scenery will revive his career.

Dirty Bird Watch: Thomas DeCoud

Sig and Avy by Jgoldiscool
ramsgoooo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarlosAndres wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/26/falcons-named-as-likely-steven-jackson-suitor/

I wouldn't mind bringing in Jackson. I know he has been worn down but I think a change scenery will revive his career.
hes not worn down too much, almost hit 1,400 yards last year and will be much more motivated this year.

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
Robust Perry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven Jackson turned down a player option for 7 million dollars next year to become a FA... looks like he won't come too cheap. That being said... if we want to put our draft picks into other positions I'd be fine with trying out Jackson for about 2 years. It's looking like Jackson wants at least a 3 year deal but maybe he'll come cheap if he's on a contender (which he said is a priority of his).

But,

I'd rather have Lacy/Bernard if we can get them in the second than S-Jax... potential long shots though.

I'd almost rather have a bargain 4th or 5th rounder RB and use a 3 man platoon so we could spend our monies elsewhere in FA.
CoachFunk7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robust Perry wrote:
Steven Jackson turned down a player option for 7 million dollars next year to become a FA... looks like he won't come too cheap. That being said... if we want to put our draft picks into other positions I'd be fine with trying out Jackson for about 2 years. It's looking like Jackson wants at least a 3 year deal but maybe he'll come cheap if he's on a contender (which he said is a priority of his).

But,

I'd rather have Lacy/Bernard if we can get them in the second than S-Jax... potential long shots though.

I'd almost rather have a bargain 4th or 5th rounder RB and use a 3 man platoon so we could spend our monies elsewhere in FA.

I'm thinking he turned it down with the idea of coming to a serious contender. We are much more likely to reach the Super Bowl over the next few years than the Rams. I seriously doubt he's looking for over $7mil/yr at this stage.

89 tackles; 3 sacks; 6 passes defensed
CarlosAndres

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachFunk7 wrote:
Robust Perry wrote:

But,

He's a great all around player catches put of the backfield and runs hard. The best part is

I'm thinking he turned it down with the idea of coming to a serious contender. We are much more likely to reach the Super Bowl over the next few years than the Rams. I seriously doubt he's looking for over $7mil/yr at this stage.

Robust Perry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachFunk7 wrote:
Robust Perry wrote:

But,

That's great news for our situation... thanks for the info. It's nice to have guys wanting to be a part of our team even at a discount rather than having to pay extra just to get them to come here. I could get used to this.
CarlosAndres

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachFunk7 wrote:
Robust Perry wrote:

But,

I would love this move because he's such a good all around player, can he take a run to this house not really but he will wear down the defense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: