Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Connor Barwin

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Connor Barwin Reply with quote

Do you guys expect Barwining to be resigned? Why or why not? The Browns need an outside linebacker for their transition to the 3-4. I was just looking at his stats and saw that he only racked up three sacks this year. Did he have a down year or did he play better than his stats suggest?
longhorntexan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Connor Barwin Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
Do you guys expect Barwining to be resigned? Why or why not? The Browns need an outside linebacker for their transition to the 3-4. I was just looking at his stats and saw that he only racked up three sacks this year. Did he have a down year or did he play better than his stats suggest?

I would say both. He did have a down year but he did play better than the numbers showed. He was solid against the run and I don't have the stats off the top of my head but he did get quite a few hits and pressures that just didn't convert to sacks.

But I have no idea if we'll resign him. It depends on how much he values himself (or how much other teams value him) and the how large the discrepancy is with how the Texans value him.
jch1911

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up... another Brown's fan had a similar question

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=513604

So this one probably could be locked.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: